Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

trekpay - TREKPAY.COM

Aikhen

many members say that they received many payments from this site

but i never seen any payment proof

i will keep watching till see any payment proof

Thanx for sharing

I have a payment proof kept with me but I don't think this forum will allow posting of old payment proof, but if you really want to see it I can send it to you through pm so that you can decide of joining or not on this ptc.

It's been 3 days that I only got 3 ads to click here, one is kooday, tututina, and their advertising site. Seems like I know where this site is going because of this, definitely it is not going up but the other way around. Well I really don't know what the admin could do about it, I hope they could make some plan to sustain the site.

I open my old account now and I see that my overall activity ranked at 226/224389. I did not used this as I only open that account at the office but I am just curious of how my old account goes, well if I get suspended by opening 2 accounts in the same pc then I will just let them as I have no plans in continuing.

• 3 weeks later...

is very good PTC it just like the onbux , neobux and vcbux.... or better than them if it realy pay please some one post a payment proof .

I hope that this will be true. I have not been paid yet here (as I am no near the minimum) but many have already posted their proofs in the forum.

• 4 months later...