Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Im Mentally Strained to Trade , Why?

kiranchandra

I think that someone who realize they cannot trade but push theirselves to keep trade for the sake of profit is a fool. Yes, it is harsh but that is must, i mean if we know we are not capable don't do it and you simply avoid unintelligent risk, it will keep your capital safe since there is another day tomorrow. First and Last, don't ever push yourselves like that, it is an unwise decision.

Unintelligent risk? This is first time i've ever heard that, but when you mentally strained and force yourself actually isn't very good idea, It will only bring a lot of trouble later which for sure you must avoid as much as you all can. People who mentally strained usually cannot accept the reality that forex is harsh, know no mercy, volatile, and seemingly non-profitable.

• 2 months later...

I agree with it, mostly traders who rarely experienced trade online would suffer such an issue, it is simple mentally strained then don't trade and if original poster ask about why he mentally strained for sure the reason behind it is forex, the previous trading. Usually people cannot cope with theier emotion instead they feel disappointed with it.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're mentally strained you should not trader, because there are a lot of evidence that someone who mentally strained will affect your trading so much more than what you ever think. First if you still not clear then stop trade, focus on your trading and how to recover first, it will bring more positive result than while you are not stable you keep trade.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i think then it is clear that a trader shouldn't trade when they are mentally strained, their focus only to something which is not forex. I also doubt if someone who is mentally strained might devise some profitable strategy or have a good risk management on his/her sleeves.

Loss is part of trading and if you don't have a strong mental it will be so dangerous for you,especially in emotion where could bring a terrible event to your own trading, I also experienced it before so i really know how is that feel want to recover your loss as fast as you can since my mental isn't really good before i ended up losing more.

• 1 month later...

has a very strong mental indispensable in this forex trading. trading with has a strong mentality it will allow us to trade with the maximum, and therefore try to be mentally rehearsing with trying to trade with small capital first

Yeah strong mentality will help traders a lot on their way to become a good trader, although we need. Even so we also should know that a strong mental can't be obtained for granted, there must be a willingness to learn and continue to gain knowledge so that a strong mental could be achieved, other than that if someone mentally strained they should refrain from trading this is for their good and should do it at all cost.

This is why we shouldn't let someone to do that, it is better if we are mentally healthy and can suffer the loss rather than mentally strained but forcing ourselves to keep trading over and over again where there are bigger chance you will lose your money.

It's not a good habit and it's pretty much bad for our trading psychology. It's better to calm ourselves down when facing some losses on our trading outcome. Don't puch ourselves too hard to recover the loss we just had

It's not a good habit and it's pretty much bad for our trading psychology. It's better to calm ourselves down when facing some losses on our trading outcome. Don't puch ourselves too hard to recover the loss we just had

Yes will better if trade with calm minds because with calm minds will able making better analysis and have better patience to waiting the best timing to determine entry point, indeed forex trading is full tension because treat real money actually any trader will fear to losing money and this will influenced in trading

• 2 weeks later...

To choose forex trading, then we have to master the analysis. Because, the market movement always changed  is uncertain. With a good analysis, then we can create a picture of where the direction of the market movement. We can make use of technical analysis and fundamental analysis.

@levie: Actually that has nothing to do with mentally strained trader, but usually that happens because people's expectations to forex is relatively high, and when the reality is not like what they expect it suddenly turn into a critical psychology attack thus make traders mentally strained temporarily especially later on the second trading.

Likes sidejob said this is just temporary feeling, mentally strained traders needs more motivation or needs the real experience before trade, this is normally happening to newbie who just start their business, or because some people feel that the market is totally uncertain makes them mentally strained to take an act later.