Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

russianoilfund - russianoilfund.com

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The principal investment is returned after 90 days. Too risky if you ask me.

The minimum amount is $10. Too high for me.

The risk of losing money here is quite high for me. I'm not saying there is really a risk of losing money but a lot could happen in 90 days. Just saying.

Yea, I totally get that! I mean, who wants to throw good money after bad? Once I check a program and am dissatisfied with more than one feature I always keep off.

In the particular case, it may simply be me venting out all my aggression for my failed programs on this one.

recently, I have noticed that GoldPoll has turned the stats of this program to 'problem'

but however I think they are paying now,

as we can see a lot payment proofs available on forums that I think the site is paying and there is no more problems with that.

News on ROF:

With the release of Corporate Update 5 (you can read it on our website if you have not yet!), we have announced our month long Twitter and Facebook contest where we will be giving away $500! Enter into the Holiday season with us.

The response since last night has been astronomical. There have been over 100 entries since last night. Remember, this is a Twitter AND Facebook contest! The more you Tweet and the more you share the better your chances are of winning! Tweet and Share daily. Use the Sweepstakes tab on our Facebook page to invite your friends list to the contest.

Facebook: http://apps.facebook.com/sweepstakeshq/contests/76067

Twitter: http://wildfireapp.com/twitter/233/contests/76067

Thank You,

Russian Oil Fund

https://www.russianoilfund.com

@response to the author's description. sorry for being this late. :P

I know you're trying to say that we should wait first before we invest but one thing I've learned from HYIP sites is that the longer a site runs, the bigger risk of it becoming a scam. Growth of a site is not always good.

Personally, I think it's late to make any big investments here. Now is really a critical time, with the two Oil programs (Oilstructure and Oil Trades) all scam now, the attention is on this program. Let's see if the Program Admin will meet our demands for a long-lasting program.

this is another good one and hope it pay for longtime and give profits to investors.

Lets hope but same time lets be aware that anytime it will turn to scam. That why I prefer to cashout as much as possible so that even if its turn to scam and even if I don't earn at least I lessen my exposure.

Budabo,that word is truly coming out from the mouth of a great investors,as a matter of fact i don't like leaving my hard earn profit in hyip account,cause if turns scam it will affect you most who is trying to save money in your hyip account instead of withdrawing it to your lr account.