Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Permanentprofit - permanentprofit.com

Permanent Profit Inc. is engaged in online trading of Foreign Exchange (FX), Stocks, Stocks on Margin (CFDs), Futures. Our company is an investment advisory firm that solely trades the Forex market with the objective of aggressive growth.

We are technical traders using a proprietary signal system based on several key technical indicators Our Company's mission is the provision of qualitative, competitive and absolutely legal services on the territory of different countries of the world, that's why the work of branches in various countries is strictly organized within the framework of the regional legislation, and at the same time completely corresponds to the world standards. Our services allows to reduce risks for beginners and get average stable income from markets. Skilled traders, who earn several years on Forex, stocks and other markets, may use our services as additional way to make profit, but without difficulties, high risks and time wasting.

Our company is initiated by a group of experts engaged in various speculative transactions giving high percent on earnings of investment funds. The company uses experience of investment strategy which we got during last years of investment. By now the decision has been made to take new level of investment to offer the knowledge and the experience to others.

Plans:

1.2% - 3.2% daily - No expiration date

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Starter $10 - $2,000 1.20

Basic $2,001 - $5,000 1.60

Advanced $5,001 - $10,000 2.00

Executive $10,001 - $20,000 2.40

Professional $20,001 - $50,000 2.80

VIP $50,001 and more 3.20

Calculate your profit >>

Accepted currencies: LR, PM.

Referral commission: 5%

https://www.permanentprofit.com/index.php

If i ever have to design any site i would take inspiration from this site - I am quite convinced by the site layout

Other than this plans offer reasonable and attractive returns of 1.2-3.2% daily for the programs lifetime so the longer program stay the more we earn.

Minimum 10$ is not a excessive and most can afford it. The performance till date is inline and program has got paying status since around 22 days on monitors.

• 1 month later...

I know its paying but base on my research this site is not good to invest in. If your already in here I think the best move is to cashout as much as possible. Here is the reason why.

7 day 0.00200 -30% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00230 -14% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

In just seven days the site loss 30% of its visitor. What happen to does 30% visitors? I don't know. But I don't want to be the last investors to go out.

I think it's better that they're offering this 1.2% daily,though am not too certain or understand why it's for a lifetime,but with this rate,this program might run for some months,since it's not giving 5% like what we're expecting.And the name is permanentprofit,so the profits are going to be permanent till they leave the bus of paying hyip's.

• 3 months later...

permanentprofit.com - Admin's News Letter Update August 02, 2011 02:33 PM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

permanentprofit.com - Successful in six months online

Hello

We are very pleased to announce that we have successfully completed the first phase of our work in these six months.

We would like to thank all our investors who trust in us.

Our new investment plan make our investors to achieve their dreams of profit.

We have thousands of active members, have tens of thousands from their huge profits to be invested in these six months, many people continue to choose our company and re-invested.

Our next goal is to make our investors' financial dreams turn to reality, we are honored that we will assisting in helping you achieve these dreams in other months.

Best regards,

Thomas

good program with active status for more than six months,

their ROI is very stable thus they could stay this long, paying !

well, this one will go for another six months, successfully,

with the same stable ROI in their plans.

• 2 weeks later...

this hyip at least prove that the admin has a serious intention to make it longer made ssl protection and a good plan 10 dollars is the min is not bad at all. The smaller the interest the more investors will like to be here and invest their money.

this program has been paying for 201 days so far,

that is for more than six months already, the have paying status on monitors to this day,

that is no wonder as they offer low ROI in their plans.

• 1 month later...

permanentprofit.com - news

Admin's News Letter Update September 20, 2011 11:45 AM GMT + 8 (tuesday)

Hello

We just launched several new plans because of our successful achievements over the past 8 months.

The new plans will be only valid until the end of this year.

And then we will have more incentive events such as deposit bonus.

We believe that,you will also expect to gain more profit with us in future.

Best Regards,

Permanent Profit Inc.

Support Team

permanentprofit.com - news

Admin's News Letter Update September 20, 2011 11:45 AM GMT + 8 (tuesday)

of course the deposit bonus can attract investors to the program, this one has been a great program that managed to be ACTIVE this longer, for around eight months so far,

however, I could not find any big difference between old plan features to new, except the term, that has been shortened currently, but the ROI is the same.

