Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

exoticfx - exoticfx.net

I thought this hyip contest has ended,but here,am not seeing any update from members,only the talk about their wonderful and free forex training.which sounds perfect for a newbie,i guess their first of their kind to bring in newbies to trade forex on their account! right now,am cutting cap for this program,they're among the best!

I thought this hyip contest has ended,but here,am not seeing any update from members,only the talk about their wonderful and free forex training.which sounds perfect for a newbie,i guess their first of their kind to bring in newbies to trade forex on their account! right now,am cutting cap for this program,they're among the best!

latest newsletter update released few hours ago, from exoticfx, regarding the FTA program !

This is Only the Beginning

While others are scrambling to keep their programs alive due to the almost 5 days of Liberty Reserve downtime, ExoticFX is moving full steam ahead to unveil the first of our

Forex Trader Apprenticeship (FTA) Program

You need to understand this FTA program will not replace the 8 plans we have available at ExoticFX. Our Guaranteed 1% to 2.3% Daily and Term return plans will always be a huge part of the process. In fact, they will be the primary focus for the majority of our members.

The new FTA program will take several months to fully implement. We are really just getting started. Initially we will launch our Forex Trade School. This will be free to join for everyone. Since we have a vast majority of members that have never traded Forex, we will start with the most extreme basics in Video Form as well as a Free Ebook that even veteran traders will find worthy to add to their library.

Once members complete the systematic Forex 101, they will move on to a more Novice and Intermediate educational structure.

ALL THIS IS FREE! No Gimmicks! No Bull!

As was explained in the recent release, we have an ulterior motive. We desire to create the ULTIMATE Trading Room and allow wannabe traders the opportunity to Apprentice under our wing and with OUR FUNDS!

Our trading room will include features like ...

* Software Driven Stop Loss We Prevent you from Losing Money

* Professional Trading Charts See what Our Professional Traders See as they Trade the Forex Market

* Live Trade Calls Learn Why and When Our Professionals Trade

* Daily Trade Recommendations Youll Know Exactly What to Buy, When to Buy, What Stop Losses to Place, and When to Sell.

* Fully Automated Alerts Your Trading Account and Mentor will Keep you in Touch with the Market via SMS, Social Media, Voice Messaging and Instant Messaging. Never Miss an Opportunity or Get Left Holding the Empty Bag!

* See Who Is Online - Interact with Like-Minded Traders, Mentors, Professionals and Brokers

* Wholesale Spreads Institutional Wholesale Spread Rates Maximize your Profitability

* Proprietary Indicators Our Secret Timing Indicator, among Others, will Ensure your Success

* Trade Using OUR Bankroll Graduating Levels with Positions up to $3,000,000.00USD

* Minimum Weekly Profits Level 12 Minimum Profit Goal of $12,000.00 per Week

..And Much, Much More!

If you have any questions you should speak with our Moderators via our Live Support.

If you are not already a member, dont waste any time. Sign up for a Free EFX Account and Subscribe to our Blog Today in order to be considered for the Free Apprentice program.

Or perhaps you would rather take a Daily profit from one of our current 8 plans available via ExoticFX.

Either way It couldnt be simpler!

Charles Martinsen

ExoticFX Just Profits!

well, I could place my withdrawal request, as I was notified through mail alerts about the profit credited to my account,

and it was also mentioned in the mail that the payment will arrive at the end of the trading day we requested,

and yet I have not received my payment, it's been around 20 hours of waiting since the placement withdrawal request, waiting for it.

Despite of Liberty Reserve going down for five days last week this site still register a 1% increase of visitors!. Unlike other hyip site that loss about 20 to 30% of visitors simply because theirs no LR to deposit or withdraw.

7 day 0.00790 +1% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00820 +60% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

Wow,don't know where to classify this program into,it's really jumping to the top now,because it's alexarank is better and their forex trading scheme to teach newbies how to invest is working right now.Many will surely be grateful to this program for teaching them the forex trading skill without any investment on their side.

Wow,don't know where to classify this program into,it's really jumping to the top now,because it's alexarank is better and their forex trading scheme to teach newbies how to invest is working right now.Many will surely be grateful to this program for teaching them the forex trading skill without any investment on their side.

Hope you're all looking into the FTA...that's the FREE training.

