Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is concentrating important?

adil007

considering forex has a lot of risks and therefore we need to be able to concentrate when trading and do not trade with emotion because it will give a loss to us. concentration is needed to be able to minimize the risk well

considering forex has a lot of risks and therefore we need to be able to concentrate when trading and do not trade with emotion because it will give a loss to us. concentration is needed to be able to minimize the risk well

Be sure that you're doing trading on calm environment so you won't get disturbed by noisy things outside. And make sure a cup of green tea is ready to calm yourself more and grow more concentration on trading.

Be sure that you're doing trading on calm environment so you won't get disturbed by noisy things outside. And make sure a cup of green tea is ready to calm yourself more and grow more concentration on trading.

That’s right dear, I have often found it tough to concentrate/focus when there is noisy environment or I am not feeling well, so these things plays a big role when we talk about concentration and all that.

Totally important, i don't know if you think that is not important but Conceration in forex is really important and also it is one of the basic thing that each trader should have so they can reach more profits, there are many factual thing that we can look outside that mostly trades cannot make a good profit and make more loss when they are not concetrate with forex

Yes cocentratrion is very important in trading, especcially for trader that perer trade as short term they need more concentration, because usually as scalping trader they will open and closed order at short time, missing time to open and closed order will missing opportunity, and especially trader that based on news, they also will concentration during news

Well, before you can make a good analysis, knowledge must be there. It is only with a good trading knowledge that you can make a good earning and there is no way that good trading would come up without knowledge. Knowledge is the key to skills so far as Forex is concerned and a trader who wants to make money fro Forex would really have to be up and running.

Indeed, knowldge has important role in all kinds business included forex business without knowledge hence will get nothng, and to get knowledge as trader need to learning from various source, and will good if already have knowledge then take action in real trading, it will built up skill with learnig from experience beause experience is the best teacher for trader

Totally important, i don't know if you think that is not important but Concentration in forex is really important and also it is one of the basic thing that each trader should have so they can reach more profits, there are many factual thing that we can look outside that mostly trades cannot make a good profit and make more loss when they are not concentrate with forex

Concentration is definitely the ultimate part, it doesn’t matter how good your plan or strategy is, but all that matter is how well you’re executing it and that’s where concentration plays the key role, if we’re not able to focus on concentrate for that matter then we’re never going to build up good strategy, so that’s why always learn to concentrate and only then we’re going to find things getting better. I am lucky that I work with OctaFX broker which helps me greatly to focus on things and that’s with their superb conditions and features like rebate program that helps gaining 50% back on all trading orders and that includes the losing trade as well making things so much more comfortable.

Everyday the trend market always changed and monitoring account also the market is important to knows update analysis and the changing in the market, as trader must concentration, but if already they making decision plan trading hence actually they can leaving awhile than in pressure, let the market will hit your target or stop loss

@radex78: Concentration is up to you, but concentrate would yield better trading's result. I myself see that concentrate would boost my understanding about the market, i can analyze it very easy rather than when there was distraction. So overall, by concentrate it will boost my trading ability so much.

Totally important, i don't know if you think that is not important but Conceration in forex is really important and also it is one of the basic thing that each trader should have so they can reach more profits, there are many factual thing that we can look outside that mostly trades cannot make a good profit and make more loss when they are not concetrate with forex

@radex78: Concentration is up to you, but concentrate would yield better trading's result. I myself see that concentrate would boost my understanding about the market, i can analyze it very easy rather than when there was distraction. So overall, by concentrate it will boost my trading ability so much.

It's good if concentration already giving better result, with concentration also will making more understand with the market behaviour, but might diffferent style trading also will different level concentration, scalping they need more concentration than swing trading because they trade at short time plan

There is 2 ways for this, firstly if you’re doing long term trading then perhaps concentration isn’t a big deal, but when you’re talking about scalping then concentration becomes absolutely king and lack of it might easily turn us into terrible zone, so this is why we need to make sure we keep our concentration level in tip-top shape if we’re doing scalping while long term traders can be more relaxed. I am easily able to focus and concentrate thanks to OctaFX broker and their lovely cTrader platform, it’s superb with been very special especially to do with upgraded system plus advance charting, it’s all pretty perfect and makes trading so cool all and helps greatly when it comes to concentration.

• 2 weeks later...

When its come to forex trading what you need to do is nothing but embrass concentration this is the best way to bypass obstacle and become successful hardwork never kill anybody its yield the wound of every individual so concentrating is very important

Concentration give us what we need to survive as a trader when you are well concentrated you chose to earn more and increase your profit margine yes this is what happen when its come to the business of forex.

Each and everyone of us need to be focus and well concentrated I think not in forex alone but in every business

Its good to concentrate what we do. In forex trading we need to make sure that we use the right lot size and the right price input when we trade. Because if not then we can end up making big loses as we make mistake in putting lot size and putting price range. That's why if we want to earn good we need to focus on what we do.