Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What are your plans as a forex beginner???!!!

Nowadays, many people dive into forex trading probably because it is one of the most profitable business in the internet because they are professional and full time traders that earn big from the forex market. But the big question i want to ask here is what are your plans for forex trading :

1. Do you want to just trade and earn a little to pay some bills or,

2. Do you want to trade full time to earn a living

The reason for this question is for you as a newbie to have a good plan before going into the trade. So you can shear your plans and ideas here.

One of the first places a beginner has to start with is the basics. Trading in Forex is something that needs you to know the business and really understand how it works before trading. It's not like a trader trying to jump in and start up with the Demo account without even knowing what it means to trade.

• 2 weeks later...

A newbie should also set his plans on a long term basis. Trading in Forex is not a get rich quick thing. The trader should as well see Forex as that which needs time to grow. Newbies always see Forex as a place they can make quick money. They don't think it requires a long term approach to achieve their target with it. Trading in Forex is by far, a long term investment when it comes to the time you expect it to start yielding profit.

First the trader must know the basics of how to trade or know better about Forex market. I would start using a demo trading account which I can learn more and even not lose money actually. This will make me or in other words train me for the real Forex market. Secondly, I would take advice from the other trust worthy experienced traders who would guide me in Market. This would be my beginning.

• Upvote 1

when I am beginner, I have plan to make myself being knowledgeable and experienced. and to make it fulfill, I am conduct practice in demo account. that was my plan. now I am arrive at phase where I am trade in live account already because confident already with my skills and strategy ability.

The beginner traders should be able to learn how to trade very well first of all before they will try to trade in the live account. Without learning how to trade, it will be hard for the trader to know and to trade to make profit. Learning is very very important and is the first thing that the newbie trader should do.

• 1 year later...

My plans are simple and that’s to work with good plans and proper money management and I believe that’s enough to give me good profits while even risk levels are pretty level with having good money management, but we must be very good at executing plans otherwise it’s no point in creating plans that we hardly follow.

My plans works due to OctaFX broker’s mouth-watering 50% bonus scheme, it’s given each time I am doing deposit into my account and it’s such a lovely type of bonus that’s available to be used on the margin levels, so that gives me better chance and my account a much improved and better look and I am able to make profits so much easier.

The beginner traders should be able to learn how to trade very well first of all before they will try to trade in the live account. Without learning how to trade, it will be hard for the trader to know and to trade to make profit. Learning is very very important and is the first thing that the newbie trader should do.

You are right about this, first learn and then earn. Traders who are just into this business are so confident to make money, i don't say all but most of them act like that before they suffer more losses and cannot make much money later. Learn is like practicing or others and then earn later when you have sizeable experience.