They told me in Support if I want to be a part of the growth I must ask questions, participate and be visible anywhere and everywhere that Exoticfx has a presence. All I can say is I Will Do That! This is a wonderful opportunity to learn about forex all for free! Oh, I hope they choose me as an Apprentice!!!!

finally the program paid me within 24 hours after request,

it was very long to get paid, it will be good if they bring instant payment feature to the program,

over all, I think this is just the beginning of the program and there are much more profits to earn from this one,

I am also planning to add few more funds here.

What an Amazing Week

We are having a Fantastic response to our announcement of the forthcoming Forex Trader Apprenticeship (FTA) Program. Dozens and dozens of members are inquiring into what they need to do to be a part of this fantastic opportunity.

One underlying inquiry has been regarding ExoticFX.net and whether it will continue after the FTA program begins.

The Answer. Absolutely!!!

ExoticFX is exploding with growth. It is ALWAYS going to be a part of the opportunity.

Many, in fact, the majority of our membership are not interested in learning Forex Trading, reading manuals or taking courses. Thats just human nature. Most prefer to get something for nothing and that is absolutely fine with us. We make a huge profit from the Hands-Off approach to trading that is ExoticFX.net. Why would we give that up?

But let me tell you this ...

You should consider becoming the master of your own destiny!

Far too many of you are happy with the Win-Some, Lose-Some world of HYIP. Many have learned to make a little here and there and be happy with that. If that is your passion then by all means have fun. But if you want to escape the mediocre earnings environment and become financially free, I mean be able to do what you want when you want, then NO ONE is going to do it for you. You have to work for it.

We are providing the means to accomplish just that. True Wealth! Absolute Freedom!

These opportunities dont come around every day. Youre lucky if they come around once in your lifetime

And here we are with an unprecedented opportunity staring you right in the face FREE!!!

I realize you have heard this type of HYPE before. But this really is a different situation. We ARE going to change lives for the better. There will be those that will become absolutely financially independent by taking advantage of this program and many will do it this very year!

Will you be one of them?

For the cost of only an hour or so per day, over the next 12 to 18 months, you can create a Financial Fortress for you and your family and we are willing to help you do it.

Through the FTA program and ExoticFX you will be able to substantially diversify your portfolio and rid yourself of the majority of losses suffered at the hands of HYIP admin.

With ExoticFX you can participate in a Fully Managed Fund and earn a Guaranteed Daily Profit.

With the EFX Forex Trade School you can learn to successfully trade forex (free) and diversify your portfolio in several ways.

With the EFX FTA Program you will systematical graduate to a Professional Trader

* using OUR MONEY

* having an opportunity to become a Professional Mentor

* being privileged to numerous other Investment Opportunities over time

Obviously the choice is yours

* Win-Some / Lose-Some or

* Change your life and become Financially Independent

Tell me, What is your preference?

Here is a recap of the FTA program for those that missed it --

Isnt it your turn?

Forex Trader Apprenticeship (FTA) Program

The new FTA program will take several months to fully implement. We are really just getting started. Initially we will launch our Forex Trade School. This will be free to join for everyone. Since we have a vast majority of members that have never traded Forex, we will start with the most extreme basics in Video Form as well as a Free Ebook that even veteran traders will find worthy to add to their library.

Once members complete the systematic Forex 101, they will move on to a more Novice and Intermediate educational structure.

ALL THIS IS FREE! No Gimmicks! No Bull!

As was explained in the recent release we have an ulterior motive. We desire to create the ULTIMATE Trading Room and allow wannabe traders the opportunity to Apprentice under our wing and with OUR FUNDS!

* Software Driven Stop Loss We Prevent you from Losing Money

* Professional Trading Charts See what Our Professional Traders See as they Trade the Forex Market

* Live Trade Calls Learn Why and When Our Professionals Trade

* Daily Trade Recommendations Youll Know Exactly What to Buy, When to Buy, What Stop Losses to Place, and When to Sell

* Fully Automated Alerts Your Trading Account and Mentor will Keep you in Touch with the Market via SMS, Social Media, Voice Messaging and Instant Messaging. Never Miss an Opportunity or Get Left Holding the Empty Bag!

* See Who Is Online - Interact with Like-Minded Traders, Mentors, Professionals and Brokers

* Wholesale Spreads Institutional Wholesale Spread Rates Maximize your Profitability

* Proprietary Indicators Our Secret Timing Indicator, among Others, will Ensure your Success

* Trade Using OUR Bankroll Graduating Levels with Positions up to $3,000,000.00USD

* Minimum Weekly Profits Level 12 Minimum Profit Goal of $12,000.00 per Week

..And Much, Much More!

