Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lotsoftalks - lotsoftalks.com

rivha

oh really?admin ever said they will back online after 24 hours?thats really nice,i hope then admin will make the site like before at least.hope there is not decrease in rate.i really want to be more active in here again.before i ever consider to upgrade my account there but maybe wait for them stable enough

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a big problem in here. I just joined and open my account. But when I tried to post what I see is just a main forum then I click a main forum and what I see next is just a bounch of threads like five or ten threads only. Am I in the right site or is this a phishing site? darn.

@budado :

the site is under maintenance..and admin raje said he will bring new feature to this site :) hope that is true because was around 3 days if not wrong this site is off and unable to making post here :( im really missing activity in here..

now member become so worry about the activity in here.i just hope they will surely make this site back online and they able to make member still want to be active in here again.for upgraded member there didnt make post in a day is lose good amount of money for sure

I chatted with admin rajes to clear some doubts about the forum LOT. I think that this forum will not be back again online and a new forum will be coming out with admin rajes still the admin. There are problems with his co-admin that's why the forum still not online.

but what the problem?and how about the fee for member who ever upgrade there?admin will give back the fee or what?well so no more LOTS now and i hope admin will surely make new other site with higher rate like before,and hope they will give the payment fast too

I chatted with admin rajes to clear some doubts about the forum LOT. I think that this forum will not be back again online and a new forum will be coming out with admin rajes still the admin. There are problems with his co-admin that's why the forum still not online.

I think it's not bad news if it is true. At least, there will be a new forum as a replacement of LOT. I'll be waiting for that new forum to go online and I hope the rates are just the same as the rates in LOT.

I am waiting for LOT to come back again, it would be good if it will get back to its original status. Someone told that it is under maintenance, and here I found that it won't be back because of the co-admin. Who is the co-admin? What is the name of the co-admin? Can you contact again and confirm what is going on there. I didn't get any notice or email from admin, but few members get emails from admin at the time of the closing down of the forum. I've still lots of hope that it will come back again. If admin has still the backup of the forum then he can built an another forum with a different domain name, you can see hyrextalk forum same situation happened here. But the admin had the backup of hyrextalk and built an another forum with same database.

Oh I see. But maybe it will be better if he'll announce it in public. Of course, he has a lot of members already who participated in his forum.

And in exchange with this, he must tell all the members about the condition/status of the forum. A lot are being impatient already, that's why he must do something.

If he's planning to create another forum again, he must give further notice so that all the members will know what's happening.

So that when the members joined again in his forum, he won't experience any problem like the issue of "scamming", etc.

Admin of LOTs Pm me in ym and he told me that LOT forum will be back days from now. The forum will be reborn again and they are just doing some arrangements in the hosting and the domain. So members in here can post again in the forum.

So sorry for this admin,wow,he's a most genuine admin,yet someone did scam him,i think he must have regain his lossess by now,hope he doesn't get scam again in the future,i love this forum and since admin do love investing,i think payment won't stop here.now members can resume posting here,i think we need a personal reply from admin himself.

well thats really good news rage.i thought admin will stop this one.i hope to see this site so soon.i think many member also miss this site a lot.i dont know if anyone scam him before,i was inactive when this site down until now.if this site back then member will be more active like usual

@ALL :

LOT was back but changed the name to LOToftalks.com not LotSoftalks.com the admin changed domain..i think this thread title must be changed and the link must be updated..and we lost all the post here..we must start from zero again and register again..

well thats really good if this site was back at least admin keep his promise in here.i really hope im able to upgrade my membership too.i will be so happy to be more active in here again.i hope my points still there so then i will not start from zero.

@ALL :

LOT was back but changed the name to LOToftalks.com not LotSoftalks.com the admin changed domain..i think this thread title must be changed and the link must be updated..and we lost all the post here..we must start from zero again and register again..

Thanks a lot for the info, rivha. I have checked the forum and you are right it's back online now with a slightly different name.

Yeah... We have to start all over again. We have to re-register and start posting from zero.

oh so we start from zero again?and how about the other who have paid for upgrade membership then?well i will also take a look at this site too.i hope im able to be active in here too.hope the activity in here support me to be more active in here like usual.

i received my 15th payment from the old LOT.

28ml2s1.jpg

thanks Admin! :)

note: i posted a new thread for the new LOT. the address is different so feel free to post on the new thread.

I think its time to close this thread or merge this thread to the new thread. Since the old one is gone and theirs a new one. But I think we can't claim that this site turn to scam since its still pays member. But just wondering why this site need to open a new forum if they will still pay the old payment request? Why not just continue the old forum?

The admin recently announced the weekly winner of the site's top poster contest. The winner posted some 300+ posts. I don't know how much he won but I think, this site DMT, should also create a similar cotest in order to push members to increase their activities here.

The admin recently announced the weekly winner of the site's top poster contest. The winner posted some 300+ posts. I don't know how much he won but I think, this site DMT, should also create a similar cotest in order to push members to increase their activities here.

@pinoycity - the winner of that poster contest is me , lol .. i posted 365 post there through 4 days only so i earned about $11.39 there in addition i won the contest too which i get $2 on my AlertPay account so if you tried to be active there only , iam sure you will earn more and more because of the contests.

Admins present these competitions, because he wants to get the confidence of members after that they were worried about the Forum, when it stopped suddenly,

as it was still new , and wants to attract more members, but here in D M T , the number of members already large, and the level of Member activity is already high, my friend,

because everyone trusts in the admin here always .