- dedicated server

Plans:

russianoilfund.jpg

Accept:

LR, PM

Site link:

russianoilfund_468.gif

My reviews:

Not a bad site with the script...however, personally, I don't encourage any investment within 90 days, because too many sites with the statement - "We invest in Oil Field" turned scam before members manage to reach their BEP.

I would recommended to invest in this site as long as it managed to run at least 50 days.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the latest news from the admin regarding their launched.

Now site is giving 7% ref commission until 15th Nov. However, I don't think this is a good sign, the site is still so new but giving bonus to attract investors, a bit fishy here...

Welcome to Russian Oil Fund. Since October 4th, we have been in our Pre-Grand Opening stage as a new investment fund being debuted to the world. As of October 20th, we have welcomed over 450 active investors to ROF. Thank you for joining our family.

During our Pre-Grand Opening we have been able to prepare ROF to the online world of investing. Our servers have been improved, our website has been improved, our security has improved. We have also been building up our marketing plans and testing parts of it in action.

As a member of our family, we are always open to your suggestions and comments. We encourage any suggestion, comment, partnerships, ideas, etc. to our staff via the contact us page on our website.

Also as you may have seen, we have introduced our introductory video on our about us page as well as our Facebook and twitter pages. Take a look at it if you have not.

Our Pre-Grand Opening deposit bonus is expired as of the release of this update although as part of our grand opening, we would like to introduce something we have been working on during our Pre-Grand Opening here at ROF.

Till November 15th, 2010 MIDNIGHT EST, Referral Commissions will be 7%. Many of our investors who have joined us during our Pre-Grand Opening have been telling their colleagues and friends about us. As a token from us to you, all referral commissions will be 7% till November 15th, 2010.

Our corporate update from our speculators and analysts:

We have been keeping patient till we were able to announce our most recent profit. ROF Speculators and Analysts have received ROF's latest profit figure. This is our first profit figures release since becoming a public investment fund.

As of October 18th, 2010, ROF Oil Speculators have released the latest figure for ROF's speculation activities to maximize returns for ROF. The latest profit dividend received to ROF is $96,000. This is the highest return ROF has received to date in the year 2010. ROF is on a strong path to the end of the year for the highest year on record for ROF.

Wow 2% daily seems like OS with the starter plan than :D

But here obly for 90 days not really long time I think..

As I read some posts before the support seems good here, and the minimum with $10 I think I still can afford it..

I'll see tomorrow if I want to join here or not :)

Looking very professional design and promising plans, what is needed is only the will of admin and site can live hundreds of days roi is quite sustainable as it is only 2% a day, 90 dys invesment gives 280% return as princial is back after the investment is complete. I feel the site deserves at least a test spend, but for safety i shall wait for few days and see the status of site and comments from investors before putting my money in it.

New update from ROF

Thank you for your support of Russian Oil Fund! Since announcing our official Grand Opening, the over 450 investors that have enrolled in ROF since October 4th, has increased to almost 550. Thank you for the amazing response! It gives great joy to our entire staff and affirms we are making the right decisions since becoming a public fund. Our marketing team is most pleased by your response to ROF.

As part of our Grand Opening, Referral Commissions are 7% till November 15th, 2010 MIDNIGHT EST. For all referrals till midnight EST on November 15th will incur the 7% referral commission.

Thank You,

Russian Oil Fund

https://www.russianoilfund.com

Well there is good design and adequate protection with ddos and ssl. Plans are nice and sustainable for quite longer period. Agree with @juzfinal review that the site is good but just need to prove itself and that require time, so would like to wait if it sustain for 2 month and there is no problem this can go longer.

seems ilke oilstructure. giving at least 2 % daily. but this one has higher minimum of $10. but i think it is okay to invest $ 10. as long as it is paying. though this is still new and we can't tell how well will this one pay and for how long. i just hope that this one will last long like oilstructure.

Another update from Admin

The East Siberian-Pacific Ocean (ESPO) pipeline increases ROF profits

Japanese and South Korean refiners are purchasing more ROF contracted oil as the new ESPO pipeline boosts accessibility to Russian oil.

ROF contracted oil has been increased 1.8 million barrels thus far in 2010 compared with 2009; a healthy increase as the ESPO continues to connect Russian oil with the Asian markets at lower shipping costs than Dubai crude.

Due to Japanese and South Korean refiners increasing oil purchases from Russia, dominance by Middle Eastern suppliers are being eroded at by ESPO oil.

ROF is using the ESPO to further increase Russia's growth in the oil markets.

The ESPO's first 2,757 kilometers were completed last year. The pipeline has helped the ROF boost its competitively amongst Middle Eastern agents.

ROF currently has a 7% referral commission till November 15th, 2010 ending at Midnight EST (New York City).

Another update from the admin regarding the international agents. If u r interested to become one of their staff, maybe u can apply for this job. Details:

We are currently interviewing several individuals who have applied to be ROF Global Agents in their respective countries. We are looking for more applications. If you would like to join the ROF Global Agents program as the agent for your country, please respond to this email with details on what make you qualified to represent ROF in your country. If we choose you, we will send you details on our compensation plan for ROF Global Agents. ROF Global Agents should be qualified in customer service and maintain a sphere of influence over a group of investors. ROF Global Agents should have a history in communicating with investors and recommending investment.

i will register now and earn some money from that nice site .......

but ... can you tell me ??? if it is paying on alertpay or liberty reserve .....

pls read the s1st post, it clearly stated site is accepting LR and PM only. No AP at this moment but don't know the admin's plan in future...

Anyway, here is another update from the admin regarding to their support system.

Remember to take advantage of our online support team who can be found by clicking the support button on our website. Our support team is here to assist you in any way you need.

Don't forget to follow us on twitter and facebook for the latest up to date news relating to ROF.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Russian-Oil-Fund/122825324437218?ref=ts

http://www.twitter.com/russianoilfund

Corporate Update 3 will be released by Saturday evening! Stay tuned.

I think this one will keep paying for long time.

Their plans seem very reasonable and their site looks very profesional.

I also check that traffics to their site increase from month to month.

personally, I don't encourage investment at this moment especially their plans cross over Xmas with "principle returned" in the end... considered quite high risk. Better wait until the site pass Xmas before u consider to invest in them. Here is the latest update:

This is a reminder email that our referral commission promotion expires November 15th, 2010 at Midnight EST. Till then you can benefit from 7% referral commissions we started when we had our Grand Opening. After November 15th, 2010 our Grand Opening promotion will expire and you will receive our official referral commission rate of 5%.

Also our second reminder is our third corporate update is posted on our website. Please read the full release at http://www.russianoilfund.com

You can stay completely updated by reading our news releases as well as following us on twitter and facebook. Our twitter and facebook links can be found on our website as well.

The increase in referral earnings and the contest offering makes me even more doubt about the site. Since the minimum plans for all the plans are too high with a longer period of 90 days and Admin enthusiastic to promote the site makes us suspicious of Admin trying to gain more immediate investments. I will recommend if anyone is planning to invest in this site to thiunk twice

Seriously, I am not trusting of this program. I feel there is so much the Admin isn't saying and I hate to invest in brief HYIPs anymore. I really made up my mind to stay from this one, except I get a good reason not to.

What is the real thing that you discovered that made you to doubt this site. I've seen people get paid and other monitors says it's legit.

Well, their scrript is really substandard and it seems they are going an extra mile to really convince investors that they are really into the oil business thing. Personally, I want to invest in only programs that have a high probability to reach investment term and somehow I do not feel relaxed with this program.