Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VNF - VNmonitor.com/forum

toiyeuvietnam

But i wonder why we have to have minimum of $4 in our account before we can cashout through Alertpay.Is the admin trying to make members to desist from using that method for their payment ? I think it should be having the same rule with Libertyreserve.

This may not be admin frequently used processor and may not have that many funds in it at one time. This could be why admin is trying to discourage members from cashing out using alertpay in order to make sure that it always has funds in it should the need to make payments through it.

• 7 months later...

i do believe your rate is usually reduced however it remains to be acceptable simply because some other discussion boards likewise give in which number of rate and we will checked the web in addition to at this time there have not been recently many pursuits from the community and i am also join this and when they will find additional pursuits and some payment evidence.

• 1 month later...

Well this is very much true and correct the forum is not doing fine in terms of rate and I think that maybe the admin just chose to reduce it thou am not a member yet with this forum what am trying to do here is that I will visit the forum later and try signup to see what its hold.

The post rate here is low and it won't encourage posters to be active here. Therefore, with the rates, a poster will have to make 200posts to reach payout which will take a very long time to be achieved. I tried accessing the site and got an error as thus:

"[an error occurred while processing this

directive]". I wonder why the site didn't open at my location.

Well i am just seeing this new forum,the post rates are decent,i just visited the site now but the site is inaccessible,i guess the admin of this forum is not doing anything to fix the forum 'cos if he is,he would have fixed the site or he would have dropped a note on the site that the forum is under maintenance

Well, as we can see here, this forum is still a new forum and it is not clear yet here if there is anyone here who get paid from this new forum already or not here. What we can do here is only to wait and see here. There is nothing much we can do in this forum. If we want to make post, we do not know the result yet