• 2 months later...

new function has been introduced in account area of investors on Thanksgiving day, check out the latest news from the program regarding the same as on 24th November !

News

Thanksgiving Day Function.

Dear all, Due to Thanksgiving Day, we launched investment deposit bonus function to our members, the members of once investment achieve $2,000 will receive an additional 15% bonus, and once investment achieve $5000 will receive an additional 25% bonus, the bonus funds will be transfer to your LR or PM account directly,the bonus function is only valid to Nov 27th. Happy Thanksgiving to all. Best Regards, Permanent Profit Inc.

Nov-24-2011 01:02:49 PM

I think the program is a wonderful.apart from the fact that some of their plans have principal return and compounding interest, their status on most monitors is paying.i would surely invest here cause they have stay long online now to convience.i just hope their paying status remains paying when i make my deposit.

Permanent Profit is really gaining a lot of popularity over the past few months and i was supposed to invest funds here but i have stopped myself when i saw it on problem status on a great monitor MNO.I think there are some issues going on but i hope MNO will soon move it to paying status again.

@macky110

I was unaware of that, in case if there is PROBLEM status anywhere, I just hope that the monitor admin will have his issue fixed with the program, currently, there is a long list of famous monitors rating this one, all of them have PAYING status for it, that is glad to know that the program is paying for more than 300 days now.

• 3 months later...

Permanent Profit launches new plan, 4% daily for life, on the occasion of one year successful online ! here is the news from them as on 5th March regarding the same !

Mar-5-2012 07:05:25 AM

Permanent Profit Inc. will move towards another year with the launch of new plan

Dear all,

Our new plan just launched and we will pay up to 4% daily profit to our clients for life-long time.

The profit will be credited 7 days per week(Monday-Sunday),Compounding Available.

Your principal is available for withdraw without any fees after 10 days.

Certainly,you can choose not to ask for the principal back,so that the interest will be non-stop increase everyday.

Permanent Profit Inc. will move towards another year with the launch of new plan.

Best Regards,

Permanent Profit Inc.

I followed some site but their quality is quite natural to me. It seems that they should stay here for next 6 months at-least. We can judge their quality easily because their have ssl certificate with site lock. They have very marginal profit like 1.2% for just $10 of base amount. We know that $10 is the common value of any legit investment site. Their running days is too long mean possible they are legit site.

• 2 weeks later...

Paying for more than 400 days is not just usual thing for me, I think this is quite nice program with long life so far, the latest payment was today, few hours ago, as on 18th March, I think the reason for their sustainability can be that the principal will be locked for life term here.

@archu: i agree with you there mod, since this site paid about 400 days it mean that they already online more than 365 days and still paid. that is a good things for this site, and since they have a lot of monitors that still put them on the listing and they are truly paid i see this program become hotter

There has been a new plan added around two weeks ago and that 4% daily plan is successfully running as well, I have found it one serious business program online and has been reliable so far, paying for 417 days now, but in hyip industry reaching 500 days can be dangerous stage.

Still now they are running a successful business as they have on-time response. They just stayed here over a year as all monitors tells us that their monitoring time is over 418 days. Most of the monitors just got back 4 times to 8 times of their total investments. We hope that this site should stay here for next 12 months, because they already became an elite site and still growing and growing. So can depend on them for couple of months even for a long time.

All the plans having term for life, which means the principal will not be returned ever and will be locked in the program, we can receive payments as long as the program stays active and pays, having lower sustainable ROI in offer will make the program run more stable, there will be no worries with the fund flow out of the program.

419 days online and still paying on time . the plans are profitable because all of them are for life time . the first plan is the best in my opinion due to the low minimum deposit . %1 daily for life time so if I deposit $10 I will get 0.10 daily for life time . after 200 days my money will be $20 so it means that %200 profits . and so on until the site closed .

It looks like this program is quite popular by now, as there is all top class monitors listing this one since a long time, but still it seems this program hasn't got much enough investors, all the payment proofs posted by monitor admins, either investors are lazy to post their proofs or not many investors even know about this site.