- DDOS protection

Plans:

forexcompanyonline.jpg

Accept:

LR, PM, AP and many others

Site link:

https://forexcompanyonline.com/?ref=juzfinal

My reviews:

Running for more than 1 month period, thats mean more than 3 rounds investment been completed. So, at this moment, site stated as "legit".

The admin is giving "daily reports" which showing he is investing in Forex, and this definitely gives investors confidence to invest in this site. However, I wonder why the site doesn't have any FAQ section. Anyway, most investors stated they received payments fast from it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined under you in here. I checked Gold poll before I joined and it says paying. The rate here is not that big specially when investing only a dollar :lol: anyway I hope it lasts long enough

thanks for joining under me :)

Site just added 1 payment processor (webmoney) and yet, build a company in Malaysia for support purpose, the news I received yesterday:

We inform our customers, that we have an oficial agency of project by Forex Company Online Ltd. in Malaysia.

Now the company's customers in Malaysia can get help on all the issues in this agency.

Agency is located at:

Lot 2488, RH Plaza

Tang's Asia Life Agency

93900 Kuching,

Sarawak, Malaysia.

Also, all questions you can contact support here:

https://forexcompanyonline.com/support.php

Sincerely, Forex Company Online Ltd.

Until now, site still running perfectly and no doubts, this site has the chance to stand at least for years. But it depend on how the admin trade in Forex.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea whether this site considered legit site or not. Because when I checked MoneyNewsOnline, I noticed this sentence:

BEWARE! THIS PROGRAM IS PAYING SELECTIVELY! PLEASE DO NOT INVEST!

However, after I checked through major forums including TalkGold, I don't find complain regarding this and all monitors still showing "Paying". :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Well if the site is paying monitors they should not mind to pay small investors who are investing 1-10$ and just earn few cents daily.

Big investment may turn a good paying site to scam. So in my view 1.15% daily for 12 days is good return but invest only little amount.

I would never suggest any one to invest 100+ bucks in a single hyip.

Well this is really sign to worry if there is news that they pay selectively or to monitors only.

But their plans looks sustainable and can be maintained for longer time.

Further i see many payment proofs not only monitors but other investors getting paid.

May be news is from someone had some dispute with this program.

@juzfinal

I dont know who have updated you that but just made my first deposit here

Payment Details

Date: November 04, 2010 9:41:51 AM

Amount Paid: $500.00 USD

Reference Number: 7CBBE-81FE3-58614

Seller Name: Forex-CO

Seller Email: forexcompanyonline@gmail.com Item Description: Deposit to forexcompanyonline.com

Whatever it be - This hyip has good site, good protection, good plans and more than that i see lot of proofs of payment on forums.

Further, program has already spend good money on promotion - even bought sticky on our forum, so they must have in mind to live for long.

I like the program - only consideration i have is roi for begining plan 1.15% is quite low for me and this is the only plan i can afford.

The good thing about this hyip is that it is SSL secured and the plans are also good but a member is saying that it is paying to selective members, so this is not a good thing and you should not invest in it now although it support many payment processors.

The initial investment amounts are very small and the ROI is reasonable

The site has been in existence more than one month but still doesn't have a FAQ session

Yet the site uses different language and doesn't use Google translation means the Admin have spent money on the site development which may indirectly means he have a long term goal.

yet we should not forget its a hyip site so i feel its better to invest only small amounts in short term plan

1.5% daily roi is not bad and gives handsome 18% return in 12 days

The attractive thing in this program is we have the option to withdraw after 12 days or reinvest for another 12 days and continue getting 1.5% daily return.

Getting good response among investors and looks it will last long.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Short-term investment plans are what I am looking for right now. And according to the topic, the site already has made its 3 cycle of payments so it looks legit if you ask me. Plus the minimum is $1 which is very affordable. I'll bookmark the site for future use since I currently invested all my funds in OilStructure who is currently down at the moment.

Iam happy to note the hyip accepts Alertpay in to its payment processor but as a test trial if i deposit the minimum of $1 i will earn only $0.138 for 12 days yet i will not be able to withdraw until maturity with my principle as alertvpay doesn't accept any transaction below $1. So to benefit from daily withdrawal under that plan using alertpay account i will have to deposit a minimum of $87 to get a daily profit of $1 which is not worth

Oh. I tried to invest using AlertPay but there was an error. Just when I found an HYIP site that allows AP, this happened.

And oh, Sir Willy is right. The minimum money that can be sent to AlertPay is 1$ so investing using AP is not really advisable except maybe if you invest large amounts where your interest is $1 or more.

Features:

- SSL secure

- DDOS protection

Plans:

forexcompanyonline.jpg

Accept:

LR, PM, AP and many others

Site link:

https://forexcompanyonline.com/?ref=juzfinal

My reviews:

Running for more than 1 month period, thats mean more than 3 rounds investment been completed. So, at this moment, site stated as "legit".

The admin is giving "daily reports" which showing he is investing in Forex, and this definitely gives investors confidence to invest in this site. However, I wonder why the site doesn't have any FAQ section. Anyway, most investors stated they received payments fast from it.

The minimum investment $1 of the first Plan is quite attractive. Investing this meagre amount should not be a problem for any person. I shall checkup soon.

this program has advertised in many places,

and I have noticed that a lot investors got into the program and getting paid on time,

the minimum to invest is also not high and we can give a try here,

I think they keep to continue to pay for a long time.