- GC's licensed script

Plans:

earnplaza.jpg

Accept:

LR, AP, PM

Site link:

earnplaza_468.gif

My reviews:

For those who invested in this site, the admin is offering $0.5 FREE if u post payment proofs in major forums such as TG, MMG and others. Considered as a PLUS earnings.

Although site looks professional, but the 10% ref earnings make me worried... between, last plan which giving 4% pure profit daily considered too high ROI...

for me it seems the plan is risky and the minimum is high there are protiction in the site also the script is very good but i can't make risk investment in this site and there is someone who told me that short term will scam soon . I have gained my lesson form tv

for me it seems the plan is risky and the minimum is high there are protiction in the site also the script is very good but i can't make risk investment in this site and there is someone who told me that short term will scam soon . I have gained my lesson form tv

Every HYIP will turn scam in the end, no matter are they providing long-term plans or short-term plans. If u afraid to lose money, HYIPs are not suitable for u.

About the minimum deposit, it should be considered as "slightly high" but not unacceptable since many serious sites having high deposit such as $50 or so on.

• 2 weeks later...

Another announcement from the admin regarding the AP deposit:

I am glad that yesterday`s move to Dragonara is finished and that all members can access EarnPlaza website now. By the way we have faced today a problem with instant AlertPay deposit and I had to add them manually. But I am glad to announce that we have fixed this problem and all AP deposits are instant again. I think that there is no missed deposits at the moment because I have spent a few hours to check everything. Anyway if your deposit is still missed contact me and I`ll fix this asap.

I want to inform all of you that within a next few days we will update EarnPlaza website again. Currently we are working on a new members area and support page. I am sure that as always all members will be impressed by a new look. Also soon will be added a new banners. We have already added today a new 125x125px banner to see how it will look at a websites. As you may already noticed, we have added a shoutbox to a members area and now investors can chat with each other.

EarnPlaza is growing really fast and I understand that despite this we have to provide high quality support as we did in past. So I have already hired more two staff members. As soon as we will add new support page we will start also provide multi language live support. At the moment I can say that there will be russian live support for sure, working now on other language live supports. Will inform you soon with more info about that.

Please dont forget to about our weekly special, because it will end soon. Also please send me your feedbacks about EarnPlaza and I will be more than happy to publish them on our website. Thats all for today, all payments processed as usual. I wish you all a great day.

For those who still facing the problem, contact their support center as soon as possible.

After the DDOS attacked, site back to normal and paying now.

This is a good sign as most admins will choose to close down the site when something wrong..so in this case, I guess the admin is intention to run this site for a longer period. ;)

Though site looks attractive and promiisive enough but as you inform that it was recently attacked by ddos

I would beter avoid this - as i have experienced several sites those gone scam after few days of ddos attack.

Though site looks attractive and promiisive enough but as you inform that it was recently attacked by ddos

I would beter avoid this - as i have experienced several sites those gone scam after few days of ddos attack.

Don't worry, site is still online and paying as well. Between, I have just received another update from the admin:

I hope you had a good day. I just wish to inform that EarnPlaza has almost reached 5,000 members. Its a really great achievement, so I would like to say thanks to all members for their trust. We have worked hard during those 38 days and will continue our hard work to keep your faith in EarnPlaza. Why do I announce this before we reach 5,000 members? Well, I have a special prize for a 5,000 member. He will recieve a 50% bonus on his deposit and $100 directly to a payment processor account of his choice. I`ll announce in my next newsletter a name of a lucky winner.

Well, we still working on a improved website and I think that there will be a little delay on this because we are still thinking on some new features. Anyway I really hope that until a wednesday we will finish this and integration will be made.

Thats all for today, all payments are processed as usual. I wish you easy last working day and ofcorse fun weekend.

Best regards, Matt Powell

EarnPlaza Support

YM earnplazainvestments

support@earnplaza.com

I do hope I am the lucky guy who managed to get $100 FREE LR, lolz~ :P Anyway, I really like the way the admin always updating his members about everything happen in the site.

Well site design can be said to be attractive enough and already loaded with the adequate security.

I consider it good thing by a site keeping itself in news, as that what makes people remember its name and good advantage when it comes to investment.

ROI is quite good and sustainable for medium to longer term.

Well site design can be said to be attractive enough and already loaded with the adequate security.

I consider it good thing by a site keeping itself in news, as that what makes people remember its name and good advantage when it comes to investment.

ROI is quite good and sustainable for medium to longer term.

honestly, the last plan considered "high risk" to invest as ROI is high. 160% after 15 days means we will get 4% pure profit daily. This showing another big gap between the 1st and last plan too... (ROI for 1st plan only 2% daily)

Personally, I don't think it still considered safe to invest at this moment...

I received another email stated that the site under DDOS attacked yesterday but have none big problems since the site is hosted on Dragonara server. However, for those who can't access the site, follow the details stated:

I hope you are having a great weekend. Today I have been contacted by a few members who told that they cant access to EarnPlaza website. Dear members, if someone have same problem please contact support with your IP and will will try to fix this asap. By the way please try to clean your cookies and cache it should work. We had a ddos attack yesterday but it seems like its didnt really affected EarnPlaza thanks to a Dragonara so I am really happy that we have moved to this server provider.

By the way some of the members still didnt contacted me back with their payment processor id`s. So I have to say this again. Dear members with following usernames please send your payment processor id as soon as possible to support:

hanga55 - please send as soon as possible your LR

hheni1 - please send as soon as possible your AP

Thats all for today. All payments processed as usual and please dont forget about our weekly special. This week its a 8% bonus on PerfectMoney deposits starting from $500. There are also still going on cash contests on Money-News-Online forum, please check MNO forum for a more info. Have a great weekend and see you soon.

Best regards, Matt Powell

EarnPlaza Support

YM earnplazainvestments

support@earnplaza.com

Well this is looking a very nice site, being attractive design and having ddos protection.

Being with short term plans roi is quite reasonable and i dont think 2-4% is

excessive in any way as they are not going to pay daily.

I am not interested though as the minimum time we have to wait to get paid is 5 days - i rather like those sites which pay daily.