Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Yeraprofit - Yeraprofit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are providing you with an opportunity to receive high returns on your investment but in contrast of other hyips we are the most reliable investment club. We do not claim that is easy to make high profits without knowledge and long time experience. We are experienced traders working online for years in various trading markets.

Investing money to our program lets our users to earn highest possible profit easily.

Plan:

Super Gold : 7% hourly for 24 hours (Instant Withdraw)(For first 200 members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Super Gold $40 - $80 7.00

Super Diamond : 200% after 4 hours (Instant Withdraw)(For first 150 members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Super Diamond $81 - $800 200.00

15% daily for 10 days (Instant Withdraw)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $9,000 15.00

20% daily for 7 days (Instant Withdraw)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $9,000 20.00

150% after 3 days (Instant Withdraw)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $9,000 150.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,STP

Join Yeraprofit here

This new HYIP is not a good HYIP. There is an investment plan, which has very high return. 200% RoI in 4 hours. Well, it is not reasonable at all It sounds like a scam offer already. There is no business in this world can make profit as high as and as fast as the offer. Better not to be too greedy with the offer

This new HYIP is not a good HYIP. There is an investment plan, which has very high return. 200% RoI in 4 hours. Well, it is not reasonable at all It sounds like a scam offer already. There is no business in this world can make profit as high as and as fast as the offer. Better not to be too greedy with the offer

i totally agree with you,moreover hourly program are not to be trusted and i can advise anybody to invest with this program,this program has being running online for 3 days now and i believe hourly program are not to be trusted even if they have a paying status with hyip monitors,so i guess investors should better look for other better program and invest with them

hourly program like this is not a good place for investors to invest, because we'll never get a good profit from this program and even likely we will only lose the amount of money we have invested in this program and the admin will only running in a very short time, after which the program will only be a scam program

Well a big amount of 3.8k dollar invested here and 2.8k already paid which is an extra ordinary statistics ever by an hourly hyip because normally these hourly hyips go scam in just one day but this time this site is still paying from last 3 days and paying people daily.I think admin is honest and he really has a team of professionals.

150% after 3 days (Instant Withdraw)

150% in just three days is just too darn high roi for me. I doubt if we can even make some profit in here. I do hope that in two to three days time we can see this site in scam section already. I know its really make good income if we can make good income in here. this site is not a good site and we can end up getting scammed by this site in matter of two to three days only. So better not invest our time in here.

In all their plans, I think that it is alright for a trying, however we too can see that this site is offering investment min is too high for all and it will be very risk for trying from investors when min for hourly plan up to $40 and with daily plans, time is up to 10 days and their rate too is a bit high, it is very difficult so that anyone can define anything about this program

all plan designed for short term duration and even the site also offering hourly plan. with high profit return usually will make the hyip become scam fast only. but if see the fact that the hyip already listed on some of hyip monitor site and even get paying status, I am sure they will able to maintain paying longer than we thought.

i advice to the other investors, when you all want to invest here, it is better not to do that, since the rate that admin offered is high and unsustainable, also i saw admin has been paid for some days but it seems he is in profit with a lot of payment to all of his investors and the chance for admin to scam us now is high.