- instant withdraw

Plans:

robotic-invest.jpg

Accept:

LR, PM

Site link:

b468.gif

My reviews:

Not a bad site, everything seems well done, having double protection and yet, instant withdraw system that would love by most investors. However, the bad point for this site is, ROI for small investors considered too low and I don't see any reason to invest in the site. (Just think about it, u will gain only 10% pure profit after 40 days)

For me, the ROI is not too bad, even for the small investors, but the fact is if the Admin intend to run for a long time. Anyway, the site look much attractive to test out, but the minim invest is too high for me. What i like i most is the secure sript, ddos and instant withdraw that they uses in the system. Well, i just hope they pay their investors for a very long time.

• 2 weeks later...

yes their site looks tempting and 10$ seems very affordable. The design looks professional and and shows some commitment. are they still paying?

Right now, they are paying. Check their rating page for further information.

Well, with such low ROI, I think this site might able to stand for quite a long period. However, I wonder why the site willing to give 10% ref earnings but only gives small profit for investors. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now, they are paying. Check their rating page for further information.

Well, with such low ROI, I think this site might able to stand for quite a long period. However, I wonder why the site willing to give 10% ref earnings but only gives small profit for investors. :huh:

Oh yes thats the stopping for me. 10% ref comission its like wawing the red flag for me. Stops me right away. its like they want as many people inside with a nice deposit as fast as possible. Or they pay the monitors off by paying 10% comission....in anyway im out. Its to little profit and to big warning flag for me.

Oh yes thats the stopping for me. 10% ref comission its like wawing the red flag for me. Stops me right away. its like they want as many people inside with a nice deposit as fast as possible. Or they pay the monitors off by paying 10% comission....in anyway im out. Its to little profit and to big warning flag for me.

but i wonder why they have been paying for few months now. though i think that there are so many things to say that this one is not going to last but it did last few months already and were able to pay members. but i think it is quite late already to invest now as it has been paying few months already. so i am not risking my money here.

• 4 weeks later...

The site is not accessible at this moment to get more information about its paying status even no monitors are listed for this site

When looking at the plans only the first plan is affordable because of having low minimum investment and the profits offered seem fairly good

But thinking of any new investments in this site its better to search for payment proof before investing