Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lotsoftalks - lotsoftalks.com

rivha

yup that upgraded memebrship really able to give us good money but it will be stable for the site later.since memebr able to make so many post in a day and then admin should pay memebr 5 cents per post.thats really nice amount.i will also save my money for upgrading in here

Same in here my friend. If I have enough funds to enroll in their upgrading service then I wouldn't hesitate to join and be one of those 2 member who make such upgrade in here. It will give me good earnings as well and I am making my way to have $10 to upgrade in the forum because all of my balance are invested in other sites that's why I haven't enrolled in here yet.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum is getting better because there is offering about upgrade membership now. I think that was good

in its performance. I think that was good offering if I looked the movement of the forum. It will be great if you

could become upgrade membership in there :)

in ptp section i just see one upgraded memebr there,the name there was in red then not like the free member.i just knwo bout the benefit to upgrade the membership in here.i hope then i can surely get good amount in here.now im nearing to another 100 points but my payment havent transferred yet

@venmarz

Yes, I looked that today too. The upgrade membership has red and blue color, I don't know what is the differences :D

I think the differences in type of membership which they bought, If I don't make msitakes it's rivha and Mummyz who

has upgraded membership there. I think this membership is good idea because we could get higher amount of rate

especially for us who made many posts in there.

i have never upgrading my membership in any forum. cause i don't know if i will always have the time to post no matter how good they are . so i prefer to stay a regular members without spending any thing on membership.

I also agree with you my friend. Being a regular member in a forum is still ok since you are not spending some amounts of money just to be an upgraded member. As well as you are safe for whatever happens in the future and if you could not make posts in a specific period of time so your money will not be waste anymore. I just want to try being an upgraded member in here so I could get a lot from it since I am very active making post in this forum.

if you able to make many post in here then better for you to upgrade the membership to reach 200 post to make our money back is not really hard,if i have money right now i will definitelly upgrade my membership.btw admin also have offer for memebr in investation.i think they offer it but it quite good for member since member will surely get the money back

yeah i think that upgrading is good idea too. but not now though. i still need to earn a lot from posting here before i can have money to pay for upgrade here. anyways, i see there are too advertisers on this forum. so hopefully with many activity here that those ads will be enough to sustain the ptp.

Date: 3/5/2011 9:50 AM

Batch: 56585187

From Account: U3031858 (Rajeswar.nunna85)

Amount: $1.06

Memo: LOT Payouts.. Verified:

500-600 = 3*0.03 + 97*0.01 = $1.06

Thanks for being active with LOT

Thank you.

======================================================

You have received a payment to your account U0571151 (Dimas Andryanto):

Date: 3/5/2011 10:01 AM

Batch: 56585704

From Account: U3031858 (Rajeswar.nunna85)

Amount: $2.93

Memo: LOT Payments...

Verified:

900-1000 = 97*0.03 + 2*0.01 = $2.93

Thank you.

It's nice to know a lot of members posting their payment proofs in here. The forum always keep here members satisfied with their payments and to their forum management. I am glad to be here in LOT forum. This is one of the forum which I am very active and I thought of upgrading in this forum so that I could get more profit from posting.

This forum has really great numbers of members who is active and posts in here. There are some members who has upgraded their

membership in this site too. I think the admin is really good and really active to improve his site. I hope the site will be better again

in the future.

if we really have that good amoutn then better we also upgrade our memebrship in here.i dont think its really hard to make post in here and i can see they already get their capital that they ever invest in upgrading their memebr ship now the rest is their benefit in psoting inhere

@venmarz

If you wanted to upgrade your membership in here, so you must take a look of your activities in the site and then you could

calculate it, if that is more profitable to upgrade membership because you are really active to post in there, that will be better

to upgrade in one month membership first as your trial.

Hmmm I think upgrading here is indeed profitable especially if the member will be actively posting daily.:D

We already have 2 members who upgraded membership here , and I think they already reached BEP.:D

people who upgrade their memebrship will surely reach BEP as soon as possible so then the rest they will get the benefit only.thats really nice if i also able to upgarde my memebrship there.not really hard to reach payment from them actually.but we just able to reach 100 points only so if we able to make payment about twice in a week then it so profitable