Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nigeria Forex Forum - nigeria-forex.com

hoanglong

It will certainly reduce the amount of bonuses that the forum has to issue out to members for their posting activities but unfortunately it has also reduced the earning potential for members who had already set themselves targets for posting in here and other Instaforex sponsored forums.

I have no plan to post anyway of the site because since I have joined the site I had lots of problems with my account. So it's not a a loss for me if they have made this rule now. So I think it's better this way so I would be able to focus more in fewer forums and so I would be able to do better post.

If you are not going to have averaging of bonus in the three forums then, you will only have to leave the forums that you are not going to make bonus to have full bonus in one forum. So far, nigeria is not in our list to focus for gaining full amount. But so far, I still visit the forum sometimes.

Oh well I am not comfortable on the site even when I was new on the site. So i would just say that it's just okay for me since I don't think I would have enough time to post here daily also as it's just hard to post in more forex forums. So it's just okay I would not earn here like I do in mt5

The in that case its better for you because you will just have to concentrate on the one forum that you have chosen which I believe is MT5 Forum. You now have the allowance to can concentrate on only one forum at a time and manage your posting activities on the forum if you are only dealing with one.

Yeah we have no choice since we have chosen the mt5 then we can't earn on the site. We can't find a way for us to earn here anymore. Although w ll may not be banned here but we can't get paid here even if the expires post a lot on this site daily. So it's just no use for us to keep on posting on the site as well.

Actually it would be a problem because you will receive only an average of your bonus on the forums that you were posting on which is something that I am sure members will not easily allude to. This drastic changes has raised heads but it just shows that the Sponsor broker has a lot of influence on a forum.

Yeah I just wonder why they have to make it similar just because it is owned by instaforex. I think it's important to give the site its unique look and unique identity so the members would not just think it's just another forex forum but have something different to offer to the members. Although it's not a big deal but it's easier to remember that since if they have different look.

It's their administration and of course, if they are under sponsored broker, they should have similarities or the logo of the forex broker to have the trademark or sort of. Anyways, we know that this forum is not good for us to make bonuses from the broker so, we can just focus on the forum we chose.

The sponsor logo is actually a stamp of approval to show members that there is affiliation with the sponsor broker as well. You have to remember that members dont really care much if its Nigeria or Indian Forex but rather whether they pay bonus for posting and which broker they are paying through.

Anyways,it's not only logo but also the banner of the forex broker. I can say that they managed as well to have smooth loading or optimized forum despite that there's lot of activity and traffic in the forum. But, with the decrease of the activity here I don't think there will be issues in the delays or the spammers because they have already have more time to moderate well the forum.

Yes, hopefully this will make the site to be more manageable and the moderators will have a lighter load to deal with now that the forum postings have also spread to other forex forums. I think that more especially when it comes to delays of bonuses we are likely to see them less happening as a result of these changes.

It's really a huge loss to the forum activity. So, they accepted the result of their addition for the forum rules. Now, no one can make here good updates unless this is the forum they are focusing or chosen to have their bonus. I don't think also that there are many members in our forum that are posting in this forum.

I'm still able to log in on the site. So I just wonder do I need to get banned on the site so I won't have problem with my account on mt5. Anyway its just okay to check out the site from time to time as it's not time consuming to check out the site as I would like to get updated on the site somehow.

It seems this forum is not running smooth. I see on many other forums, the payment proof made by this forum is so little. Very few here. In this way here, we can see, this is not a good forum to keep, and to spend our time with. I hope there is a miracle can change this forum

It think that its probably because of the new rules that were put in place which require members to choose only one forum to post on and receive their Instaforex bonus for posting. That means that members have probably chosen other forums like MT5 to post on.

Well, what we will not expect in the members that are not in this forum anymore, then, they will be active in the main or in other insta forum. Just not really encouraged to see changes but this alter my plans for forex trading really as I need more bonus and to have better trading capital.

It was all too sudden and unexpected indeed to the point that it caused confusion on members as they did not understand what was happening. Yes, there is definitely going to be changes in members targeted Instaforex bonuses so they would need to make adjustments to that to be in line with these changes.

Yeah there was some confusion at the start. It was just so sudden. So I just hope that we would be able to see more updates and that they would do some positive updates that the members would benefit from. So I would just wait for that update. So I just hope that the broker instaforex would have more offer for the posters.

I think that they would need to do that especially after the sudden changes that happened on the forum. It would be better if they had some more contests in place to try and give member incentives to get a better bonus considering that they are only posting on one forum now.