Forex VPS Solution

Aikhen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Nowadays, there are numerous companies that provide Forex hosting but you should consider a series of factors before making a decision. With so many options and service packages available, you might get confused, especially since every provider states itself to be the best. When it comes to Forex VPS, the first thing that you should keep in mind is that this services is suitable for traders that trade heavily on the Forex markets. Although it doesn't rely on different factors such as the internet connection or the machine, there are certain features that increase or diminish the value of a virtual server.I got following plan vps from vpswebserver.com I would say it is best in providing vps for forex.

[Windows VPS Plan 512]

• RAM: 512 MB
  • CPU cores: 2
  • Disk space: 50 GB
  • Data transfer: 500 GB
  • Operating System: Windows 2008 Enterprise (R2 also available)

Price first month: $12.45

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody could suggest a good VPS service provider which is cheap+reliable+easy to use+possibly some freebies such as 50% off for first 4 months or buy a year and we'll give you 2 months free type of thing.

Anyway, as I was writing this post, I had another tab opened which claims to offer

Free VPS:

Forex VPS - Forex Vps Hosting - Vps Forex

Any thoughts on these guys? has anyone heard of them or used them?

• 1 year later...

VPS is good if the trader knows very well on howhe or she can be able to make use of a trading robot. It is when a trader can use a robot very well that he or she can use a vps to manage the robot. The reason for using a vps is so that you can trade for 24 hours.

• 3 weeks later...

VPS is good if the trader knows very well on howhe or she can be able to make use of a trading robot. It is when a trader can use a robot very well that he or she can use a vps to manage the robot. The reason for using a vps is so that you can trade for 24 hours.

Even if you are not online? Do you mean that the server has its own database that you can download your program? If that is the case that is good. I will going to try to use instaforex and check if I an afford it. Last time I check its seems the minimum amount to invest to get some free features like this is a big amount or you just going to pay monthly fee or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Even if you are usually not on line? Do you mean which the server has its personal database that you could down load your method? If that's the circumstance that is certainly superior. I'll gonna test to implement instaforex and Check out if I an find the money for it. Very last time I Look at its appears the minimal quantity to speculate to get some free characteristics like this is a major total or you just gonna fork out monthly payment or a thing like that.

• 2 weeks later...

The use of VPS is on the increase these days because a lot of traders who are good at using Forex robots can now have a means of making it real and trading in real time without leaving their PCs on. The use of VPS now makes it possible to trade even when your PC is off.

• 5 weeks later...

The reason why it is increasing is because more and more people are more interested in making money from the use of robots. They don't realize that even if the vps will trade for you even when you PC is off, it is the same thing that the robots do that it will do because the robot will just relay information to it and what it will do is just to deliver the information as that robot passes it.