All Pips

lotsoftalks - lotsoftalks.com

rivha

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Trickster

Yes, the upgrade member in the site is really active because they didn't want to lose their fund which is used to

upgrade their membership. With 200 posts, they could get payments to make their investment is back and they could

get the profits after they made 200 posts. I think it could be done in a week if we are so active.

if upgraded memebr so active then they able to make until 100 posts in a day and then they will get paid when they request the payment even it more than 100 posts.i ever saw any upgraded member get paid after they request for 250 post.so i think their investment back so fast

not many activity in here.i just make a few post today.i think not that hard to reach another 100 points from here if today i can make another rounds.my target is reach 400 points in this week.so its need about 200 points.i hope then member will also being so active in here too

@venmarz

Oh really I think the activities of members in here are much enough everyday because there are many upgrade membership in here.

I think they made many posts in a day because they won't waste their chance to get higher amount of bucks with posting many

posts everyday.

yup member able to get good amount of money there.but last night i just get problem in accessing this site.i dont know what happen to this site lately.i cannot make any post there for about 15 minutes maybe after that this site accessible,i thought it just happen because of my connection but other member also face it for a while

then have you asked admin or mod there about that,it must be a reason behind that.i think make payment more than 4 days is out of their promise to member.i just hope then admin will also pay you fast.i also a bit worry then if it happen to upgraded member then how about others

well i don't have any problem in payment time..within 4 days im always got payment lol..and that is really benefit for me..i just make decide to cashout yesterday and look like was approved again by zeraign..and right now im just wait for my payment in here :D

yup thats why i just wonder why any member should wait for more than 5 days.i think he should ask admin directly since he have right to ask why it happen to him only then.rivha you are active member there and also have upgrade your membership right?so there you able to request payment more than 100 post in a time??

I think the forum is getting stronger and stronger from time to time. The members are very active in making posts, especially those upgraded members. For example, when I finish making a post, a moment later, another member replies or makes post after mine. I like this kind of situation as there is an interactive communication among members.

At last payment received 5 days after requesting, It should be 4 days. in my opinion 1 day late is not too bothering me

You have received a payment to your account U4125601

Date: 3/19/2011 9:01 AM

Batch: 57550211

From Account: U3031858

Amount: $2.08

Memo: LOT Payouts...

i also noticed it seems that upgraded member will not wasted their time in other site so they just stick in this site and always try to reply whenever they have any new reply.so hard if we will follow their action,its so tired to make many post there seems that member really want to spend their time in here so they will have many post to request

thats really good amount of money vainskie.you must be upgraded member.and thats really fast the payment come about 2 days after you request.but i still curious then why any memebr should wait for more than 4 days.i just hope they will always have money to pay member

yes it's great to be upgraded member here. it's easy to earn here. but I'm just waiting to get paid actually and would upgrade here. for now the forum is doing great. hopefully everything will continue to work smoothly here and that they will always be stable .

yup seems now many member will also upgrade their membership in here.i just hope then admin still able to pay member then.i can see so many pending payment there.,i just hope then member will get paid surely.if so many pending payemnt happen like now then this site will be more popular from day by day so they need more advertisers too

it's nice to see of you all got paid by them here.. i also want to see in my account am i already paid or not.. i think the activity in here very good and LOT become more stronger and stronger than before and it's all because of their member and the fast payment of admin

Date: 3/21/2011 10:59 AM

Batch: 57657635

From Account: U3031858 (Rajeswar.nunna85)

Amount: $1.14

Memo: LOT Payouts..

Verified:

From posts 900-1000

Paying Section Post/s = 7

Non-Paying Section Post/s = 0

Spam/Low Quality/Uncredited Post/s = 0

Payment Proofs = 93

Total: $1.14

Happy LOTing

Thank you.

This forum is one of the best PTP site which always paid its members without any complaints.

Many members who has been paid from this forum. Some members upgrade their membership in here

to get higher amount because the site is good in activities.

This forum is one of the best PTP site which always paid its members without any complaints.

Many members who has been paid from this forum. Some members upgrade their membership in here

to get higher amount because the site is good in activities.

I agree with this. LOT as of now is one of the most fastest growing PTP forum. Admin in this forum really doing his best to provide quality forum to its members, as to satisfy them with their stay. Hoping more members to come and join this great community. Let's have lots of talks. :)

Now we should wait until 7 days for admin to pay non upgraded member,not really bad but we able to request more than 100 post in a day or not?i hope admin will allow it if not then they will just get 100 points to request only maybe whould also become upgraded member