Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

trekpay - TREKPAY.COM

Aikhen

Trekpay is a site which is still having one of the greatest Alexa rank for a site like that ,But now new members cant earn there at all ,Even I was last paid here on around Dec 2009 ,Now i am not working for this site as most of referrals has now being inactive ,I is indeed hard to get active referrals who will click the ads .

they are a casual paid to click site where you click their ads and gain profit from it but unlike before they are giving more profit for the users

unlike today i got only low and minimal earning from their ads..

but what i like from this site is i do not have to wait for 30 sec to finish viewing the ads..

• 2 weeks later...

@moneyspinner this is really sad that they exploit members by showing even .001 cent ads that are not worth the time.

And we have to spend a lot of time just to earn around a single cent.

Yes I strongly agree that they are exploiting members and also breaking Google's terms by making visitor's click their ads. They should stop doing this and pay honestly.

I was active here since many days but stopped my activity here because the earning is very very slow and the minimum payout is very high . for me its worst of time although ads loading is first . anyway in current time i have no intension to active here although i have near $3 which i collect from many days and now getting boared.

join here

A lot of people saying this site is legit and they do paying but I am really having a hard time reaching their minimum payout which is 5$ since they only give me at least 0.10 - 0.15$ per week

$5 minimum payout and you earn $0.10-0.15. Come on. It will take years before you get your first cashout.

Thanks for your advise. I'm not joining.

• 3 weeks later...

$5 minimum payout and you earn $0.10-0.15. Come on. It will take years before you get your first cashout.

Thanks for your advise. I'm not joining.

Actually that depends on your rank in which they based in on your activity, in my first account I was able to get the $5.50 minimum payout in 2 months with the help of my referrals,

if you have enough referrals that will give you a leap on getting big weekly income.

• 5 weeks later...

I don't remember how much I have earned but it's not much. Less than 0.20$. The rank shows that I am the last one in every rank. Actually the last position can be shared? It takes ages this way to earn the 5$. What words you use for the search bar? I haven figured out what words to give it.

I don't remember how much I have earned but it's not much. Less than 0.20$. The rank shows that I am the last one in every rank. Actually the last position can be shared? It takes ages this way to earn the 5$. What words you use for the search bar? I haven figured out what words to give it.

Yeah it can be shared as I have one account in which I don't have referrals as that this is the way to get a high rank, and same with you I am on the last rank here. Well I don't know what the future will bring on this ptc as they are like aurora now in terms of rate.