Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is a good business for the students

davils9

Its good to start young. In fact if we can find ways and means to make good income in forex trading why not. I'm so sure I can end up making good income right now that I'm already an adult. If I started young I already reached my trading goal right now. I'm so happy that some how I do end up making some good income in forex trading right now so how much more if I started young.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel forex trading is a part time job for students and not a business and it is better if they take it as a part time job and focus more on their studies because studies matter more and they are to determine the future of the students.

Forex trading is good to be a part time job or full time. The most important is we want to improve our trading skills to get more maximal result in forex trading. We must know how to maximize our skill here. And we also must understand the risk. If we are new, we must use demo account then real account with small amount.

share your opinion about TenkoFx and Get 5 USD

A student can be a trader, he does not have to sacrifice study time, forex can be studied in his spare times, and the exercises can be done by using a demo account. Of course we do not expect a student to become forex master instantly, because they still have to focus on education. Start studying and practicing forex since be a student will be very useful when a student is ready to pursue the world of forex after their education is complete. Because at that moment, science of about its forex already quite a lot and experience which in can during undergo while school are also already enough.

I think forex can be done by anyone, not least the students. They can trade on the sidelines of their spare time. Because forex is a business that is very flexible. Moreover, with the trade, it will be able to add to their entrepreneurial spirit.

Investment Forum for all question about performance of fund manager in TenkoFx

When talking about forex for student I think its a best and the real business which the student can do because this can put I little token into their pocket and that is very real to be sincere so student can take advantages of the business but they dont need to mixed it up with study

Forex trading is good business for students. Since for me if you are a student you will know how to trade and make profit. In the long run you will going to get rich at the younger age. I do know I can handle my trading account in here without any problem. I just do need to have much much better trading capital and I will going to make it big in here.

Forex is a demanding financial instrument. It demands high knowledge. If the student has cover this financial instrument in their study, then they will understand the basic concept of this instrument. Usually graduate student in International Business, Accounting, Finance and Investment will have subject on forex. They can try to trade to see how they can apply their lesson in real practice. They can make forex trading as their thesis as well if they want.

Apart of the knowledge, they need to spare a lot of time to study the price history and do technical analysis for trading plan. If they can spend some time everyday consistently on this job, then they can slowly involve in forex. This is where the limitation is cause student usually tight with their schedules. Usually these student is smart and can learn fast at their age all new stuff like forex.

Novice traders( Students ) can use the account cent and 60% deposit bonus is on offer FBS will provide benefits to traders

Forex is the business that suits everyone whether there is any student or adult because it is the business that do not require too much investment. You can start the Forex with as low credit as ten dollars. If you do not have money then do not worry. The Money making forums like Digital money talk are the good source to earn some pips for trading.

forex is a good business since it provide high amount of profit rate. however, when traders has no high capital, mean that they are has no chance to get big profit since they can't trade with big margin. the most important thing is traders remain conservative or moderate. make capital able to cover many losses important than focus on chasing big profit all the time.

college student can trade element time and understand trading for part time. having said that, it won't serve them highest consequence. but no other choice due to the fact These are fast paced still with faculty actions. the most effective is understand and trading for full time once they are graduate from faculty. they has flexibility to find out given that they want. so, they are going to able to achieve greatest progress.

Forex is good for all and not just students alone. It is one business that you can make profit from when you have the prerequisite which is knowledge. Knowledge is that which matters more and that which plays a greater role. There is always the need for students to look for a way to make profit from the business and this is one way.

• 1 month later...

Any body can see forex as a good business when the person is able to have the knowledge. It is the knowledge of trading that is more important and that which the trader should try and understand. When you are trading in the business, it is more important knowing that the business is a type of business which gives you the opportunity to make profit whether you are a student or not. What you have to do is learn.

• 4 weeks later...

Forex is good business to all who really believe that they can become a successful trader. Some how I do earn good amount of money in forex trading right now. If I am a student when I started to trade in forex I'm sure I can really earn great amount of money. I'm lucky to see myself having some successful trade. I do know I can really end up in profit.

Forex is good business to all who really believe that they can become a successful trader. Some how I do earn good amount of money in forex trading right now. If I am a student when I started to trade in forex I'm sure I can really earn great amount of money. I'm lucky to see myself having some successful trade. I do know I can really end up in profit.

Right, forex trading is good business. But we must have knowledge about forex trading, we must have skills and good trading psychology if we want to get more maximal result in forex trading.

well, we can say that forex is a flexible business. open to everyone including students. as far as they are has ability to trade in effective way, they can trade and gain income. students should focus on school study, so they need to divide the time appropriately. between trading and school activities.