Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Nice Forum site , this site pay their member $0.04 per thread and $0.03 per post and minimum payout is $3 . Which payment processor they pay their member? Is limited or unlimited reply post comments. Site looking very good. I will join this site very soon If they pay paypal payment processor.

Nope, check it carefully again dude, that is bad if you want to make mislead post. This forum only pay us 2 cents per post and if i don't make any mistake minimum cashout here is $1,5 for LR and also for other payment processor that is $2. i think that is low enough and people can try if they want.

$15 is too much and i agree with you islamnoor, as for me my target here is not big as other forum only $8 or at most $11 per month, actually i need so much time to achieve something like that in this forum but overall i still like them since there are a lot of unreplied threads.

Nice Forum site , this site pay their member $0.04 per thread and $0.03 per post and minimum payout is $3 . Which payment processor they pay their member? Is limited or unlimited reply post comments. Site looking very good. I will join this site very soon If they pay paypal payment processor.

Stop posting false information. this site is only paying two cents per post. I do post in here on regular basis and right now I do hope to reach 1,000 points in here soon. I just really need to make sure I can really make some thing good out of this site if I can since its so tempting to make good income in here in the long run. I really do like to see myself really earning good. This is the only way I can make good income in here.

I have high hopes that there will be payments this weekend. And yet, I will going to have also wait for another payout which if ever be the third payout. So far, I have done posting this morning and just waiting for more posts or new replies from other members.

I've rarely active on this forum so I just hope I will be paid my first payment request, this forum is actually very nice but I am more happy to be in the DMT forum since I visited this forum in the forum loading is very heavy, but my connection is stable and not slow.

I am agree with you this forum site now in days payment process is not Instant. This forum site admin post thread that he/she is busy but he/she pay payment his/her member every weekend . The admin delay for payment but admin paying all member.

yeah, but i think that will not stop people to make post here, right? as long as you can reach your target here per month then that is not a big deal for you and for any other posters, and from my point of view this forum is good enough for us to made some monthly earning.

I think you just Dreamy payment of admin, o weeks yesterday means that next week, because the admin has declared the payment will be made as soon as possible, I understand the feelings you have to wait about a month more, but rest assured that admins will pay you immediately.

I do not know why admins on this forum as admin says reneged on a promise to pay on the day of the week yesterday should have been in the process and I have not seen until now in the process, if it can not pay a week yesterday admins should not say that the payment will be processed on Sunday yesterday!

MoneyTalkworld seems fine to me, especially when there are a lot of posters that posted in this forum and also create more good atmosphere when poeple want to be active in this forum, and one of the most important thing to know is this for still have some payment request that left and waiting for admin to paid it all.

you just tell me now that this forum is very good, because the others who are waiting for payment from the admin feel disappointed because until now the payment has not been processed by the admin when admin admin said that Sunday will process the payments that have been made ​​by the member.

Yes very true, maybe people who say that this forum is a very nice guy who has been in the pay in this forum, for me this is good forum but I have been disappointed with the admin does not process payments on time, how an admin already said but deny themselves , what a shame!

I think you can make as many posts on this forum, on the forex, PTP and others paid 2 cents on this forum, if you want a complete know which parts of which are paid better you visit this forum and read in part notification, you will know clearly there.

I will be making 50 points today. I have actually made I think just 5 more posts I will have accomplish my target. I wanted to have more posts but then, I will just have to wait for our admin to hopefully clear the payments which I have been waiting more than a month now.

I guess I can't say right now that theirs pending payments in here since LR is down. And since LR is down even if MTW want to pay it can't pay since LR is down. lols. Its so frustrating that LR is down for second day now. I do hope that today or tomorrow LR will be back to normal operation. I wonder why theirs no update yet why its down. Usually when LR is down its blog is up.

Well I dont know what is happening here what I know is that the investor who want to invest here and the one who has already invest here has nothing to tell for sure and if they just got paid then they are just making the right money that is all.

I guess I can't say right now that theirs pending payments in here since LR is down. And since LR is down even if MTW want to pay it can't pay since LR is down. lols. Its so frustrating that LR is down for second day now. I do hope that today or tomorrow LR will be back to normal operation. I wonder why theirs no update yet why its down. Usually when LR is down its blog is up.

As Liberty Reserve is down and it doesn't seem any temporary thing, I think MTW might cancel all the payments which were requested via LR as they might not be having any other option. Waiting for LR to come back might take several months or even years looking at the current situation of the LR official website.

I dont even think that it will be possible for LR to comeback again just check and you will see what I mean the issue of lr is getting worst so there is no need for any body to have hope with the program the best option is just for the admin to add some other type of processor

We can use egopay right now. I do request payments via egopay. I also have plans to continue posting in here. Although my earnings is really not that high enough for me to say I'm earning good and earning well in here. I'm happy that I can start posting and start earning again online. I do hope that in the long run I can make good profit in here again.

MTW seems suffering a lot at the moment, actually i want to be more active here but it seems the activity of this forum doesn't allow me to do that thing, but in the end i must active here at least for one day in a week, to support admin too.

From STPay member email: mayurbora1990@gmail.com

From STPay username: Mayur90

Transaction ID Number: 275654959

Amount: 0.75

Details (if provided): Transfer: Payment From Money Talk World

Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

MTW seems suffering a lot at the moment, actually i want to be more active here but it seems the activity of this forum doesn't allow me to do that thing, but in the end i must active here at least for one day in a week, to support admin too.

Don't worry I am now very motivated to be active in both forums,I would make some members to come here and be active. It is only that I have been busy with off line works that was why I have not been able to make posts in here lately.

Well, it is very nice thing to see this forum is starting to use Solid Trust Pay as one of the alternative for the Online Money Processor. It is very good thing, so the forum can run well again. Hopefully this forum can sustain for such a long time. And also the payment can be done much better and faster. There is no other way we can hope than that