All Pips

microworkers - microworkers.com

SolidSnake21

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad I can't post my 16th payment here as it is about a week old, well right now I can feel how hard it is to reach the payout as there are lesser and lesser easy tasks available. I am only depending on those task hopefully they will again surge up in the coming days.

yes there is less and less task now . when i was new here i can see so many new tasks. but there are many task that requires a blog or website with high pr. but i don't have a blog or websites with high pr. so it is important to log in here daily to find one easy task daily so that we can reach payout.

I'm sure those who are into blogging find this program beneficial to them, aside from earning adsense they can also earn huge amount of money here if they will do the backlink and blogroll task. But I am thinking that many bloggers have not recognized this program because I could only see less than 60 members who are working on these tasks.

• 3 weeks later...

The limit depends on your temporary success rate, just continue to accept task daily because they will based it on your one month activity. I have been inactive here for almost a month now and right now I can only accept 5 task and wait for it to get rated so that I can accept other task.

• 3 weeks later...

the worst thing there that if you requested your first payment , the support team will send you a pin code to your real address so i think if they sent it to wrong place , i will lose all my money in addition the offers there are very hard to complete also most of them are for the blog owners.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

the worst thing there that if you requested your first payment , the support team will send you a pin code to your real address so i think if they sent it to wrong place , i will lose all my money in addition the offers there are very hard to complete also most of them are for the blog owners.

I have to admit that the most thing I don't like about Microworkers is it's hard for members to request their first payout, because it needs a verified home address in order to send the pin code for the payout. Most of the time it takes longer time or even worse, it takes forever to reach your home.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

the site is offering a good rate, but what i am not sure is that since they are giving good payment, can i assure that this site is not a scam? just like the other site, they are offering a good rate but then only for how many payments, they will not pay you anymore. i dont know if i could really trust this one.

This site is legit but my greatest fear is their payment method which I was unable to see the l.r which is my favorit,and also this site dosnt specify how long your payment need to be hold befor payment,but am very proud to be one of their new comer,so many payment proof I hope they pay me.

• 1 month later...

no one can deny that microworkers is one of the biggest paid to do works on the internet , actually I am not active there because I do not like these kinds of profits but I have seen alot of payment proofs received from this site .

are you sure? well as for me i don't think they are the biggest because they have many competitor and many members have complain t this site also some of them leave them, like me. it is very hard for me to earn from this program but i ever used this to hire some members to make some kind of script for me

• 3 weeks later...

I am a member of this site, and it's true that it's hard to earn from this site. It is rare that you get micro jobs that pays more than $0.50 here.

I'm pausing my activities here for a while since most of the offers here are sign-ups and it has exhausted my email already.

The payment is also a concern for me, i'm don't understand the logic as to why they set-up this method of payment.

• 5 weeks later...