-- minimum payout = $10 ( very easy)

in this site you can very easy earn a lot of mony

to join

microworkers.com

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is always the best microjob offering site and as far as know they have almost a million user registered and they have became very popular due to theri rates ,but in very recent some cashout problems are coming ,even if we request the payment the cashout pin will not be reached in your account unless your account is more than 1 month old .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the only GPT program wherein I can make $1 per day, I've been a member here for 6 months and was able to get $130+ in my entire earning experience here.

Anyways I will post everyday on this thread to give you an update on the easy task that everybody can do to help you guys earn like I do.

There are still 8000+ left position that needs workers, look for the task name GNET it's just an easy task and worth 20 cents. So better visit microworkers now and grab your 20 cents.

Anyways to prove that I am earning here, this is my 12th payment from them and right now I have my 13th payment pending for payment:

micro12th.jpg

Seems like no one in this forum is enthusiastic about the site, well maybe because when you visit the site you weren't able to see those easy task that I made $1 from it daily. My advise is to keep on visiting the site for updates and by the way Gnet task is still available at 20 cents (very easy task).

There are forum posting jobs available today that range from 20-60 cents per task, you just need to post and edit your signature link to get paid. I have done 5 task early today and my $1 target has reached, I will try to update later regarding some new task.

It is a bad day for me because digg deleted my account and most of my daily task here in microworkers involves digg task, this is a big lose for me then this is the 2nd time around after yahooanswers. Anyways I will try to make a new one as it is very helpful to my daily earnings here.

• 2 weeks later...

There are so many youtube subscribe task available, you guys should check it out for I think they are waiting for you. I don't miss any task these days as there are not much easy task available, I don't even work on create account in youtube because of the hassle of verifying it but today I went to all of it, no choice I have to work on it to reach my daily target.

I have requested my 14th payment on this site and sad to say I should have my 15th payment by now if only my internet connection is stable as there are so many instances that I run out of slot as most of the task requires speed to do especially the easy and latest ones.

This site is really good for you who have the website with the good page rank..you will able to do the task with rate $0.1 or more daily in here :)

But if you doesn't have the website you can try the another task with a simple task like sign up only or something else :D

I really hate it because I can't accept task anymore until my temporary success rate will lift as it is down to 75%, I hope the employers will rate the task I finished as there are so many on my list that have not rated yet and this is the reason that I can't work on available task today.

@djfritz :

so the employers not paid you my friend for your task?? or just not give the rate only?? this is the bad thing from this kind of site..we will not get anything if the employer not like our job..:( and the employer can scammed us for sure..not a site but employer... :unsure:

@djfritz :

so the employers not paid you my friend for your task?? or just not give the rate only?? this is the bad thing from this kind of site..we will not get anything if the employer not like our job..:( and the employer can scammed us for sure..not a site but employer... :unsure:

Actually they will really pay but you have to wait for them to rate your finished task to see it in your account but usually it took them 7 days to rate us sometimes maybe because they are busy or whatsoever but rest assured that the site cares about the employers as you can file for dispute if you have been misrated.

I am disappointed to see a long list of review/blogroll task in PR blogs, there are only few easy task available and you have to compete thousands of members here. But Thank God I still able to reach my daily target here at $1, well we really have to be alert on getting those easy task as it is easily gone in minutes.

Microworker is a legitimate money making palace.I have been working here for about 5 months.Little work and sure payment.$1 as sign up bonus.yeah...very nice.i enjoy it very much.

I have been a member here for 7 months now but I did not see $1 sign up bonus for this one, maybe you are talking about minuteworkers or myeasytask perhaps as they have that bonus. What we can have here is that referral bonus ($1) in which we can only get once our referrals have reached $25 in total.