Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Youtradefx - youtradefx.com

Aikhen

Our Advantages

Spreads: Competitive and low spreads from just 1 pip, fixed 24 hours a day.

Leverage: Greater buying power with leverage up to 1:400.

Fees: Commission free for all trading instruments.

Margin: There are no margin requirements for accounts under $100,000. We feature guaranteed Stop-Loss meaning that traders cannot loose more than their original investment.

Mini Trading: Traders may deposit as little as $100, and to open a position with as little as small as $10,000 or 0.1 Lots.

RISK FREE Account: New traders can gain a real market practice without any risk to their investment. Hence loses are erased while profits are credited to the LIVE Account.

Open RISK FREE Account

Account Classes: Traders can choose between four different account types: Mini for under $5,000, Standard $5000 -$25,000, Classic $25,000 - $100,000 and Premium Account for $100,000 and over.

Open LIVE Account

Islamic Accounts: All of the account classes are available as Islamic Accounts for investors who trade under the Sharia law. These accounts feature no swap/interest/rollover charges.

Expert Advisors: Traders who are looking for Expert Advisors and Forex Robots are encouraged to compare various automated strategies on our website. They can they then purchase, install and run them with the help of their account manager.

Funding option: Bank wire and credit card

www.youtradefx.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Though one can chose the trading plate forum either MT4 can be downloaded

or can trade using webtrader fx - no need to down load,

But before joining and throwing deposit i would like to ensure that i am joining right and legit broker

@ mohamedmanutd has already raised doubts about his - so i would better do a bit search about this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This program might came from Ireland or UK origin so they have maximum green zone inside currency graph. Because today's British Pound moved on to top position. If they are paying on-time then we can take their service because gbp based program should help us for gaining today's income. I like their prepaid card transaction system.

• 3 weeks later...

i never heard about this forex brokers before, but it seems this brokers come from UK, so far they supported many platform here from metatrader to the web platform and also mobile platform, they also have some good material for beginner in forex and it seems the supported paypal as the payment processors beside many others