Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nigeria Forex Forum - nigeria-forex.com

hoanglong

If I don't make mistake, the rate in this forum has been decreased from 30 cents per post to 20 cents per post. I think that was

too big amount of decreasing amount of rate although that still could be toleranted and that is still high amount of rate. I hope the

rate won't be decreased again in the future.

Update: Bonus rates have been changed.

Our forum grows at a rapid pace and we would like you to appreciate communication itself, not only the bonuses. Therefore the bonus was reduced to 0.2, and to 0 in the Economy Reviews section.

Some people afraid to join the forum because they have no ideal if they can really withdraw their trading profit, so I will attach my payment proof to prove that you can withdraw your profit without any restriction:

Payment received 7 hours after requested, from IFX (off course ;) )

You have received a payment to your account U2438843 (longnha):

Date: 3/16/2011 10:34 AM

Batch: 57319431

From Account: U1934940 (InstaForex Transfers)

Amount: $14.00

Memo: 3019595-WITHDRAW-liberty: 14.00

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

@hoanglong

Wow that was great you could get 14 dollars of profif from trading in there. I am sure if your capital must be high enough

so you could reach 14 dollars of profit. That was good because I couldn't reach that much in each withdrawal.

i think it is hard to join that forum because i fo not know any thing about forex or trading in addition i do not like to recieve my payment into trading account but i love to get my money into my LR or AP accounts like other ptp forums , i think i will skip that one.

Well this forem is ment to forex traders. I have learn a lot from the forum in fact i started trading with the knowledge a acquire fro the forum nigeria and MT5 forum (Both are forex forums). I started trading with bonus given by forum nigeria. Best and most valuable thing you can earn at forum nigeria is knowledge to become a successful forex trader.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now activity is bit slow here and think it may for rate decrese . i have here 11 referral but sorry to say now from 2 month there are no referral active. anyway when there was 30 cents per post activity was great and my all referral was active but after rate decrese all gone but still i am there and when getting time then posting there.

@Nikhil

I never visited the forum anymore too. I didn't too much comfortable to post in there anymore after some of members who is

my friend told me that Nigeria forum is not good anymore as PTP forum. I heard many innocent members got banned because

the moderators and admins lack of knowledges about spammers.

yes its true they banned many members and i also lost one of my referal but the forum is ptp and still giving 20 cents per post . previous month i got my payment and this month also will get expecting such . anyway i think if we post 10 to 15 post daily there then no problem .

In my opinion there is no use of being active on this forum until you are interested in forex trading or at least want to learn trade as you get the payment in your trading account in form of bonus and you only get the profit earned from it. For those traders or interesting in trading it is really nice to make money without spending your own.

@yogesh

Yes, it's better to be active in international forum of mt5. It's better to post in mt5 forum if we wanted to get some capitals from

here. And I heard that Instaforex provided some forums for discussion of one country. I ever heard about Indonesian forum and Indian

forum besides Nigerian forum.

Most of the MT5 members are members of Nigeria forum too. And also you can be members in both forum too. So that way you can double your earning by posting in both forums.

Nigeria forum is hiring Moderators. Senior members can apply.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

@yogesh well you can be active but not post. You can be active there in just reading the post if you know what I mean. You can read and learn what other people have to say, and learn from it. There are news as well so you can always be updated with news if you stay active there. How do you make money without spending your own in forex? Surely you need to have an initial investment.

@yogesh well you can be active but not post. You can be active there in just reading the post if you know what I mean. You can read and learn what other people have to say, and learn from it. There are news as well so you can always be updated with news if you stay active there. How do you make money without spending your own in forex? Surely you need to have an initial investment.

i think this place is a good place for the members especially for nigerian members who want to earn more about forex, and i see they have some points too so we can get the money and then trade that money, right? just like with mostly forex forum have

I do get it now. That it is also under the mt5 forum which is for local forum. Well, I really feel that better to be active in the main forum. Since I'm not from Nigeria and also don't have local forum for our country in mt5 forum. Seems they just have different forum template but then just similar to the main forum.