Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

1Gold-Game - 1Gold-Game.Com

The 1goldgame is still one of the leading LR Head or tail daily a minimum of 100 plays will be there for sure and as of know their admin is kind enough to make the win rate atleast to 40% .

As of know i have not played here this month win rate is being reduced to 3 wins for every 10 plays .

In this game the win rate is offcurse less than 50% ,if all the bets are just 20 cnets and 10 cnets the win rate will be around 50% itslef, when it comes in but hig hbets of 1$ to 8$ there is no wins at all and many are losing their funds sadly .What they need to do is try their best to incraese the wi narte by 10% more .

As of know among gugold and getgold ,This one has ot the lowest bets which is under wins ,And sometimes you can see the 1$ bets wins here and now many players are betting with just 0.10 and 0.20$

Just due to that reason the site's jackpot amount is very small indeed .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I played this game for 2 days now. Yesterday i was winning a lot. Today there was 7 looses in a row.....me..

And then came the same account number winning always. I do believe its a scam.

Everytime the 7 losses was me and nobody winning in middle..nobody playing! So its impossible the check of account number isnt done.

:angry:

@anne

you know much people avoid this game we play alot,maybe the site lacks member,but with this comment you've given from this site,that there is only one winner which probably means it belong to admin and then 7 straight loses,it's not worth trying again.Maybe Admin is planning to scam away or leave his site since he lack players.

• 2 weeks later...

@anne

you know much people avoid this game we play alot,maybe the site lacks member,but with this comment you've given from this site,that there is only one winner which probably means it belong to admin and then 7 straight loses,it's not worth trying again.Maybe Admin is planning to scam away or leave his site since he lack players.

Yes thats right, i tried another time a few days ago. The same again, loss 6 times and nobody plaid in the middle. Then comes someone and wins. i saw someone first play for 0,10

o,20, 0,50 1,00, 2,00, 4,00 and up to 32,00 dollar!! No win. Then came someone with a 0,10 and win again.

Hmmmm

i will never try this type of games again at least and feel sorry for the ones doing it:(

• 5 weeks later...

@anne

Ive seen the same happen again to someone. Lost out big and then comes a account number and wins always.

So yepp im not playing this one more. My hard earned cash isnt going to be dropped so easy again:)

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the LR site especialy the triplets getgold ,1goldgame and gugold have the 210% rate ,and before 2 years when it was launched it had 250% but the admin didnt get much profit now the rate is 210% and twh iwn rate is also got reduced here .

You are not one of the admins I suppose, so how did you reach the conclusion that they did not make much profit when we know a lot of players almost always ends up with lots of losing games in these sites