Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lotsoftalks - lotsoftalks.com

rivha

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im active again today in here and was making 25 post so fast for sure..i hope i can make 100 post today in here and able to request again :D because for sure to reach the minimum in here is really easy my friend..not must too much effort in here..im really happy to be active in here...:D

i just heard ay peopel able to make until 100 post within a day only in fact i just able to make 50 post within a few days.i hope to day i will have time to post more.i really work hard in here.and finally get good amount too.i will try to be more active in here because the more active memebr the more easy to reply

@venmarz :

for sure i know you aren't active in all section and many thread my friend...i was able to making 80 post daily its not much active in the PTC section..if im active in there i think im able to making more than 100 post..i will try to active in PTC thread and search information about that PTC..so can making post there and reach much post in a day :D

did admin tell you about the reason behind it?i really want to make many post today in here.and i think there is not impossible if i havre tie then so many thread to reply in each hour.now i still need aout 20 post again to reach my another payment from them.i hope today i can reach it

as i heard that admin dont really like if memebr make many psot there so i never make many post just whenever im in the mood.i just curious people who make many post will also get full amount or not?since i can see a few that many of payment made there is not really full.

I don't agree with you my friend. Admins in LOT like to make many posts in their forum because that is the way the forum lives, to have lots of activities. With regards to members don't get full amount, it's because they have deductions. They don't make some quality posts just making short posts that's why they are being deducted and some of the members posts are part of the contest post which is not credited in the normal posts. The forum is great for me and I have received 4th payment from them with full amount and ready for my next cash out.

i don't give big deal on deductions actually. but i was just saying it as a fact that i got deductions. but the reason i don't get active because i feel i can earn better in other forums. but i don't mind getting active once again here when i have the time to post again. but for now i am not prioritizing the forum for now.

@venmarz :

i was much time making post more than 50 post in a day for sure my friend..and im always got the full of payment without any problem..from where you got that issues?? for sure that is wrong issue my friend..;) just keep posting without worried anything here :lol:

Date: 2/23/2011 7:11 PM

Batch: 55915607

From Account: U7109176 (Raja Rajeswar)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: LOT Payments ... PAYOUT REQUEST STATUS: APPROVED.

100 payment proofs.

Amount to be paid: $1

Thanks for posting actively at LOT. :P

Thank you.

==================================================================

It only shows that a lot of members have been paid by the forum and lots of payment proofs has been posted in here. I really like the site because there are a lot of members and the activities is very good. I could say that I'm making 50 posts each day but I can manage to make 100 posts if I'm not busy with offline works.lol.

well i also get the payemnt from them so fast for me.but i didnt get full amount maybe admin still want me to increase my quality there.so i get the payment amount decrease from before but now i should be more active in here.since many memebr really active so able to make request almost every time after they receive the payment

This forum is not strict at all if you post quality posts, there are some members who join and spam the forum so the admin need to check out this list of names, but on the other hand if you contribute good posts to the forum you will get paid with a bonus also. I love this forum.

i love this forum as well. im a member for two weeks and received 7 payments already. i currently have a pending payment and already working on my next request.obviously,i don't find it hard to be active in here. Admin is nice and always on time with payments-just about what i need to be motivated to keep posting.

i love this forum as well. im a member for two weeks and received 7 payments already. i currently have a pending payment and already working on my next request.obviously,i don't find it hard to be active in here. Admin is nice and always on time with payments-just about what i need to be motivated to keep posting.

Same here my friend. I am kinda loving the forum now because the forum activities is great. Lots of members and the admin always updates its members with regards to changes and other news related to the forum. I just love working in this forum and I am also currently working with my 5th payment here. I hope that this forum will grow big and to stay on the web for years from now.

Yes,first members in this forum got paid with the space of two hours, and that encourage members to start posting in there too.Since am a member of this forum,i think it's really advisable to join this forum,my first payout wasn't deducted,i think this forum isn't that strict.Why not try it out first guys.

got my payment for winning one of the ongoing contests. cool! thanks admin!

Date: 2/27/2011 3:19 AM

Batch: 56133233

From Account: U3031858 (Rajeswar.nunna85)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Winning in Contest zone :)

Thank you.

Your lucky to win the contest my friend. I also tried answering the contest but it turned out that they have already a winner.lol. Well, Hoping that there will be more contest in this forum so that I could avail and if given a chance, win such contest.