Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FOREX EDUCATION

It is with Forex education that we are able to learn how to trade, learn how to study the market and how to become better traders. Trading without knowledge is simply an act that is capable of making our account dry. Forex education is important to all traders and not just to copy trade in a bid to make profit.

• 2 months later...

It is with Forex education that we can earn from the market. There is really no way a trader who lacks that skill can make money from the business because the main reason for trading in Forex is to make some decent profit out of it. In other to achieve this, we must as well realize the need to be committed as well and not just acquiring the knowledge.

• 1 month later...

I got my own forex education from the internet and it is the best place for the trader to get the education of forex and how to trade. If you know you cannot be able to get the knowledge of trading from any tutor who will be ready to take you until you learn how to trade, then it is better when you try to learn from the internet.

• 5 months later...

So this is a lesson for a trader to have them get to know about foreign exchange and also some things that affect the price movement, otherwise I realized that us as retail trader this only a fraction of the daily turnover share foreign exchange, all the other already captured by those big players above.

• 2 months later...

Education is really important as far Forex is concerned, it is ordinary business for people without any knowledge, but once we are able to get education then really sky is the limit for all and certainly for me it has worked wonders. I completed my highly costly course and now I am enjoying things with OctaFX broker, it has fabulous conditions that include low spread of just 0.2 pips and many other stuff that are the reason behind my success.

I got my own forex education from the internet and it is the best place for the trader to get the education of forex and how to trade. If you know you cannot be able to get the knowledge of trading from any tutor who will be ready to take you until you learn how to trade, then it is better when you try to learn from the internet.

Well that is what i did also, around 70% my education comes from internet and also from trading itself. I only learn basic by read some materials from forex blog and then start to apply some strategy that they present and it works well. For education we can get it in many ways such as like i said before or even go for tutoring.

• 1 month later...

Now a days education is all from demo account because there are hardly any offline teachers and even if there are then it’s just too costly for a beginner, I believe that many people take it as a trying work, so if they find it easier than they do it properly, but if they feel uncomfortable then they leave it, so that’s why we should first go with demo and if we find it right then we should be trading on real, I am currently using OctaFX broker and they have really outstanding 8 USD no deposit bonus, it’s perfect to get education.

• 4 weeks later...

Now a days education is all from demo account because there are hardly any offline teachers and even if there are then it’s just too costly for a beginner, I believe that many people take it as a trying work, so if they find it easier than they do it properly, but if they feel uncomfortable then they leave it, so that’s why we should first go with demo and if we find it right then we should be trading on real, I am currently using OctaFX broker and they have really outstanding 8 USD no deposit bonus, it’s perfect to get education.

I thought that demo account is the best place isn't it also with demo account we don't have to worry of losing money, i think many traders already know about this and we already talked about this issue many times before, Forex education is important not just by newbie but a growing trader.

Demo account without doubt is the best and most suitable place for teaching and giving education to newcomers. Talking about fx education i divide it to two first reading phase and second is practicing phase. Reading phase is like read some materials or good articles about forex, learning about terms, and many others. Practicing phase is as we know is practice, we learn from practicing what we read before.