If you have any questions you should speak with our Moderators via our Live Support.

If you are not already a member, dont waste any time. Sign up for a Free EFX Account and Subscribe to our Blog Today in order to be considered for the Free Apprentice program.

Or perhaps you would rather take a Daily profit from one of our current 8 plans available via ExoticFX.

Either way Financial Freedom couldnt be simpler!

Charles Martinsen

ExoticFX Just Profits!

latest newsletter received few hours ago regarding the first step to FTA program !

Forex Trade School to Launch NEXT WEEK!

If everything goes as planned, we will launch the highly anticipated Forex Trade School next week. This is the first step toward the Forex Trader Apprenticeship Program. All those interested should stay tuned for further instructions or visit the EFX Traders Society chat room for discussions.

ExoticFX membership has risen sharply since the announcement of this program. We have surpassed 2000 members at present and climbing steadily.

I want to apologize for not delivering any World or Currency News as of late. With the soon-to-be-released FTA program, my plate has been full.

Joshua Clements, our CFO and Senior Market Analyst of Dantex Trading Ltd., has supplied an article that is worth your time to read.

Charles Martinsen

Exotic FX -- Just Profits!

= = = = = = = = = =

Currencies' Designated Driver!

The Last Sober Currency

When we look at all the worlds major economies, all we can see is a pub full of drunks.

Whole drunken economies, which do nothing but sit at the bar and guzzle shots of stimulus like only true alcoholics can.

And who is bartending, serving up stimulus shots like its the last call?

Central Bankers!

Bartenders like Bernanke and Trichet have been passing our rounds on the house since late 2007.

Unfortunately, it seems like this Global party bar is going to Pull an All-Nighter and then some.

What happens when entire economies get so drunk that they start to trip over themselves? What happens to the rest of the world that is stuck holding currencies from these drunken nations?

Lets just say... Its going to get Ugly!

The best thing we can do is hold the one Sober currency left in the world. As far as were concerned, it will be the Designated Driver or the Last Sober Currency when this stimulus finally exposes the drunks for the reckless nations they are.

Not Convinced?

Lets take a closer look at the facts

Out of 43 countries, 41 are Now Drunk on Debt

Each week, The Economist magazine tracks the economic statistics of 43 nations.

Amazingly, only two countries in that universe sport twin surpluses or positive trade and budget balances. And of those two, only one country makes that special grade in the OECD or the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development.

Norway.

No other country among the worlds mature or even emerging economies can claim twin surpluses. Thats incredibly huge.

Its important, because drunken nations are now fighting sovereign debt crises in the EU. These countries are fighting with the market as bond investors continually demand higher rates to take on their risk debt.

If you didnt know, at EFX we dont rely solely on the Exotic Currencies to ensure our future. We utilize numerous strategies to ensure our success and the long term success of our ExoticFX Members. Part of our team calls themselves Commodity Guys. They like to look at energy companies, food items and precious metals for the long term.

But in addition to owning gold and a basket of commodities for diversification purposes, their favorite currency remains the Norwegian krone.

There is no doubt it will be the last currency standing in a world full of drunks.

Again, the Norwegians have the only positive trade and budget surpluses in Europe. More specifically, the krone is the only currency in the western hemisphere to sport a trade and budget surplus! Thats enough to put it on my buying list.

But then you must take into account that Norway is a major oil exporter.

We are bullish on oil, and longer-term we think natural gas will make a serious comeback as well. And Norway just happens to be the largest oil and gas exporter in Europe and the ninth largest producer in the world.

That makes the Norwegian krone an oil play.

In fact, the performance of the krone is highly tied to not just oil revenues, but the cyclical nature of the global economy. The currency also shines thanks to Norways fiscal surpluses and Norways strong external account.

But there are other reasons to love the krone as well

Twin Surpluses Shine Bright

Norway is the only nation in the world that has a 9.4% budget balance as a percentage of its gross domestic product (GDP). And its trade balance represents 13.1% of GDP, according to The Economist.

Those are impressive numbers, especially in a world drunk on debt.

On top of that, Norways sovereign wealth fund (thats mostly oil profits) manages more than US$500 billion in assets and ranks as the biggest in Europe.

