Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

Then after we upgrade in here can we assure that our matrix will be cycled in here even you just have few JSS Tripler because if it's then I will surely upgrade my account in here so that I will earn 60 dollars when it get cycled because that is really a month even it may take a month when the upgrade subscription is about to end.

Then after we upgrade in here can we assure that our matrix will be cycled in here even you just have few JSS Tripler because if it's then I will surely upgrade my account in here so that I will earn 60 dollars when it get cycled because that is really a month even it may take a month when the upgrade subscription is about to end.

There is no such assurance that within the period of 3months ( the duration which your upgrade will expire), your JSS matrix will cycle. It depends. It may take more than a month, to several months depending on your strategy. Buying placements and upgrading them to premium would be of help.

It's alright. No need to rush things in here. Just take it slowly but surely, and since this is an online investment program, the risk is there and invest only what you can afford to lose. Even though that JBP is stable, we can 't say that they will be running for long so we need to be cautious when investing in here.

I always keep that in mind. That's why i am not using my offline money to invest here. I'm just using a part of what i earn from PTC and PTP sites to invest here. It is a bit slow since i don't earn that much in GPT sites but it is what i am willing to risk investing in online programs like JBP. I do hope that JBP maintains its success and stays in business for a long period of time.

Yes, you better attend the conference to get an answer regarding that because days are passing by, and you suppose earning some profits with your position purshased so hopefully this problem will be resolve soon as many members having the same problem.

Yes, you better attend the conference to get an answer regarding that because days are passing by, and you suppose earning some profits with your position purshased so hopefully this problem will be resolve soon as many members having the same problem.

I agree. They must resolved this issue as soon as possible because members might not going to invest if they encounter such problems with purchasing positions in the tripler. Though, my purchased position was placed but still there's no earnings with it. I wonder why since it was placed last saturday so it should be earning at least 1.5% in weekends but there's no earnings appeared. Maybe there's a delay.

Also this program is really doing well the investor mind may get affected with this problem so we can expect that they are fully working to fix the problem in here, and also I guess that was because there were many positions being purchased in here.

Also this program is really doing well the investor mind may get affected with this problem so we can expect that they are fully working to fix the problem in here, and also I guess that was because there were many positions being purchased in here.

I agree with you. Now, the issue with LR has been resolved and I think same with the delay of placing the positions in our tripler since I cannot see the important notice that was posted few days back.

I saw the notice regarding this about few days ago when I opened my account. I wanna use my funds this month but I guess I will just spend my funds by next month besides I am nearning again to reach 10 dollars on my account then gonna buy another position, it just really good that my earnings is now increasing I just started with the free positon but I do fund my account to buy few position.

I saw the notice regarding this about few days ago when I opened my account. I wanna use my funds this month but I guess I will just spend my funds by next month besides I am nearning again to reach 10 dollars on my account then gonna buy another position, it just really good that my earnings is now increasing I just started with the free positon but I do fund my account to buy few position.

Yeah. Though it will take some time to increase our positions in here, but at least we are earning on a daily basis in here without doing anything. I wonder if the purchasing of position in here is doing good now? I mean the placing of purchased positions? is there a delay? or it is already resolved?

I am nearing $10 in my account here today. I still have $0.95 in my JSS Account and wanted to transfer to my JSS Tripler Account so that i can buy a new position. But i am getting an error message every time i am trying to transfer my $0.95 from my JSS Account to my JSS Tripler Account. Is it because i am transferring less than $1.00? Or is there really an issue right now in transferring funds from JSS Account to JSS Tripler Account?

as far as i know, as long as that thing in system you can transfer it as low as you want :D., so far i never try to transfer below than $1 in to JSS account or to Tripler Account, but maybe you can ask some of your upline in here or your friend who joined JBP

If you wanted to transfer that 0.95$ to your tripler account. You must first transfer your JSS Tripler balance to main JSS and then transfer it again from JSS main to Tripler so that you can be able to tranfer it since it is now greater than $1 right?

as far as i know, as long as that thing in system you can transfer it as low as you want :D

This is correct, there's no real minimum. I've transferred from LR to JBP something like $0.1 many times, just so that I could purchase new Tripler and get the commission the next day :)

You can go as little as $0.01 (within JBP), but then you need to check the rounding.

This is correct, there's no real minimum. I've transferred from LR to JBP something like $0.1 many times, just so that I could purchase new Tripler and get the commission the next day :)

You can go as little as $0.01 (within JBP), but then you need to check the rounding.

that is advantages for many people especially if they want to buy some jss tripler position. so far i already have about $1 in my Tripler account, it seems i will trying to make more money here and waiting for my JSS matrix position to be cleared

Don't know if you guys have noticed, but JBP has now opened the traffic exchange module, which means that users need to browse through those ads to be able to withdraw funds. Not a negative side, as we have a chance to get more referrals on other sites as well ;)

Don't know if you guys have noticed, but JBP has now opened the traffic exchange module, which means that users need to browse through those ads to be able to withdraw funds. Not a negative side, as we have a chance to get more referrals on other sites as well ;)

for me that is still fine, why? because that still not affect us and that will be good for JBP, because they can get some advertisers from that things too, and of course benefit for us, at least i don't think it will be a big hassle for investors

I also want to know about that because I may have 10 dollars by tomorrow so I will going to purchase another position in here so hopefully the placing is now faster in here not a delay. I just keep on compounding in here til I have 10 positions in here.