Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Did you broker provide transparant real PAMM account

I want to aking about your PAMM account in your broker .

Did you broker provide transparant real PAMM account ? . here is the question about trust to whom our fund will be to invest. I think as an investor or fund manager needed a good facility to answer about they question about

• who is the best Manager who will be manage our money
  • how much the profit we will get every month
  • Does our fund will be safe
  • how much minimum investment
  • etc

For that, i think Investment Forum will be right place about your question

I think so the broker which am using is giving me the real transparent pamm account but to this I can tell you Pamm investment is not to my liking this days what I do is for me to trade myself and get the real benefit of mt knowledge and skills when we learn well there is no need to seek the services of Pamm traders

I'm sure its real and I'm sure its transparent since I am the one who has a PAMM account in my forex broker site. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in forex hoping that some day we can grow our trading account big enough to say we are earning good and earning well without any problem. Soon I'm sure we can all guarantee ourselves a good profit in forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

I am certain its true and I'm certain its clear considering the fact that I'm the just one who incorporates a PAMM account in my forex broker site. I do recommend that we commit more time buying and selling in forex hoping that some day we will develop our buying and selling account sufficiently big to state we're earning very good and earning well with out any problem. Shortly I am sure we can easily all assure ourselves a fantastic revenue in forex investing.

PAMM account fit to those who has no good trading knowledge and experience but want to gain income from forex. but to those who has good trading skills and experience, they can open PAMM account and become account manager. in order to gain bigger income from market.

PAMM account fit to those that has no fantastic trading understanding and knowledge but want to achieve profits from forex. but to individuals that has excellent investing capabilities and working experience, they are able to open PAMM account and develop into account supervisor. to be able to attain bigger cash flow from marketplace.

Pamm account is run by individual trader. Even me has a PAMM account. So how transparent a PAMM account is depends on how good we are in forex trading. But I'm sure we can check the history of a PAMM account before we can invest. Its good if that PAMM account is popular. For me its better to invest in a popular PAMM account.

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, I will even ask how one would know a transparent PAMM. What I do is simply go ahead and make the investment. Considering less about such factors like if he is transparent or the broker showing me everything I should know on the terminal. Provided he ends up making profit, them I'm cool to be with it.

Its depends on a PAMM manager on how much information he want to share to its investors. If my memory is correct when I open a PAMM account I can check some features that I like to add in my PAMM account. I'm sure I can share the trading information for my PAMM account to all of my investors to see and those who want to check my earning record.

Well, if a manager doesn't share those information that I think would make him sell, then he would find it very difficult getting investors. No body wants to invest in failure and in other not to get trapped, the best is to air the best of you and expect investors to come in.

• 2 weeks later...

@skyrock you can trade forex from your knowledge if you want to do so what I know is that for any trader to invest in PAMM account then you need to determine its not because PAMM is not lossing money you still stand a chance of lossing money with your Pamm account to be sincere so learn how to trade yourself

I can see that virtually most brokers that I know try to promote their PAMM. It makes me begin to wonder if the broker themselves have nothing to gain simply by having all those PAMM because I feel there is a lot of promotion coming from that end which on its own should have been just an investment account.

I don't usually invest in pamm account so I don't know if the broker has a transparent pamm or not but I'm sure they will have and that is why there are some of the traders who are joining pamm. The thing that the trader should try and do is for him or her to try and know the profile of that manager in which he or she wants to invest his or her money into.

Yes that is true in Pamm account is the right and best place which we can invest our money and be safe because if you chose to invest in the PAMM account you are given others the chance of getting profit for you and they are likely to trade for you where you earn a commision to that as my broker offer transperent demo account so I do invest in it

Yes that is true in Pamm account is the right and best place which we can invest our money and be safe because if you chose to invest in the PAMM account you are given others the chance of getting profit for you and they are likely to trade for you where you earn a commision to that as my broker offer transperent demo account so I do invest in it

• 4 weeks later...

The PAMM Service allows investors to find a successful trader and easily invest funds, while allowing managers to open bigger positions and increase their personal gain from profitable investments.

TENKOFX provides a secure platform which removes all non-trading risks, ensuring that the funds you invest will only be used for trading. Each manager and investor assumes all trading risks for their share of the funds under management.All PAMM account results are published with total transparency, so you can easily analyse the performance and statistics of each trader and decide where to invest your funds.

• 1 month later...

Traders who have experienced success on other PAMM platforms or individual trading accounts and wish to start trading as a manager with TenkoFX. As a TenkoFX Verified PAMM Trader your trading history will be displayed on our PAMM graph, providing highly visible marketing for your account and increasing its attractiveness to investors. Expand your trading career and let your reputation and performance speak for you.

• 4 weeks later...

What guarantees are there that I will make a profit?

TenkoFX does not guarantee the profitability of managing traders or investments. You need to assess the risk of each investment for yourself.

Can a PAMM manager withdraw the money I have invested?

No. Our system protects your funds from misappropriation and your money will always be kept in a secure account which the manager cannot access. Funds are made available to managers for trading within a virtual environment only.

What is the minimum investment amount?

Each PAMM manager sets the minimum investment amount on their account. You can check this parameter in the PAMM account's profile before making your investment.

63399db853ab41c67a891bc8d8fc497f.png

TRADER PERFORMANCE RATINGS

Choose traders who fit your individual investment objectives and risk profile. Evaluate performance and trading risks based on transparent, up-to-date statistical data.

PAMM RATING

cb033d5eb4f965015b590e279d800dc3.png

SIT BACK AND LET SKILLED, EXPERIENCED TRADERS EARN YOUR PROFITS FOR YOU. Simply pay a success fee to your trader each month, or whenever you withdraw your profits.

In the broker that I use now, investors in the filtering of the PAMM trader who has a good reputation to invest in determining the return (%), age for the PAMM account and PAMM Size like in the below picture.

d5a676750a460bef04365794f22cf5d1.png

For Investor :

PAMM account performance and manager risk-return profiles vary widely. Some produce very high profits at a high risk of loss, while others are less risky than even conventional asset classes like bonds. Pursue your specific investment goals by choosing a manager whose activities match your objectives and risk appetite.

You maintain full control over the funds in your account, which will be held in trust by TENKOFX and insured by the investor compensation fund. Your PAMM manager can trade on your behalf but cannot withdraw funds from your account. This eliminates any non-trading risks such as fraudulent manager activity.