Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lotsoftalks - lotsoftalks.com

rivha

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I made more than 10 posts in the forum today. I has been a long time since I made this many posts in one day in a forum. The activities and enthusiasm of the members have triggered me to make so many posts. I hope this condition will continue so that I can keep making many posts.

I think I made more than 10 posts in the forum today. I has been a long time since I made this many posts in one day in a forum. The activities and enthusiasm of the members have triggered me to make so many posts. I hope this condition will continue so that I can keep making many posts.

Yeah. I agree. there are a lot of activities in that forum that's why a lot of them are very active since they can post more in the forum. Members in here can easily reach the payout and for those upgraded members in this site, they will get much profit from the forum.

i can see some members upgraded their membership. i don't know how much is the upgrade. i see their username has a color blue already and the non upgraded is black. so it is great that members trust the admin and upgrade here. but i don't see the point of upgrading for now specially i don't have the time to post more.

I like spending my time in the forum since I always see new posts every time I enter the forum in the morning and in the evening. Unlike in other forums, I can make a lot of posts every day in LOT. It's different because when a member has finished making posts, soon another member will respond to the post. So, there is an interactive communication among members.

yes there are always new post every time. but i noticed that before every minute there is new post . now it takes more than a minute sometimes an hour to get new replies. but still the forum is very active though. anyways, the payment seems slower lately. hope to get paid soon.

We are now hiring advertising manager for our forum and also we are happy that Alexa ranking is going up daily and hope it will go less than 100K soon .:D

It'll surely help us gain advertisers there. :)

We appreciate each of member;s contribution to the forum;s success.:)

The biggest payment i ever got since im member in LOT

Date: 3/14/2011 3:14 PM

Batch: 57186774

From Account: U3031858 (Rajeswar.nunna85)

Amount: $19.90

Memo: LOT Payouts

Verified:

801-1200 = 398*0.05 = $19.9

Happy LOTing

Thank you.

Thanks admin raje..this site really cool B)

The biggest payment i ever got since im member in LOT

Date: 3/14/2011 3:14 PM

Batch: 57186774

Amount: $19.90

Memo: LOT Payouts

Verified:

801-1200 = 398*0.05 = $19.9

Happy LOTing

Thank you.

Thanks admin raje..this site really cool B)

if you can see rivha's payment. he has big payout coz he is an upgraded member in LOT forum :) so to all of you who wanna upgrade. we just ave a cheap upgrade price now but soon it will be changed. :)

@karen :

yeah i heard the upgrade option will gone soon..are that is right karen..because that is much benefit for the member to become upgraded include me :D

well for the member who wanna upgrade and take benefit..more good upgrade since now before this option is gone :)

@karen :

yeah i heard the upgrade option will gone soon..are that is right karen..because that is much benefit for the member to become upgraded include me :D

well for the member who wanna upgrade and take benefit..more good upgrade since now before this option is gone :)

I don't know about this if the upgrade offer will be gone since it is very much profitable to members who purchase such offer. I have plans on upgrading but the chance now will be gone. But stil it's fine for me since being a regular member is worth it. The forum is great and the activities is great which makes me feel at ease in posting.

yup if we really active in here better take benefit of upgrading membership.i think not that that hard to decide to upgrade or not if we have many free times.as we know memebr just try to be more active there,they really know that they will get good payment in 4 days only

You know what, i have stop posting in this forum for now until i upgrade, i just feel like i need to be upgraded to not get low rates. Great to see your payment proof! It is big! Lol

Why don't you keep posting until you can upgrade? I think 3 cents per post for standard member is not low rate. It is still acceptable because many other forums also give that much.

Another new contest guys! and this is limited offer...so come on join in LOT now B)

Date: 3/16/2011 4:05 AM

Batch: 57301518

Amount: $0.40

Memo: Sign Up Contest Winner !

No wonder U r 1st n won Maximum amout !

Thank you.

This is easy task lol..thank you so much admin..

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 3/15/2011 7:45 PM

Batch: 57283682

Amount: $5.93

Memo: LOT Payouts..

Verified:

From posts 301-500

2 Payment Proofs = 0.02

197 Paid Post = 5.91

1 Non-Paid Post = 0.00

Total: $5.93

Happy LOTing

Thank you.

Date: 3/15/2011 8:14 PM

Batch: 57285143

Amount: $1.19

Memo: LOT Payouts..

Verified:

From posts 801-900

89 Payment Proofs = 0.89

10 Paid Posts = 0.30

1 Non-Paid post = 0.00

Total: $1.19

Thank you.

=================================================

this site will always being priority site among many member here.i always try to be more active in here.i can also see memebr get almost 20$ there because they are upgraded member and request the payment at 250 post.i just curious how admin able to deal with this situation

I looked that there are many active upgrade membership who posted in here. It's easy to make posts in this forum because

there are many active members who will help us to run the discussion anytime. I could say that this forum is one of the fastest

movement in discussion.

one of my favorite PTP, so many things i like from this forum.. 1. activity, 2. upgraded membership..

i saw activity in here is very good especially for upgraded member who already upgrade, they are super active LOL, and one again fast payment..:D the plus point form this forum

but i heard admin's LR got hacked.. i hope he can resolve this problem as fast as possible