Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

JBP is now PC or profitclicking. Still been waiting for the completion of their migration as up to now I experienced difficulties in loading or accessing. But now I see in my dashboard accurate or updated details of my earnings but then, it is not processing daily payments maybe within 5 days more.

Seems like they're in "beta" now, but I must say the new site sucks so hard. And I'm not only talking about how utterly slow it is, or how most of the deep links don't work at all - I'm talking about how the site hangs constantly, and how there's dozens of links scattered about behind every kind of menus and buttons and the users have no idea whatsoever about how to do and what to do. The site has very, very bad design.

While the original JBP-site wasn't really pretty, and could've used some work, at least it was fairly easy to navigate and it worked fast.

Hopefully they'll get the withdrawals (took me quite a while to find!) working soon, as I want my funds out before they take the plunge for once and for all.

I have doubts that the whole "Frederick Mann" even existed :P I mean, if I were to run online business like that, I sure wouldn't work in my own name in the CEO position. Most likely not even at all. Hopefully JBP still manages, but I have my doubts about that also...

I have doubts that the whole "Frederick Mann" even existed :P I mean, if I were to run online business like that, I sure wouldn't work in my own name in the CEO position. Most likely not even at all. Hopefully JBP still manages, but I have my doubts about that also...

You have a point there but whoever is the admin is, he manages the old JBP well. But I have doubts with this new site PC because they haven't opened withdrawal and members should need to withdraw first their earnings before they can trust this new one.

Here's the latest news from PC:

Daily Updates For September 12, 2012

Within the next 24 hours, all members that have

recently purchased their new ad packages and have

clicked and viewed at least 3 member websites a day,

will start to receive income for their efforts.

If you have not viewed your sites yet, simply log

into your Dashboard and click on "View Ads" under

the section "Traffic Exchange" in your Member Area.

Please remember this must be done each day to continue

earning income for your participation in the program.

We hope that each member will view the websites that

are being shown and see if they can benefit the

projects you're working on. These are the sites from

individuals and companies that are paying for traffic

to their site. They get increased traffic and you

get paid.

Income for ad packages created from the accounts of

members migrated over from JustBeenPaid will start

within the next few days.

Our new servers are up and being tested as we speak.

This was set in place to handle the increased traffic

that is already occurring with our amazing traffic

exchange system. Expect over the next 48 hours to

have the ability to change your membership profiles

and the ability to request withdrawals from your

accounts.

Again we want to thank all of you for your patience

and understanding as we make these enhancements to

better serve you and our retail clients.

Here's to your Success!

Profit Clicking Executive Team

If they're really forcing us to view the sites on daily basis to get out earnings, then I hope that they'll get the site working swift and without any issues - which it doesn't do now. But the good news are, they're aiming to enable withdrawals within 48 hours, at least I'll get my investment back after this whole "fiasco".

I see. So we need to click ads daily so that we can start seeing our earning go up right? I have already viewed 3 ads this day so I think that it is enough for me to get earnings by tomorrow maybe. I will just take a look of my earnings by tomorrow if there's any changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently only new ad packs are eligible for earnings, so unless you've purchased new ones recently, you're just wasting your time. The old ones should start earning in the upcoming days.

I agree. Old adpacks will not going to give you daily credits until they will announce it. I requested payment from PC but till now, I haven't received it. Still on pending status as what I've seen in my wallet. I think they should fasten their payment system because after this, I might going to judge this program as scam.

I'm also waiting for my payment, but as I predict that every single user will be withdrawing their available funds, this one will collapse now. Wouldn't hold my breath about receiving the funds at all. Well, at least their surf is still producing me referrals on other sites, so not all is yet lost ;)

I'm also waiting for my payment, but as I predict that every single user will be withdrawing their available funds, this one will collapse now. Wouldn't hold my breath about receiving the funds at all. Well, at least their surf is still producing me referrals on other sites, so not all is yet lost ;)

You've got a point there. I hope that I will received mine as well by the end of this week because it is already more than 72 hours and I haven't still received my payment from PC. I am not expecting payments anymore because I might just get disappointed. I will just focus on some other investment programs that is worth investing.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the most popular earning site that I know right now and its still paying good and paying well until now. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here. But I guess I'm just too late. I do hope that this site can last two to three more years. This is the best site that I can think that can make us earn money without worrying that we can end up losing money and if ever that's the risk we going to take.