Combined with the bullish outlook for oil and gas over the long-term term, Norway is a great place to park some currency diversification.Indeed, in a world full of drunks, the Norwegian krone seems to be the only sober currency left thats not drunk on its own debt. Go long the Norwegian krone now to profit.

ExoticFX.net Just Profits!

Best Regards,

Joshua Clements

Dantex Trading Ltd.

Senior Market Analyst

ExoticFX CFO

Everyone should be exited by now reading about the ExoticFX opportunity....people this is a once in a life time opportunity.....it's going to be great to learn how to trade yourself and become debt free!

Software Driven Stop Loss We Prevent you from Losing Money

Professional Trading Charts See what Our Professional Traders See as they Trade the Forex Market

Live Trade Calls Learn Why and When Our Professionals Trade

Daily Trade Recommendations Youll Know Exactly What to Buy, When to Buy, What Stop Losses to Place, and When to Sell

Fully Automated Alerts Your Trading Account and Mentor will Keep you in Touch with the Market via SMS, Social Media, Voice Messaging and Instant Messaging. Never Miss an Opportunity or Get Left Holding the Empty Bag!

See Who Is Online - Interact with Like-Minded Traders, Mentors, Professionals and Brokers

Wholesale Spreads Institutional Wholesale Spread Rates Maximize your Profitability

Proprietary Indicators Our Secret Timing Indicator, among Others, will Ensure your Success

Trade Using OUR Bankroll Graduating Levels with Positions up to $3,000,000.00USD

Minimum Weekly Profits Level 12 Minimum Profit Goal of $12,000.00 per Week

..And Much, Much More!

If you have any questions you should speak with our Moderators via our Live Support Come and see us...let's visit about your Chance of a life time.....

well, I don't know even the basics of trading Forex,

I tried to learn it, but ha felt like complicated subject for me,

so this trading school that is going to launch by this program won't be of much use for me,

as I am neither interested in Forex nor want to getting trained by FTA program here.

Right now this site is stabilizing. What I mean of stabilizing is its not growing. Its now has an average of 36,000 alexa rating for a month now. Its highest is in the middle of February when this site is just starting. But exoticrfx is very innovative I think even though theirs no more increase of investors. Its can still sustain itself for a long time because of forex trading.

EXoticFX Admin's News Letter Update April 12, 2011 9:54 PM GMT + 8

This is my Opinion Whats Yours?

My Dear Friends,

The media was making a big deal of the compromise agreed to in principle to avoid a government shutdown.

In the greater scheme of things economic, this compromise had/has very little to do with anything. No one ever expects a government to shut down for any extended period of time when, regardless of what party you focus on, the entire exercise is political theatrics.

The net result of the agreement when calculated as a percentage of total spending borders on comic relief. Only people who religiously attend flea circuses can make much of this not so bold move.

Gold finds its basis in too much debt. Gold is going to trade at $1,650 and much higher.

This entire performance of whether the government closing down or not is a great deal of insignificant noise. It will not change the direction or the amount of future deficits.

It is politics as we move toward an election year.

Respectfully,

John T. Hobbs

Dantex Market Analyst

P.S.

See things in perspective. The close/open U.S. government game was a political show.

Look at what it all really means in the big picture. $33 billion is nothing more than crumbs.

From the latest update:

We would really like to get you opinions on this. Please provide your input in our Traders Society Room, in our Forum, at our Blog or at your favorite forum.

Some of the questions we would love the answer to are

1)Which is more appealing to you, the Apprentice Program, Forex Trade School or ExoticFX.net (hands-off approach) and why?

2)Have you traded Forex?

3)If yes, what strategy, indicators and platform do you prefer?

4)What do you like best about the forthcoming FTA program, beside trading with our money?

5)Is there any other relative input or constructive criticism that you can provide?

[/Quote]

Want to be chosen for the Apprentice Program? They said the main thing is participation so -- here are the links for their forum so you can participate:

Forum Comments:

https://www.exoticfx.net/forum/index.php?topic=51.0

https://www.exoticfx.net/forum/index.php?topic=44.0

Hope that helps!

I have an investment here i will get my investment 4 days more but i am worrying too because i have compute some of my earnings in PTP most of it got SCAMMED.

Erm, I wonder how come u can only get your payment after 4 days since this site is giving daily profit and yet, with no minimum withdraw stated clearly in their FAQ section.

Kindly show me your investment proof (details with the transaction id etc)

Thank you.

