Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is concentrating important?

adil007

Yes concentrattion is important in trading because as trader need to analyze the market with calm minds to avoid emotion, especially for short term trading scalping they need more concentration during trading because they will open and closed order only at short time, without concentration hence one missing time can causing loss

concentration is needed in forex trading, because with concentration, it will make us be trading well, and therefore we should be able to concentrate in running trading well to understand forex trading well so we were able to trade with maximal.

Not doubt you concentration is the most important thing yes that is right we need concentration to become a good trader forex is not and will never be easy for such aspect our knowledge and skills hold more positive roles to play here.

Concentration is the key to every successful forex trading in the forex marke

@uncle gober, this is true and right we need good and excellent concentration if we want to succeed the more you concentrate the better your chance to win more trade so first of all learn with positive zeal and under same procedure success will come to stay

Concentration is very important in forex we need this to move on and have more powerful knowledge in the future to trade and win this alone is what that can keep us busy and provide for me what I needed to become a good and successful forex trader

The Forex market is very much risky and for that concentration is needed so that we can deal with the market well because people have to face all kind of hurdles in the market and when we find the way to solve those ,we are successful traders which needs concentration .

Its good to concentrate what we do. In forex trading we need to make sure that we use the right lot size and the right price input when we trade. Because if not then we can end up making big loses as we make mistake in putting lot size and putting price range. That's why if we want to earn good we need to focus on what we do.

I think that doesn't have anything to do with concentration, anyway concentration truly hard to achieve by some people because of the distraction and the easiest way to reduce this distraction of course by turning it off. You can just open the terminal and don't open browsers.

Concentrating is very important when it come to forex we need to be well concentrated and focus to make anything positive as this could bring the trader something positive which he ever needed and that is profit so no need to think about any other thing concentration alone is enough

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I think in a business like Forex, it’s only sensible that we concentrate on things because that’s where we will win or lose, it’s especially vital if we do scalping because this is about seconds only and if we are not quick enough then we will have obvious struggle and difficulty to manage things. I am fortunate that I have got broker like OctaFX, as apart from my own ability, it’s their features and facilities that does the trick for me and that’s especially to do with their cTrader platform, it’s ever so cool with no issues over slippage, re quote or such things, so that keeps me in really good shape and helps up with performance in big way.

Because with concentration someone will be able to trade better rather than others and also the good thing with concentration you will be able to see the flaws clearly and optimized your strategy which i already said before will enable you to trade better rather than others who doesn't have 100% focus. Concentration will be always be important for retail traders.

I think if any trader they only having small capital hence they will better to trade with short term trading, because small capital only narrow to withstand price movement, and will often fail if use small capital then trade with long term strategy

If we can concentrate in the Forex field ,we can increase our profit with time as the accuracy can be increased and improved as per the need which is a must to make good pips in a accurate way ,with concentration traders can erase all the errors of the trading orders with time.

If we can concentrate in the Forex field ,we can increase our profit with time as the accuracy can be increased and improved as per the need which is a must to make good pips in a accurate way ,with concentration traders can erase all the errors of the trading orders with time.

This error is human error not the machine error or when shit happens, right? Eliminate or reduce the risk which coming from ourselves is actually pretty much easy, well at least in theory but in practice it is require more efforts from traders especially traders with such a bad habit before. Concentration also help us to gain better output ratio from our analysis and we can do that faster and in more accurate way.

Concentration is very important when we are talking about the forex making money yes concentration is important when you are well concentrated the chance for you to make more money is always there since almost everything in life have to do with concentration and focus

• 1 month later...

Yes, there is no something to argue in your post. While it is better it we multitask i prefer monotasking in this case. Focusing solely my energy to forex for around 30 minutes to 1 hours or up to 2 hours if i can. I don't do anything beside waiting the news and also keep monitoring the position which i've been opened for a while and means my terminal is open.