Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lotsoftalks - lotsoftalks.com

rivha

i don't like to be focused here at first. but now i see that members here are posting more here than in other forums and i felt it is easier to reach payout here than in other forums because of good activity. i feel like it is better to post here now. as i just need to post where more members are posting also. specially they are paying well though quite strict sometimes. but it is just a matter of obeying the rules

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a new PTP for sure.. and raje is the admin of this site..he is good person for sure..

This is a detail of this PTP :

Rate per post is : 3cent

Rate per thread is : 3 cent

You can cashout when your post was 100 post..(that is accumulated in all section) so when you made a post in contest zone your post is still counted but not credited as paid post...:)

If you are interest you can join here :

LOT Forum Registration

Enjoy the earning my friend..;) because i was got paid 2 times and first cashout just within 1 days..and for second i got payment at the same time..just minute after request lol :D

This is most likely the same as extremesurfs but they have only few sections to work with your forums

This is most likely the same as extremesurfs but they have only few sections to work with your forums

Yeah. But talking about the activity in this forum, I can say that it's great since I can easily reach the minimum posts because members are very active. I observe that the forum will be more popular and be one of the best PTP forum in the web.

You have received a payment to your account U2320811

Date: 2/28/2011 7:37 PM

Batch: 56240744

From Account: U3031858 (Rajeswar.nunna85)

Amount: $1.06

Memo: LOT Payments .. Checked:

300-400 = 97*1 + 3*0.3 = $1.06

Please Post Payment Proof

Recently i have not been too active in this forum and i think it high time i come back and start posting here, as the interface of the forum reminds me of goldentalk and the admin process payment fast.

thats good indie.i hope then i can see you active in here.i also get a few deduction but i will not stop in posting while they have really good activity like now.i think we will get 1 paymenr every 4days is great offer and not really hard to reach 100 post within 4 days

thats good indie.i hope then i can see you active in here.i also get a few deduction but i will not stop in posting while they have really good activity like now.i think we will get 1 paymenr every 4days is great offer and not really hard to reach 100 post within 4 days

Indeed my friend. I can say that I find it easy to make posts there since there are members who actively participate in the discussions which is really good. I can manage to reach 100 posts within 2 days only. That's why I love this forum and I will stick with this forum as long as it lives.

This site is good new PTP site, I looked that the activity of members in here are much enough and there are many members who

got many payments from the site. I am sure that the admin is really honest and he will pay all payment request soon. I read in his

statement, he will complete all payment request during 72 hours. That's incredible I think.

This site is good new PTP site, I looked that the activity of members in here are much enough and there are many members who

got many payments from the site. I am sure that the admin is really honest and he will pay all payment request soon. I read in his

statement, he will complete all payment request during 72 hours. That's incredible I think.

Well. Yes. Actually admin moved it to 1 week or 7 days payment but when I requested such payment, I just waited 2 days then my payment was paid. I think that he move back to 72 hours waiting time. This is really good and members in this forum are really satisfied on how the forum runs.

another payment request in here.i hope then admin able to give the payment in 4 days only.i just wonder that they also allow memebr to make so many posts in here.i know its not really hard to do if we are so active in here,but i dont think im able to get 100 post in just 24 hours

another payment request in here.i hope then admin able to give the payment in 4 days only.i just wonder that they also allow memebr to make so many posts in here.i know its not really hard to do if we are so active in here,but i dont think im able to get 100 post in just 24 hours

It's possible to make 100 posts in just 24 hours but I think it's very tiring. If you have the determination to reach such posts in a specified time, then that's good. Pertaining to payments, there's nothing to worry about because if admin sees there are pending requests already and needs to be paid, then without hesitation, he will definitely pay those requests.

im so happy right now because im become upgraded member..im upgrade my membership yesterday..and then i was reach 200 post today..its mean my $10 for upgrade will be back when payment is paid..so in the future post is profit for me for upgraded :D

im so happy right now because im become upgraded member..im upgrade my membership yesterday..and then i was reach 200 post today..its mean my $10 for upgrade will be back when payment is paid..so in the future post is profit for me for upgraded :D

I am a new member in LOT. Upgrading my membership has also crossed my mind. It means I will earn 5 cents per post and it's very tempting but in the mean time, I just want to be a free member. Perhaps, I'll upgrade someday when I have enough funds.

@Rage,100 posts in one hour is impossible for me. well yes,i think i can do that but i will sure make spam posts. :P

@Riva, i am really tempted to upgrade too my friend. im thinking i can make 200 posts easy and after that,its pure profit! my internet connection is having some troubles for now so im hesitating.

not many active memebr there.before i can see so many active member.i just dont know what happen to this iste now.i hope then the activity of this site will also back.we should paid about 10$ for upgrade the memebership in each month??well you are right not really hard to make 200 post in here in less than a week you will get that 10$ back

@Rage,100 posts in one hour is impossible for me. well yes,i think i can do that but i will sure make spam posts. :P

@Riva, i am really tempted to upgrade too my friend. im thinking i can make 200 posts easy and after that,its pure profit! my internet connection is having some troubles for now so im hesitating.

lol. my friend vain. It's not 1 hour, it's 24 hours.lol. It's really impossible to make 100 posts in just an hour. even if there are so many active members in that given specified time, I am not still going to make it in just an hour. With regards to be an upgraded member in here, I also wanted to join rivha's action and took part to be an upgraded member here. Are you in vain? lol

yup that upgraded memebrship really able to give us good money but it will be stable for the site later.since memebr able to make so many post in a day and then admin should pay memebr 5 cents per post.thats really nice amount.i will also save my money for upgrading in here