ExoticFX Admin's News Letter Update April 13, 2011 12:53 PM GMT + 8

Free Forex Trader Apprentice Preview - its a program that will be "realease" soon

We arent quite ready for a full release but we wanted to provide you a glimpse of what is forthcoming.EFX Forex Trader Apprentice Program

You cant actually sign up yet, but we wanted to show you and perhaps ask you to provide your feedback. We know many of you are anxious to fully understand what we are about to release. These pages and video will provide a very good understanding of how the program will be structured and what you can expect.

Once you have gone through the first page and watched the video, if you will attempt to close the tab you will be prompted by an On-Close Event to stay on the pageclick Cancel to remain and you will be able to see the balance of the information on the newly revealed page.

Understand, this is not complete and some changes will be made to layout etc.

We would really like to get you opinions on this. Please provide your input in our Traders Society Room, in our Forum, at our Blog or at your favorite forum.

Some of the questions we would love the answer to are

1)Which is more appealing to you, the Apprentice Program, Forex Trade School or ExoticFX.net (hands-off approach) and why?

2)Have you traded Forex?

3)If yes, what strategy, indicators and platform do you prefer?

4)What do you like best about the forthcoming FTA program, beside trading with our money?

5)Is there any other relative input or constructive criticism that you can provide?

We appreciate all of assistance and look forward to reading your replies.

ExoticFX Management Team

Exotic FX -- Just Profits!

Erm, I wonder how come u can only get your payment after 4 days since this site is giving daily profit and yet, with no minimum withdraw stated clearly in their FAQ section.

Kindly show me your investment proof (details with the transaction id etc)

Thank you.

There seems to be a little confusion -- I'll do my best to explain. There are two types of plans -- Daily, which are 120 days, etc. or Term, which run for 2,4, etc weeks...all pay 5 days a week. Daily plans allow daily withdrawal OR compounding (which can be changed at any time during the duration of the plan) and Term plans display your interest earned but pay the total principal plus interest on expiry.

This is from their FAQs:

4.1 How often is interest credited to my ExoticFX account?

On daily return plans interest is calculated and CREDITED to your ExoticFX account every working day following 2400 GMT. On term return plans interest is calculated and DISPLAYED to your account every working day following 2400 GMT. (On term return plans principal and interest are credited at the end of the maturity period)

4.3. When can I withdraw my profit?

The profit is paid to your Available Balance and you can withdraw it at any time.

There is NO minimum withdrawal amount.

:)

ExoticFX Admin's News Letter Update April 13, 2011 09:24 AM GMT + 8

Momentous Opportunity - Welcome to the EFX Forex Trade School - pre-release program.

Together we are going to embark on a journey that will not only provide you the necessary skills to become a Professional Forex Trader, but will also become instrumental in changing the face of online investing forever.

Once this course is completed, you will No Longer need to rely on High Yield Investment Schemes or spend thousands or even hundreds of dollars investigating numerous forex strategies looking for something that actually works.

With this ExoticFX systematic approach we will take you step by step, from wherever you are now to the position of a successful Forex Trading Professional.

If you are determined to become financially free and dedicated to doing whatever it takes to get there then, this course will provide a clear and well defined path to prosperity.

There are some things you need to know right now.

The EFX Forex Traders Program entails 4 different entities:

1. Free Forex Trade School

2. Free 24/5.5 Fully Mentored Live Trading Account

3. Free EFX Forex Trader Apprenticeship (FTA) Program

4. Free Professional Mentor Training Opportunity

Since this is a Pre-Release and you are registering now provided you follow the steps and continue the program these will all be FREE to you for life.

Your first steps will be to enter into the

Free Forex Trade School

This Forex training school will evolve from what it is now (a Forex training program) to a fully functional Forex Trade School. It is a process that is in development and you are entering at the very beginning.

Dont misunderstand, what you are about to be involved in is very comprehensive and will be extremely profitable. It will take you from wherever you are and turn you into a professional trainer. But the structure of how it is presented will change over time and through your participation, feedback, successes and failures, you will assist in structuring the program and maximizing its effectiveness.

Your rewards for being involved at the beginning and assisting, simply by participating, will astound you when it has been completed. You will be rewarded with opportunities that are not freely afforded those that will follow in your footsteps.

The next phase of the program to be developed is the

Free 24/5.5 Fully Mentored Live Trading Account

We have already described this in the information that brought you here, so we wont reiterate it at this point.

