Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

1xBit

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

microworkers - microworkers.com

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

SolidSnake21

SolidSnake21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
— Blog about your product
— Post reviews to Websites & Blogs
— Add you to Facebook
— Become fan of your group
— Follow you on Twitter
— Digg your website
— and much more...

Workers, sign up and...

— Browse micro jobs
— Select jobs you like
— Finish tasks & submit proof
— Earn money
— $1.00 Sign up bonus
-- minimum payout = $10 ( very easy)
in this site you can very easy earn a lot of mony

to join
microworkers.com

Jackie

Jackie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts
This is always the best microjob offering site and as far as know they have almost a million user registered and they have became very popular due to theri rates ,but in very recent some cashout problems are coming ,even if we request the payment the cashout pin will not be reached in your account unless your account is more than 1 month old .

SolidSnake21

SolidSnake21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
If you have your own website or blog you csn earn large amount of money. some tasks may Worth $2 per only one job. this site is really profitable. and have good and easy offer.

Nikhil Gupta

Nikhil Gupta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
This is a very good site and I am a member of it but I find it hard to complete the jobs over there. But still I would recommend this site as I have received payout from this site which proves that it is legit.

ishinn

ishinn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I joined this site a few months ago. Nice site and they are really paying. And it easy to reach payout and it has a cheap advertising.

indieover

indieover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts
I find it hard to reach payout and i only see few task that is easy enough for me to do.
most tasks i see are for bloggers with pr2 blogs.and i don't have that.that's why i have given up on this one.

hRnx

hRnx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationEarth
I think this is one of the best site but only for workers. For advertisers, however, I think microjob.co is nicer since they have a $5 signup bonus to make micro jobs.

mownabratadey

mownabratadey

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 982 posts
Microworkers is one of the most trusted got paid to complete offers program I have ever seen. But there must be a problem with payout since it requires 10$(5$ bonus), We need own website to fulfill their offers as it doesn't accept blogs.

djfritz

djfritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
This is the only GPT program wherein I can make $1 per day, I've been a member here for 6 months and was able to get $130+ in my entire earning experience here.
Anyways I will post everyday on this thread to give you an update on the easy task that everybody can do to help you guys earn like I do.

djfritz

djfritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
There are still 8000+ left position that needs workers, look for the task name GNET it's just an easy task and worth 20 cents. So better visit microworkers now and grab your 20 cents.

Anyways to prove that I am earning here, this is my 12th payment from them and right now I have my 13th payment pending for payment:

Posted Image

djfritz

djfritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
Seems like no one in this forum is enthusiastic about the site, well maybe because when you visit the site you weren't able to see those easy task that I made $1 from it daily. My advise is to keep on visiting the site for updates and by the way Gnet task is still available at 20 cents (very easy task).

djfritz

djfritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
There are forum posting jobs available today that range from 20-60 cents per task, you just need to post and edit your signature link to get paid. I have done 5 task early today and my $1 target has reached, I will try to update later regarding some new task.

djfritz

djfritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
It is a bad day for me because digg deleted my account and most of my daily task here in microworkers involves digg task, this is a big lose for me then this is the 2nd time around after yahooanswers. Anyways I will try to make a new one as it is very helpful to my daily earnings here.

djfritz

djfritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
I received my 13th payment yesterday, here it is:

Posted Image

Thanks admin for the fast payment! because I only waited for 4 days.

djfritz

djfritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
There are so many youtube subscribe task available, you guys should check it out for I think they are waiting for you. I don't miss any task these days as there are not much easy task available, I don't even work on create account in youtube because of the hassle of verifying it but today I went to all of it, no choice I have to work on it to reach my daily target.

djfritz

djfritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
Today is a lucky day for me in microworkers as early as now I was able to surpass my daily target, I have done 9 task already and earned $1.54 to think that I logged in 1.5 hours ago. I owe it to the twitter retweet and facebook vote tasks.

djfritz

djfritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
I have requested my 14th payment on this site and sad to say I should have my 15th payment by now if only my internet connection is stable as there are so many instances that I run out of slot as most of the task requires speed to do especially the easy and latest ones.

rivha

rivha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
This site is really good for you who have the website with the good page rank..you will able to do the task with rate $0.1 or more daily in here :)
But if you doesn't have the website you can try the another task with a simple task like sign up only or something else :D

djfritz

djfritz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
I really hate it because I can't accept task anymore until my temporary success rate will lift as it is down to 75%, I hope the employers will rate the task I finished as there are so many on my list that have not rated yet and this is the reason that I can't work on available task today.

rivha

rivha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
@djfritz :
so the employers not paid you my friend for your task?? or just not give the rate only?? this is the bad thing from this kind of site..we will not get anything if the employer not like our job..:( and the employer can scammed us for sure..not a site but employer... :unsure: