Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by Blueskybinary.com and Freshforex.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Blueskybinary

Freshforex

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

What diet pill will help me lose weight?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

inusha

inusha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
What diet pill will help me lose weight?

I need to lose 20 lbs and I need to get an affordable diet pill. Which would you recommend?

ExchangeGold.org

ExchangeGold.org

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

I want to lose weight too, i think the most effective is eat little or do not eat anything in dinner.

khalid1786

khalid1786

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
its very easy way to lose you weight .just eat food in limit.

khalid1786

khalid1786

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
my weight is 42kg ...im 17years old.

Rayyan

Rayyan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

I don't advice you to take diet pills for loosing weight because of their side effects. You can fall ill while taking certain diet pills. In order to lose 20lbs, you will need to make lots of sacrifice. I would suggest you to have a balanced meal, not more than three times daily. Most importantly, you need to do exercise. You may go to the gym and jog about 2km five times a week. Jogging is very good for health, it keeps you in good form, prevents you from falling sick and makes you lose weight. If you are motivated enough then you will enjoy the process of losing weight.

christmas_

christmas_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Seriously if diet pills can really help lose weight then I don't think there is a need for exercise already isn't it ? Think about it, if diet pills are really that useful then how come there are still obese people around ? Why can't they just pop some diet pills and slim down ? Obviously the pills don't work that well and don't forget I am sure there are some side effects from it. Better don't try it !

AlexAusterlitz

AlexAusterlitz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

You need to balance your meal. I would suggest you to get a personal trainer. He will help you to chose a diet. Pills are also good, but in combination with special diet. Check this website. There ist a good selection of medications, maybe you will find necessary pill there:  https://www.europe-pharm.com/de/