Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you believe the brokers spread comparison

It is better if you just try those brokers, usually comparison isn't right especially to those who has dynamic spreads since it is not that way forever and will keep changing depend on the condition of the market, or you can check their site and see the live feed where you can find current spreads.

• 5 months later...

Comparison is really good way to know how good our brokers when it comes to spread comparison, but it's not all. I mean you can look at it but since the spreads is fluctuative you only see there the lowest fee or average fee they rarely put the maximum spreads you can get.

• 4 weeks later...

Why we shouldn't believe it? As far as i know all of those comparison is real and people can look for also depend on it and if you look it deeper then those site who put their broker spread comparison only has little difference, i don't know why but the gap isn't that big.

Why we shouldn't believe it? As far as i know all of those comparison is real and people can look for also depend on it and if you look it deeper then those site who put their broker spread comparison only has little difference, i don't know why but the gap isn't that big.

I also think why we shouldn't believe it?, if don't believe something like comparison site for broker's spread then create a demo account to prove those all. With that we don't have to give more doubt to that site which offering broker spread comparison. So there are more ways for us to reach.

It is better if you just try those brokers, usually comparison isn't right especially to those who has dynamic spreads since it is not that way forever and will keep changing depend on the condition of the market, or you can check their site and see the live feed where you can find current spreads.

I don't think so because comparison is a way you can have a picture of what different brokers offer at a glance and this comparison can also help you to make your choice without visiting the broker site to seek such information. I personally do not see anything bad in it.

I don't think so because comparison is a way you can have a picture of what different brokers offer at a glance and this comparison can also help you to make your choice without visiting the broker site to seek such information. I personally do not see anything bad in it.

But that is not a big idea especially if you can do that just in one site, rather than visiting one by one that will take your time, by visit a one spread comparison site you can get a bigger idea how much spread that you chosen broker and the other broker has, hit two target with one shot.

Still using broker spread comparison will be so much helpful for traders. According to me, as long as that broker spread comparison is trustable you won't have much problem and if you have problem with that comparison site just look at the spread of one site to confirm about that issue.

As long as you can get better view about whole spreads well you should use it, based on my experience it will gives you better idea which broker that has better spreads over the other, i don't need much for it and rarely check it since i only trade in FXDD now.