Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lotsoftalks - lotsoftalks.com

rivha

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you are upgraded member there.thats really big amount of money.so better to be upgraded member in here than normal member,member should be happy to be part of this site.you get the payment less than 4 days?i dont know about sign up offer there.i hope i can also become so active there

There are many members who like to post in this forum. I think the performance of this forum is really great, we can find many active members

who posted in the PTP section almost all days. Because there are many upgrade membership in here, the movement of this forum are really

good. They won't waste time to post in other forum which gave lower rate :D

Lots Of Talk Forum Admin's News Letter Update March 25, 2011 10:41 PM GMT + 8

Members must Post previous Payment Proof Before Requesting New Payout

To all members of LOT:

I hope you are all aware that failure to post payment proof right after receiving payment from LOT would make you have a 50 cents deduction on your next payout. So please abide with the rule of posting proofs before requesting payout. Mods will really check your last payment proof before they will verify your payout request. Thanks for your support.

1 cent for Text Payment Proof

3 cents Standard Member

5 cents upgraded Member

Example:

Standard/Upgraded member requested payment for 100 posts - Standard member will get $3.01 and upgraded will get $5.01.

Example:

For 100 post standard member will get $3.03 and upgraded member will get $5.05 during payout.

Best Regards

Admin and Mods of LOTF

This forum is good forum which gave good enough amount of rate. I can say good because we can post unlimited in here

and we can get payment really fast. We got payment after 3 days from our request so we can get payment twice in a week.

IF we are consistent to post, I think we can get 6 dollars in standard membership or 10 dollars with upgrade membership

I received an email from LR this afternoon. When I opened it, I read that it's a payment from LOT as a winner of sign up offers contest. It's just $0.20 but anyway, I feel happy. I hope I can win some other contests next time.

Good to know that you have received a payment from the contest and for winning such contest. :) I am not good at contest because I rarely win in such but this sign-up offer is really a good opportunity to win even that small amount. :)

i dont know if they also have sign up offer too yup better for member to be active in posting especially those who get 5 cents per post as upgraded member,i will be happy if i also able to be active member there.but i will try to make a few post in everyday

The forum now has a good contest that will give you 600% RCB if you will join under the link of LOT. It's oil capital and the only initial investment is $5 and you will receive $2 from just doing so. Admin rajes has made a good offer in here. :)

I received my first payment from LOT yesterday. I am really glad to receive it. Here is the detail:

You have received a payment to your account U2975741 (echofrommadiun):

Date: 3/26/2011 5:58 PM

Batch: 58087537

From Account: U3031858 (Rajeswar.nunna85)

Amount: $2.97

Memo: LOT Payouts

PAID.gif

Date: 3/26/2011 6:07 PM

Batch: 58087951

From Account: U3031858 (Rajeswar.nunna85)

Amount: $1.91

Memo: Verified from posts 1000-1100

Paying Section Post/s = 6 (5 worth 0.01$ each)

Non-Paying Section Post/s = 2

Uncredited = 0

Payment Proof/s = 92

LOT Payment Proof = Yes

Total: $1.00 + 0.91 = 1.91 $

Thanks.gif

i think they have stopped the ptp already here. if you will notice if you will visit the site the forum has changed their forum script and all of our post were gone already. i don't know what is their plan. but i have read from admin's post that his partner has decided to stop the ptp.

i heard from mod there that this site not gone yet but admin try to add chat box there as member request.i hope then its true so member able to be active again in here.actually how long the site is almost empty?? hope will not longer than a week then.

All new forums are coming out with chatbox and admin of LOTS is improving his forum as well.I think we just need to give him more time so as to make this forum what we know before.Since editing forum scripts and all it's sort aren't that easy.

I agree. We need to give time to admin in here to introduce a new PTP forum which admin rajes owns. I would like to see the latest forum after the editing and some sort of arrangements be done.

I don't think they are going to stop the verified payment. The admin has mentioned that he had saved all the back up data of the forum so I guess there is nothing to worry about. When the forum is back online, I suggest you ask the admin about it.

This is a very good news ,

Anyway , I do not see a need to ask admin to pay, because certainly there are many members did not receive payment,

and certainly admin know well, without that we ask for anything .

I've visited this site already, but I think there's a problem with this site. I've seen this site already before and it worked fine.

But I can't view this site today. I can view it, but there's only one forum that's shown there.

Does this site under maintenance? Are you having same problems too?