Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

For the students

Forex is good for the student. Because students can earn money beside their study's. If a student are honest and hard working he can make a success in forex market and it will be good for his future life. So we can say that forex is good for students and all.

• Downvote 1

Forex is good for student. Every student can earn by forex beside their study. So I think forex is good for the student and it is good for all people. When a man want to earn money he can join here and it is the better point for the student. Every student can join there beside their main and capital work.

Do you think you can earn, i don't know if forex for all students, because what you need here is a good management, if you know how to manage your time in forex, or when you trade in forex, then forex is for you and you have chance to earn there, but if you can't then don't do that

Forex is for the student. Because students can earn money easily from forex trading beside their studies. When a student spend his free time he can earn more money from forex trading and he can continue his student and man can earn from here. So we can say that it is important for man and woman.

I think forex is a better way to earn money for the students. Many students can earn money from forex market besides their study. So I think it is a good place for earn money and students and man can earn from here and they will be happy for their success, so it is good for their.

For students, learning forex is a good thing. But, it is not a good thing, if they invest using their own money. It is better for students to try learning forex from the demo account. And after that, they can try to work in the futures company, and finding the investors' money to trade

Students can be a trader if they wanna learn the knowledge of forex trading. They don't have to sacrifice study time, forex can be studied in their spare times, and the exercises can be done by using a demo account. And i think welcome bonus like given by Armada Markets is suitable for them to start trading in forex with real account.

Students can be a trader if they wanna learn the knowledge of forex trading. They don't have to sacrifice study time, forex can be studied in their spare times, and the exercises can be done by using a demo account. And i think welcome bonus like given by Armada Markets is suitable for them to start trading in forex with real account.

I agree, forex is good part time job for students but they don't have to sacrifice study time to learn trading. They can use their spare time to learn forex and make practice with demo account first. Beside welcome bonus, i think students can take advantage of the forum posting too, like forum which sponsored by InstaForex.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex trading program is best of student because this is not full time job and it is not restrict of time limit.You can any time used this program and make lot of money.i think this is best way of student life.

Yeah,Forex does not require standard trading hours, because forex is a 24 hour market, we can trade anytime and this is also what makes forex trading suitable as a part-time job. That's why students can use it.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the best business / job for students as this business have no any time bonding, no proper place of work no boss as well. They can make investment through their pocket money and can earn good profits which can help them in their education.

This is the best business / job for students as this business have no any time bonding, no proper place of work no boss as well. They can make investment through their pocket money and can earn good profits which can help them in their education.

This is good business for any one who wanna get an income. But to be able to get profit in forex, we need knowledge and trading experience, we can use demo account to hone our trading skills, beside that we also can take part in demo contest too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, if a student thinks he can comfortably combine Forex and his academics without one interfering with the other, then I will say it is a good source of earning for students. The proceeds of Forex trading would really help a student in no small measure offset his bills in school and take care if other things as well.

It could be but if he get addicted to it, he can forget his study or if he spends way too much time trading and not studying then it could affect his study and his life as well. I guess it could be unhealthy as gambling too and he may develop a bad habit and then throw away a lot of his money on forex if he continues to lose. Not all can have good luck with forex and most lost instead of gain so it will all depends on each individual. However, if he's talented and make money then its a great source of income for him. 

• 4 months later...

I am always of the opinion that if a student wants to go into Forex, then there is the need for him to have considered the risky nature of Forex even before joining. It's not about jumping into it. The main thing to be considered is if the student himself is ever ready and willing to learn and trade at the same time. The two things can quite be demanding.

student can always do forex trading but from my own personal opinion I do hope that the student which is involve here don't try to overstay in his trade for sure its wrong for that to be done ,also focus more on your education because forex can distract you alot

• 1 month later...

Forex trading is good for the student traders. They can be able to make profit from trading in the forex market and be able to take care of their basic needs. The students need money and they can get it from trading when they are having the good knowledge of how to trade, they can be able to make profit with their investment if they know how to trade

For students forex is the best choice and they can manage their own expenses and support their families but first it is important that student should focus on learning first and learn the basics of Forex trading which will help them in future to trade more efficiently.

I think this might have a lot to do with the type of student the person is and the type of trader he is too. Not all students can manage both and not all traders can concentrate on educational learning. In a case or cases where there is a low IQ on the part of the student, he definitely would find it very difficult to cope and to understand both.

• 1 month later...

For college students, Mastering forex is an excellent part. But, It isn't an outstanding subject, At any time they make investments utilizing their one of a kind kilos. It is healthier for students to test Discovering out forex from your demo account. And subsequent that, they may make an effort to run when inside the futures Company.