Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

soo many brokers, and I want to pick one :)

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

Nice to meet you all,,,,,guys I need an advice,- i recently decided to go live, and now i need to hear some suggestion- which broker to choose, which one is good?

You can try the Armada market with a minimum deposit of $ 100.

Why choose the fleet market?

Because the Armada market gives you. Low spreads, Direct access, All strategies allowed, Your funds are safe, Start with low costs, Leverage up to 1:500, Platforms & devices, Trading possibilites, and We support you ..

The other option for choose a broker is FBS. here are the advantages for the trader 

• High Recognition by international financial associations
  • Over 60 countries of presence: a constant renewal of website language versions qualified Customer Care 24/5
  • World Financial News 24/7: Expert Analysis and Market Review
  • Official representatives in all widespread social networks and forums
Trading Advantages
  • 3 types of trading accounts for traders of any professional level, Swap-free accounts
  • Minimal deposit – 5 USD
  • Floating spreads starting from 0,2 pips
  • Leverage from 1:1 to 1:1000
  • Minimal lot – 0,01
  • Market Execution: trading without requotes
  • Over 30 trading tools, Gold, Silver
  • MetaTrader4 for PC, Android, Apple -- Market depth – Level II
  • Any Expert Advisers (Robots) are allowed Any trading strategies: Scalping, Hedging, News Trading – are allowed
Funds protection
  • Segregated accounts
  • Deposit Insurance
  • Personal funds protection
  • Supervision of financial flows
Payments
  • Fast & Commission FREE
  • Wide choice of payment options
  • FBS MasterCard
Promotions
  • 5 USD Bonus to every real “Micro” account
  • Continuous promotions: 30% bonus to every deposit
  • Contest for Real Accounts: -- Super Trader
  • Contest for Demo Accounts:  FBS Pro
  • Contest for IBs – iPartner
  • Real cars for winners
The Best IB Program
  • The highest IB Commission at Forex – 2,2 pips -- 3- Level IB program
  • Multilevel IB Bonus Program
  • Free Promotional Materials for IBs

I'm just wondering why its say that fbs has micro account but the minimum pip is valued 10 cents? For me its best that we try to trade in instaforex. Its has its own ptp forum that we can post and earn bonus funds that we can use to trade and make good profit. At least in this way we can say we can really earn good amount of money without any problem. For me this is how we can make some profit some how.

• 2 weeks later...

I thik that you should join a broekr tat can't scame your money. MAny brokers that are aveilibul can scam  the money of a trader. So please be careful while  choosing a broker for trade.

Yes, Don't pick a broker which have a negative review. i am use FBS because many positive review with their services. the other they have the latest economic news, get your guide through a huge flow of financial information, receive an access to forecasts and recommendations from professional traders and analysts in FX Bazooka

Hello

Nice to meet you all,,,,,guys I need an advice,- i recently decided to go live, and now i need to hear some suggestion- which broker to choose, which one is good?

Hi Sara888 you can try FBS, they have low spread, fast WD and deposit, 30% deposit bonus and free $5 for new client.. :)

Honestly, there are quite too many brokers and it had even become such a very competitive thing out there. It is then left for the trader himself to look out for those who posses some very unique features which sets them apart from others. Mainly, the ones that are well regulated.

• 3 months later...

There are so many brokers which the trader will have to choose and be able to trade with them. The thing that the trader should do is for him or her to be able to know if that broker is a trusted broker that is not going to run away with his or her money. There are many good brokers to choose from.

For a newbie who it would be difficult for choosing a broker, the main thing to consider is the regulation first. Also, it is wise for him to run a review of brokers which he can easily do in forums. So many Forex forums discuss brokers and he can always have a feel of them and how their services are.

• 2 weeks later...

there are many brokers and all of them good actually. however, the best is when traders join brokers which being regulated. they are usually offering segregated account and give guarantee if the company going down. however, if traders believe that unregulated brokers has good quality, they can join with them.

I think that it is very difficult step for traders to choose one trusted and old broker from many. You should choose broker for trading which gives you low spread and give you 24/5 live support. Moreever you should check your broker rating on Internet before you choosed it.

• 3 weeks later...

I do have three steps that make me choose a forex broker sites that I want. One is that its must have a forum. Second its must have a processors that I do use and third its must be regulated. I only need two out of three to join that forex broker site. So far I do have 5 forex broker sites that I do maintain and I do hope to have 30 trading forex broker sites. This is my target.

We should choose broker which provide convenient service. And do not forget choose regulated broker so our fund will be secured. I choose Armada Markets for trading in forex.I feel comfortable trading with this broker. and i try to maximize what have been provide by this broker to get more maximal result.

Yes that is true we need to chose brokers that best suit our style and not just jump into chosing a broker with high spread charge and similar differences I think we are going to regreat it when our spread seems to be so high in a long run and that is not encouraging at all

Well that is true @tenko fx but the spread need to be consider first and that is what I know also what is the payment processor which they are offering withdrawal and deposit services as for me I can tell you that am satisfy with my broker but i wont mentiom it here due to the rules that is here and that is what i think

• 2 weeks later...

I do have 3 methods which make me opt for a forex broker websites which i want. A person is the fact that its need to have a Discussion board. 2nd its needs to have a processors that I do use and third its must be regulated. I only will need two away from a few to hitch that forex broker web-site. Thus far I do have 5 forex broker web pages that I do sustain and I do hope to get 30 investing forex broker internet sites. This is often my goal.

If you are a newbies its best that you join a forex broker sites that has a paying forum. In this way you can earn some bonus funds that you can use to trade and earn money. My main goal and objective is really to grow my trading account and I can do that if each month I'm expecting to get more and more bonus funds to increase my trading capital.