All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

Next payment received.

Date: June 14, 2011 1:13:18 AM

Amount Sent: $75.00 USD

Sender Name: JustBeenPaid!

Sender Email: michael@bigbooster.com

Reference Number: 42949-xxxxx-18298

I think right now its much better to invest in here than in hyip and the best part is that when you're good in referrals you earn even more. Now lets do the risk assessment. In hyip its takes weeks or months to double your money. In here its depends on your referral skills. And if you triple your money your bep already. And after that its all passive income.

Another fast payment.

Another JSS Matrix cycle payment and some referral cycle payment.

Date: June 24, 2011 2:18:35 AM

Amount Sent: $310.00 USD

Reference Number: 728CC-xxxxx-53F82

JSS cycle payment.

Date: June 28, 2011 12:52:43 AM

Amount Sent: $60.00 USD

Reference Number: 80BAA-XXXXX-5346B

I think right now its much better to invest in here than in hyip and the best part is that when you're good in referrals you earn even more. Now lets do the risk assessment. In hyip its takes weeks or months to double your money. In here its depends on your referral skills. And if you triple your money your bep already. And after that its all passive income.

Yeah. Having a lot of referrals is really a great way to increase your profits through referral commissions. Unfortunately, I am not that good in referring people in the program so it's hard for me to earn big bucks in here. This program is really popular and because of it's popularity, it's hard to refer people in here now.

Another JSS position cycled and some from the tripler earning.

Date: July 02, 2011 2:25:39 AM

Amount Sent: $112.00 USD

Reference Number: C1B99-xxxxx-52896

Wow that a big amount. 112 dollars. I loss about 100 dollars in all cycler that I invest this year. And seeing does proof of payments frustrate me since I want to earn but same time I told myself enough is enough for this year.

Wow that a big amount. 112 dollars. I loss about 100 dollars in all cycler that I invest this year. And seeing does proof of payments frustrate me since I want to earn but same time I told myself enough is enough for this year.

Well, you will make it if you are persistent and get selective with some luck. :)

If you're talking about single line cyclers, that is hard to pull it out though they are very tempting.

Couple more payments since last one.

Date: July 08, 2011 1:24:22 AM

Amount Sent: $70.00 USD

Reference Number: 8A952-xxxxx-0E807

Date: July 06, 2011 3:00:20 AM

Amount Sent: $70.00 USD

Reference Number: 04B3B-xxxxx-DF122

Its nice if your an early bird in a good cycler. Because you really can earn good amount. I'm sadden because I joined a good cycler and bad thing is that I don't cashout and reinvest and reinvest them all until its turn to scam. The other one I do hit and run. Problem I'm the one who got over run. lols.

Its nice if your an early bird in a good cycler. Because you really can earn good amount. I'm sadden because I joined a good cycler and bad thing is that I don't cashout and reinvest and reinvest them all until its turn to scam. The other one I do hit and run. Problem I'm the one who got over run. lols.

Everyone got bad experience these so called online investments.

You just need to do your due diligence before you commit and stay alert all the time at least till you're clear from losing money.

I know it is easier said than done. :P But we all learn from our mistakes.

Anyway, this is the best program so far in my rather short experience in this scene,

and one of 3 programs I'm focused on this moment with Ad2million is in very very critical condition for a while. :rolleyes:

Good luck! :)

Another JSS position cycled with some from the tripler and paid fast as usual.

Date: July 13, 2011 2:01:11 AM

Amount Sent: $125.00 USD

Reference Number: 93BB2-xxxxx-7BFDB

I am closer to my next cashout in here. 2 of my shares already got matured and the other 2 will also matured by next week. I hope that I can still strive purchasing positions in this very promising program as I am insufficient of AP now.

@ keuss

That's true. Once you loss money in any online investments. You need to learn from it and make sure it will not happen or the risk will be lessen instead of losing your cool and style and strategy you must improve it to earn more or lessen the risk.

• 2 weeks later...

So any update with this one? I thought this one is good to invest like ad2million. Its seem the threads in here is not moving at all. I'm worried it will turn to scam like ad2millions. Sad part is that ad2millions is really due to turn to scam. But in JSS. I thought this site is just starting.

So any update with this one? I thought this one is good to invest like ad2million. Its seem the threads in here is not moving at all. I'm worried it will turn to scam like ad2millions. Sad part is that ad2millions is really due to turn to scam. But in JSS. I thought this site is just starting.

It's not just starting, but still doing great.

I kept getting paid, but was lazy to post all of them. :P

The first step in JSS is always a long term goal mind set up. Because many like to do hit and run but in jss its will not going to work. You need to think long term. You need to invest good amount. You need to spend time looking for referrals. you need to treat this as a passive income generator.

Right now. My main concern is the slow down of payments in many ptp sites. Right now we don't see any connection. But usually many who earn online like in ptp also invest back their money in a popular iste like JSS. Once theirs some delays in payments in PTP sites. Theirs also less investors in JSS.

I think even though JSS is like ad2million. I thought that it will last or become popularl as ad2million. I think this site is good but not enough. Just some caution approach I think. I don't know but for me the original usually last longer than the copy once. But lets see. Maybe JSS can improves its strategy and last longer.

So for the members of both ad2million and JSS Tripler, which one is better in your opinion?

Of course I will opt for JSS Tripler, since ad2million became a scam site. Besides that, there are many negative feedback from their members, such as delay of payment or even no payment is credited into members' account.

Of course I will opt for JSS Tripler, since ad2million became a scam site. Besides that, there are many negative feedback from their members, such as delay of payment or even no payment is credited into members' account.

I don't think its proper to compare ad2million of now to JSS tripler. But if you compare ad2million to JSS tripler when its paying. Then I'm sure we all know the answer. Its ad2million that is most popular. Just think of it. JSS is an old site. Much older than ad2million and yet when ad2million comes its become popular. So popular that when ad2million turn to scam that's the time we notice the old JSS. But in term of the longest paying. Its obvious JSS is.

Can you login in JSS right now? I don't know if I'm just simply right now but its seem I can't find the login right now. I will try to take a sleep and I will check the site later on. So far I don't open the site for a week because of my offline commitment. But I'm trying to login right now and its seems theirs none to find.

So its seem jss also turn to scam now. But lets hope that it just its upgrade and change of server that really make this site down for login for a while. But I hope that JSS will going to fix this soon or else we will have a problem with the site. So far so good. I hope that this site is still going to return and pay.

• 2 weeks later...

What I open the site today and the login is back. So its means we can now login. But I don't have an investments in here so I don't know if its still paying. But right now the login is back and for me that is a good thing. I'm just hoping that I can find some good proof of payments to say that this site is back and paying again.

• 4 weeks later...

Its almost a month since I last post in here and still theirs no posters in this thread. I know that this site is still paying as I have open three ptp sites and all posters in their are all praises with this site. So I'm just wondering why right now in dmt threads are not that active as its use to be.