Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexcompanyonline - forexcompanyonline.com

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a question sirwilly. After the 12 day plan, will they automatically send back your principal money and the interest? You see I invested using AlertPay. I've already received some few cents in my account but I can't put them yet in my AP.

I know this is kinda late but the points are too good. :)

Payment Details

Date: December 02, 2010 8:52:15 AM

Amount Paid: $3.00 USD

Reference Number: 868A1-12C7B-5CFD1

Seller Name: Forex-CO

Seller Email: forexcompanyonline@gmail.com Item Description: Deposit to forexcompanyonline.com User zeraeign: N/A

@sirwilly, I see that now.

Anyway, I can't enter the site using my laptop. Well, I can enter sometimes with Chrome but most of the time I can't. I'm experiencing the same with HYRextalk. (Was even warned by a moderator 'cause he thought I was always repeating my post.)

If I still can't enter the site tomorrow using another WiFi, I would conclude that the site has got regional problems with people who live here in the Philippines.

@hrnx :

im confuse why you can't access this site from the laptop my friend?? i think not because your laptop but because your connection :) i can open the site with my laptop for sure...and i just access this site with my laptop only :P

by the way last time im register here i just put $1 in here..and im turn to $1.6 in 24 days lol..im using a 100% re-investment...that earning is really good..i just imagine if im put the investment more than $1 im sure i will get the good amount ;)

short terms investment plan with low risk to invest..with only 12 days you can make money fast here and withdraw your investment in short terms so I think your principle are a little bit safe here..but still not sure if hyip can last for long time..hope many investor will get their profits fast and not many will lost here..

Their forex earnings are amazing and as they are earning so huge profit from forex we can be sure that they will live a long life. What I think that their investment plans could be longer but as they are working online for long time with these investment plans than i think that's good plan.

The big question is. How long do you think this site can sustain it self with the investors money. Since in reality in forex trading only 40% of the time that forex trader really earn. While 60% of the time they loss. Now you wonder how can forex trader earn if 60% of the time its a loss trade. Simple. Stop loss. So if your losing. The trade will be close in certain loses that why its prevent you to loss more. Mean while if your earning. Its heaven he ceiling so it means you have big chance of recovering your loses and earn some too.

I deposited $8 on this site so after 12 days I redeposited the total amount with the profit,

so now I still need to wait again for maybe 8-9 days to get the next profit and principal deposit too. :D

I am happy that this site is really stable and I think they will be somewhat like the next CS(Cherry shares)..

no doubt if this is reliable and trustworthy hyip program. completed with ddos and ssl protection, affordable minimum invest and reasonable profit per day. also support in 5 different language. I am not see the bad side from this hyip program. I only hope they will last long.