Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lotsoftalks - lotsoftalks.com

rivha

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats good if you quiet satisfied with the new rate there.i hope then you will always try to be active in here too.yup if you able to make many payment in here then no need to upgrade the memebrship admin is manage his site well he will know the maximum amount that memebr will get from this site in each amount

my 10th pending payment is once again verified so im expecting to be paid any moment now. the staff are doing a great job running this forum and Admin pays members fast. the very reason why i love posting in here. sometimes i even want to stop myself and give other forums a chance to post in there too! :P love this site to bits. :)

I think every one has noticed that clicking on the forum tab will give us an error page message. I need to click the home page to get to the home page. hopefully admin can fix the problem so that we can get to the home page even with the forum tab.

i am actually thinking of upgrading in here now. the fee is increased to $12.50 for a month but good news is that you get shorter maximum waiting time of 4 days. but Admin usually pays earlier than that so it should be good. i hope to get more fees now. :)

@vainskie

Oh really? I think that was bad if the fee to upgrade our membership in this site is increased. I planned to upgrade my membership in

there too but I still calculated my activities in there because last few days, I made few posts in here so i will consider my decision again.

I think increasing upgrading membership fee is not a good idea. $12.50 is quite big for a small online earner like me. I don't think I can afford to pay for that at the moment because I still join another online investment program. So, I just stay as a free member in the forum.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 3/10/2011 6:18 AM

Batch: 56905738

From Account: U3031858 (Rajeswar.nunna85)

Amount: $2.97

Memo: LOT Payouts

Verified:

201-300 = 99*0.03 = $2.97

Happy LOTing

Thank you.

Date: 3/10/2011 6:29 AM

Batch: 56906097

From Account: U3031858 (Rajeswar.nunna85)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: LOT Payouts..

Payout Request Verified

200 Payment Proofs

Amount to be Paid: $2

Happy LOTing

============================================================

Thank you.

Good to know that a lot of members are getting paid in here already. I hope that this will continue so that members will be more active in here and the forum will be much better for days to come. I am gald to be a part of this growing community and with my thanks to admin, I will stay active in here as long as the forum runs on the web. :)

I think increasing upgrading membership fee is not a good idea. $12.50 is quite big for a small online earner like me. I don't think I can afford to pay for that at the moment because I still join another online investment program. So, I just stay as a free member in the forum.

Yes, I think that such a bad idea because it will make those members who were thinking of upgrade retreat from this idea ,

anyway , I see that there is no need for upgrade , particularly for Active members in this forum .

Yes, I think that such a bad idea because it will make those members who were thinking of upgrade retreat from this idea ,

anyway , I see that there is no need for upgrade , particularly for Active members in this forum .

For me, it's not bad since you will easily get your money back after doing 200 post or more. Members activity is quite high in here so it's really nice to be an upgraded member because you earn much compared to standard members.

i already sent a message to Rages for upgrading my account. i hope i'd be able to upgrade today so i can start posting soon. i love this forum and earned a lot here already after a month of being a member and i'm sure i'll get so much advantage since im real active in here.

It's great to see that more and more members are interested in upgrading their membership. I hope it will maintain sustainability of the forum as those upgraded members will surely be active in making posts in the forum. In the end, the forum will always be lively and hopefully, will last long.

@vainskie

Yeah, I looked that you have upgraded your membership that was nice because you could get higher amount of rate.

How about the payment process, is it faster than another member who didn't upgrade their membership? I think that

will be nice if you are active to post in there.

@andry :

yeah the payment of upgraded member is within maximum 4 days only my friend for sure :D so we doesn't must worried about payment if we are upgraded..and 1 day after admin make that new statement..mummyz and jessma if not wrong is got paid :D this is really good for sure..

This admin is rich i heard both offline and i know both online, so one does not have to fear about not getting paid. I am not currently active in this forum, but when i upgrade my account i will be super active and make sure i make around 25posts minimum everyday. Lolz

This admin is rich i heard both offline and i know both online, so one does not have to fear about not getting paid. I am not currently active in this forum, but when i upgrade my account i will be super active and make sure i make around 25posts minimum everyday. Lolz

yeah. Admin in here has lots of money I think because of the few advertisers they got, he manage to pay members regularly without long delays. Admin rajes is known as an online investor such as in cycler and other similar programs. That's why members will not worry about the payments. Also, admin is very nice and always help members with problems.

The admin is so clear as to what he wants online, without going off the limit. I know he must have plan everything from how he will get the money to pay the members and how to run the forum. The admin is just great.