Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Help with Forex Apps

sasuyas0ri

Does anyone know where can I go to trade forex without downloading an apps and install it to my PC?

It might be a web built with flash in it, so I can start trading forex immediately without downloading any app? It will be more appreciated if I could get a demo account with free dollars as free sign-up fee.

Thank you.

• 1 year later...

To the best of my knowledge, it is much better to trade with an app than trading using the web platform which I am sure enough it is not all brokers that offer it. It is much simpler for a trader to have an app he can play with at will and that can simply make him stand a greater chance of having a full control of his own trades than waiting for the web to load.

To the best of my knowledge, it is much better to trade with an app than trading using the web platform which I am sure enough it is not all brokers that offer it. It is much simpler for a trader to have an app he can play with at will and that can simply make him stand a greater chance of having a full control of his own trades than waiting for the web to load.

I don't agree with you on that because you can also trade using the web app or the website directly and nothing will happen. It will not prevent you from making your progress. The trader will have to learn how to trade and if the person already have a good knowledge, then there is nothing that will stop him or her from making whatever profit that he or she wants to make so far as Forex is concerned.

• 4 years later...

The reserve requirement ratio (RRR) is characterized as the measure of fluid resources that a national bank orders a bank to keep consistently. Expressed as a level of the bank's all out stores, the RRR ensures that the bank can pay a strangely high number of withdrawals should the need ever happen. It additionally assists with guaranteeing that the bank doesn't over leverage itself. Increasing or decreasing the RRR has the impact of controlling the money supply, thereby regulating swelling.

• 2 years later...
22 hours ago, Vaabum said:

I am currently working with a broker from ExpertOption, it is quite possible to work without downloading a separate application, yes.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :D

9 minutes ago, FXOpen Trader said:

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :D

I do not argue, maybe this is a very good option. But as for me, given the request, ExpertOption is also quite suitable for such needs.