What you do need to know is that this, too, is in a development stage. During the interim we will be using the MT4 platform to get you integrated into something similar.

The additional benefits of our private trading room will be unparalleled in the world of Forex. This will not be free forever except to those that arrive during the pre-release, provided they follow the steps and continue the program.

This is, in fact, fantastic news for those of you that plan on becoming Mentors or assisting in the Affiliate part of the program, which I will describe in a moment.

(Commissions will be available to those that lead others to the Trading Account whether they Mentor the account or not)

Free EFX Forex Trader Apprenticeship (FTA) Program

Once the Live Trading Rooms are completed we will begin the implementation of the FTA program which has also been previously outlined. Further instruction and updates regarding the FTA program will be released periodically as it is developed. This Free program is Invitational and will be offered to all those that complete the forex training program, show promise in the demo accounts, and express a desire to embark on this journey that will change their financial lives.

The additional benefits of our FTA program will be unparalleled in the world of Forex. This program will not be free forever, except to those that arrive during the pre-release, provided they follow the steps and continue the program.

This is, in fact, fantastic news for those of you that plan on becoming Mentors or assisting in the Affiliate part of the program, which I will describe in a moment.

(Commissions will be available to those that lead others to the FTA program whether they Mentor the account or not)

Free Professional Mentor Training Opportunity

As we have successful graduates from the FTA program, we will invite those that demonstrate exceptional skills to partake in the EFX Professional Mentor Training.

This program will provide instruction on how to mentor others participating in the FTA and the Live Trading Account programs.

Once a mentor is ready, they will have several options and or levels that they may acquire. Mentors will make their own decisions as to how far they want to take their opportunity. They will be able to earn substantial commissions by

* Mentoring FTA Apprentices

* Mentoring Live Trading Account Members

* Selling FTA program

* Assisting in Live Conference Call Webinars

* Developing Affiliate Marketers

* Supervising other Mentors

* Spread Fee Sharing

* Franchising

* Franchising Sales

* and much, much more

Affiliate Marketing

Not everyone will qualify for the FTA program.

Not everyone that qualifies will become Mentors.

But EVERYONE that is finding this program in the pre-release stage will be able to benefit from commissions generated through

* Mentoring FTA Apprentices

* Mentoring Live Trading Account Members

* Selling FTA program

* Assisting in Live Conference Call Webinars

* Developing Affiliate Marketers

* Supervising other Mentors

* Spread Fee Sharing

* Franchising

* Franchising Sales

* and much, much more

The Affiliate Marketing program will provide a commission share for affiliates on ALL levels.

Lets remove the hype and look at the least possible example

Suppose you join this program, you dont like it or life simply wont afford you the opportunity to complete it for whatever reason but you refer someone that does complete the program.

Lets suppose that this referral is not invited to participate in the FTA program but they do utilize the live trading room. When they make trades, spread fees are charged. (Spread fees are points charged by the broker to make the trade.) As the one who introduced or referred the Trading Account Holder, you will be paid an affiliate or referral fee for as long as that person utilizes the service.

Lets look at a more profitable example

Your referral completes the program, is invited to FTA participation, they become a Mentor and a Franchise Owner, and they even sell a Franchise or Franchises. You will share in the revenues from all of the above. In fact, you will receive a commission on every dollar they ever make with these programs including their participation in the ExoticFX Hands-Off Approach or Fully Managed Funds (our currently available 8 guaranteed daily or term profit plans)!

This Affiliate Marketing Program alone could afford you a tremendous annual residual income.

We intend on doing whatever it takes to ensure the success of this endeavor and will continually be upgrading and adding features, benefits, and materials that will increase profits, commissions, and referral fees for all those that are involved.

Like we said We intend on setting the Forex market on FIRE with this Apprenticeship program, but first we need to create a presence, graduate apprentices, and establish momentum and product awareness. Like any Internet or Cyber endeavor, traffic, coupled with a desirable successful program, will equal profits.

Like any Internet or Cyber endeavor

Traffic + A Successful Program = PROFITS

We need your help to accomplish our goals at times the road may be rocky but together we can create a super-highway to success.

And

The rewards will be limited only by

your desires.

ExoticFX more than Just Profits!

@juzfinal yes! i'm waiting about the end of the week before withdrawing my profits unlike the other that could get $1 everyday but me i just only got cents so i need to wait more days, less fee.

Pls post the investment proof which include the complete details such as transaction id, time and date so that I can verify your post.