Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

soo many brokers, and I want to pick one :)

The choice is that of the traders. There are a lot of brokers to choose from and what we need to do is to define our goals in the business and know what we want from a broker. That is one great way to get started and to know what you are going for. It doesn't really lie more in jumping into a particular broker and hoping to start trading with her but knowing the services they offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning to have eight right now. I do use paypal, neteller, PM, STP and bank wire to withdraw or invest in forex trading. And some how I'm really happy that I can earn. I do like to use skrill also but I got my account suspended so I end up having no more skrill. And for me the best way to pick a forex broker site is to check if its supported the payments processor you want to deposit and withdraw.

There are also some new ones that are on my own line up. I think the issue more condition which would lead some traders to having some of those accounts is because of the free offerings they are giving. There are a lot of ways you can make or raise some good start up capital without depositing.

Lets face reality here before chosing a broker I think its have to be broker which is convinient to us so its very good and I do hope that any forex trader that want to trade with good broker alreadu know what he or she want with that broker so its better that you look into those quality before you make your choice

But there are those who just choose brokers at random. They don't really consider much about what they want and how they wish to achieve it. Choosing a broker is a task that needs to be well scrutinized before the trader takes tthe decision. It is not what we want to rush in and out of.

Right now I do recommend two broker site. Instaforex and mayzus. I do trade in here using bonus funds from their own ptp forums. So this two sites alone I can guarantee myself to earn 100 dollars a month. Not bad at all and if things goes good I can reach my goal of earning 500 dollars a month. So far this is my target earning in here and eventually end up as a successful trader.

I think you might want to try Robo, I traded with them when I was away for a vacation and I can tell you, they are quite good. Also, they run a forum where one can earn bonuses and you can trade with it as well without those much limitations. I stopped using them when I left the country.

There are so many brokers that the trader can choose from and it must not be a particular type of broker. That is the reason forex business is a very competitive market because you can be able to choose whatever broker you want and also trade with them to make money from it. Forec is good business because there is nothing like monopoly in the market.

Just pick one that you like and trade in their and find out if that's the broker site that you really want to invest more. Then just add more funds. I usually invest 200 dollars and if I like the site I add more funds. This is how I make money in forex trading. I do invest some how small but manageable trading capital then make it bigger and bigger. Eventually I can say I am a successful trader.

There is also the need to have a couple of them instead of just one. There are quite so many ways to earn and in Forex sometimes, you might want to stick to more than one particular broker citing a lot of other factors too. It is just what you have to make out of it.

Its best if we put down the requirements that we want to find in a forex broker site. Like for example what kind of forex broker site you like. Do you like US base forex broker site or Europe base or semi regulated or a non regulated forex broker site? Do you want to use paypal as processor? neteller? skrill? and so on. So if you have the list its easy to find the one that you like.

That is why I dont chose broker base on because my friend do it so I should take my decission and continue with my broker which am using to trade and am satisfy with their services and this is the fact about forex

I choose broker by maximizing review from traders who have use it. Then i used demo account to start trading with them. If i feel comfort with their trading condition, i will use that broker. And now, broker also give an ease to their clients to start trading with them and i also used real account with small amount to start trading in TenkoFx.

Every investor has different needs and wants from online brokers, but you shouldn't settle for less than the best service you can get. Online brokers rely on their websites, so you should choose one that offers an interface you're comfortable with and the resources you need to invest well. The best online brokers offer a variety of research, investing tools, and live customer support to help you make your money work as hard as it can for you liken in my broker now ( FBS )

Learning also a lot of things about Forex and understanding the nature of it will help you choose a good broker. There are quite a lot of brokers with varying options and the choice of the trader himself is what plays a greater role. For some, provided it's regulated, it must have met majority of their needs.

In other to be able to pick a good broker, the trader should not be in a haste to select. Look for the brokers that are regulated by very good regulatory bodies. You can know about this when you look at the certificate of the broker which they usually put on their site. That way is the best way to do that.

• 3 weeks later...