Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is Robot Trading Useful or Not?

Robot is useful, especially when we have got the right one. But for trading, i still prefer to trade manually. I try to improve my trading skills and maximize what have been provide by TenkoFx for trading. And i think, if we are new in forex, we should understand about forex first, don't use robot immediately.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

• 2 weeks later...

If you know what to use then I guess I can say its useful. I do use bots before and I do know the advantage of having a bot. But in the long run its still up to us if we want to become the best trader their is or not. I'm so sure that manual trading can really make us a good trader and eventually a rich trader. Just keep on making big trading capital and we will become a rich trader some day.

Forex trading robot is very useful that is why when trading forex if you can not trade on your own then try and employed robot but its something that we and follow thou what I know is that you must first learn on your own dont always depend on robot because they do fail without expectation as well and this is the right thing we know

Well I think that only the more expensive ones are more reliable because I have heard people saying that the good ones which are expensive give good results in our trading and also most are not for all market conditions so it is better not to take the risk.

Robot is useful, especially when we have got the right one. But for trading, i still prefer to trade manually. I try to improve my trading skills and maximize what have been provide by TenkoFx for trading. And i think, if we are new in forex, we should understand about forex first, don't use robot immediately.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

Robot Forex trading is very useful and money making way on Forex Trading.Acutally a robot do automatic trading for us and we do not need to do the trade manually so i prefer Robot trading instead of manual forex trading.

Robot trading is useful if we know how to trade. I do make some good profit in here and in two to three years time I do know that I can afford using a much expensive bots than just a free bots. I do know that theirs a lot of free bots that we can use. But its better to have a programmer program a bot for us to make us earn good amount of money each month.

Robotic buying and selling is beneficial if we know how to trade. I do make some great earnings in here and in two to a few years time I do recognize that I can afford to pay for employing a Substantially pricey bots than simply a absolutely free bots. I do recognize that theirs loads of cost-free bots that we can easily use. But its improved to possess a programmer system a bot for us to help make us earn good sum of money each and every month.

robot trading useful since it help traders to generate profits more than losses, the best thing is traders perform test at initial phase in order to point out robots quality. when traders does not know the quality of forex robots, probably they'll gain margin call if use it to trade in real market right away.

robotic buying and selling useful since it assistance traders to generate profits a lot more than losses, the smartest thing is traders conduct take a look at at Original phase in order to indicate robots good quality. when traders does not know the top quality of forex robots, most likely they'll get margin connect with if utilize it to trade in real industry immediately.

For me if I have bigger trading capital then its useful but if I don't have bigger trading capital then its not. I really don't know how long its going to take me to become a rich trader but I realize right now that if I really want to earn big in forex trading I need to learn how forex trading works and right now I really need to have big trading capital to start with.

robot trading good when it has good quality. there are robots available and it just half baked robot. require further improvement if traders want to make it work good. however, when traders want to be sustainable. the best is when they are take learning. make themselves skilled and knowledgeable.

I won't say it is something that is useless because there are still those who use it and behold, still make profits in the process. It's all about the trader himself and how good he is in using robots. There are even institutional traders who trade with robots and they are not losing out. The two underlying factors are how good you are in making use of it and how good is the robot.

Robots in general do not work. Just think for yourself: If there would be a robot that would work. Soon everyone wuold use it and the win-margin would go to zero. This means a working forex robot CHANGES the market to its equilibrum. After this happened the forex robot does not make a win or a loss. Simply trading for zero.

If there would be a working forex robot it would not be public. So no chance for you to GET HANDs on a working forex robot :)

I guess I can say its very useful. In fact I do earn good amount of money in forex trading and I do end up having some good profit in forex trading some how. I'm so sure that I can say I am a lucky trader. In two to three months trading a bot in demo account some how I can copy how a bot trade if its profitable. But I don't think I will going to let a bot trade on my real account.