Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex brokers reviews

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hardly any professional, so I don’t know much about reviews, but if one ask me which broker I am with and what’s the so good about it. I will have pretty straight forward answers for him which I believe is something that I should be sharing with you guys just to make other understand what they can perhaps seek in their brokers. I work with OctaFX broker and my journey started 3 years back when I first time tried their 8 dollars no deposit bonus, it was just fun time, but things got pretty serious when I turned that into 50 and suddenly it was 100 and finally I was free to withdraw profits since I completed the requirement without knowing and since then I have loved every moment with them!

• 4 years later...

In Forex market the emotionless traders can go for a long run. Because emotional trading has no destination from only loss. Traders should be always alert while trading and should take their decision carefully. From my credible broker ForexOne I always get expert trading analyses and expert trading guideline. And I never took my trading decisions with emotional mind because my broker give proper guideline and now it has become easier to me.

• 1 year later...

Every broker has own conditions, strategy and benefits for a trader. I think that before starting work with a broker, you need to study all available information.  It was hard to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. 

On 5/15/2021 at 2:47 PM, Michael Butcher said:

Every broker has own conditions, strategy and benefits for a trader. I think that before starting work with a broker, you need to study all available information.  It was hard to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. 

Forex trading is a business that will need to be done by us. We must understand that risks need to be minimum now.

On 5/22/2021 at 1:24 PM, Vaabum said:

Frankly, with experience came the understanding that very often reviews are written for a specific company. And for this reason, you should not believe all reviews.

We need to understand that doing our trades in the Forex markets will require more Efforts from the traders.

If you want to start trading then you should choose a reliable broker. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. You can't survive in the forex market if you trade with a scam broker. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. A reliable broker helps a lot to a trader. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.