All Pips

agfenix--agfenix.com

showrov1993

i am not admin..

see their most powerful invest plan..

aOHsvNN.png

Choose investment plans:

MORE INFO

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%) Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 104.00 Plan 2 $5,001 - $50,000 120.00 MORE INFO

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%) Plan 1 $10 - $500 130.00 Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 135.00 Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 140.00 Plan 4 $20,001 - $5,000 155.00 Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 170.00 Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 250.00 MORE INFO

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%) Plan 1 $10 - $500 200.00 Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 206.00 Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 222.00 Plan 4 $20,001 - $5,000 270.00 Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 450.00 Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 850.00 MORE INFO

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%) Plan 1 $10 - $500 850.00 Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 950.00 Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 1100.00 Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 1500.00 Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 2500.00 Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 4500.00 MORE INFO

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%) Plan 1 $10 - $50,000 8500.00 MORE INFO

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%) Plan 1 $100 - $50,000 12000.00

more please click here just..

https://agfenix.com/?ref=showrov1993

also join under me i will give 80% RCB on your LR account instantly.just join here invest here and post your payment details under my thread.

i will have love to do hit and run on this program if this program has just being launch today but the program has being running online for 2 days now,program like this don't last more than 2-3 days online due to the high return the admin of the program is offering,i guess it best to just ignore this program and invest with other better programs

@savehouse, Well then you should have noticed this one earlier like 2 days ago, but since there are so many being put up on the forum each day, I wouldn't think for a second that I have missed out a major opportunity, because i get the impression that this one is just another typical short term plan with a ten dollar minimum deposit requirement giving u back just under 10% profit. There are so many others around that have this plan so I wonder why admins like this don't try to make it more original

This program still paying investors, it seems like a dream but in fact they do that, i don't know what is the secret of admin, but it seems this program gained more and more attention right now and still strugling to reach profit from what admin spend to create this site

i will have love to do hit and run on this program if this program has just being launch today but the program has being running online for 2 days now,program like this don't last more than 2-3 days online due to the high return the admin of the program is offering,i guess it best to just ignore this program and invest with other better programs

Well, even we can say, this new HYIP website is too danger for us to do the hit and run program. Because this sounds like a scam program already. The RoI offered is all the way too high and very extreme. There is no such business in this world can give us money as much as 12000%. This is not good at all

Base on the site plan theirs only a good chance that this site will only going to pay its one day plan in limited time table. I think in matter of less than a week this site will end up turn into a scam site or just going to do selective payments. I'm sure the higher the roi the bigger chance that this site will not going to pay. I do hope I can really make good income in here. I do see this site paying some how.

Its looks like a professional hyip since an investment of 30k$ already invested by means of people plus they have additionally paid numerous members in relation to 13k$.. I have checked it's status and also found there are 36 hyip monitors which might be monitoring this page and 25 are showing its paying status. I do think the danger of loss can be quite low below and we can make investment here.

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is too high and I'm sure the admin will not give the benefit to all investors and there will only be a few investors who will get the benefit, while most other investors will continue to wait for payment from the admin, while admin has left the investors with the money they had invested

AG Fenix has been paying for more than two weeks now and they also have a top banner on famous MNO that will expire after another two weeks, recently they had some technical issues with the contact support but the admin in their recent news update, informed the issue was fixed.

Everytime I invested in this program, as I made few times in and out in this short term project, the admin always have paid me within a three hours upon receiving my withdrawal request, I can say I am in nice profit from this AG Fenix, a nice opportunity for short term hit and runners.

A video representation of the program, AG Fenix that lasts long for 92 seconds is now available on their website, here is their latest news update !

Video Review

Hello investors,

Two weeks gone of our investment journey and as we promised video review about our company was published on “Who we are?” page. Join it and leave comments!

Regards,

I have noticed that the program has been paying to PM users without any issue, but the LR investors suffered technical issue with this short term project recently, the deposit made wasn't credited in accounts and the admin refused to credit as he stated that the investments by mistake done to wrong account, but not to their company account.

AG Fenix has been three weeks old now and this short term program continues to pay, which is very rare thing to see in the hyip industry, very few short term programs continue to stay active giving a big opportunity for investors to make huge profits as long as the program is alive, but we must not risk funds we can't afford to lose.

I have noticed AG Fenix bought four advertising top banners on MNO, that expire at the month ending of May and one big one extended until 4th June, that is for more than a couple of weeks, I strongly believe AG Fenix that has paid for three weeks will definitely stays active for at least one month before it turn to scam.

many investors quit this project as they have had LR issue with the program few days ago, as they believe the admin didnt credit their accounts though they deposited to the AG Fenix's LR account only, but the admin disagree with them and say that the money was sent to different LR which is not their company's account.

Latest update from the admin on the occasion of 25 days online, and the admin promises to keep up the great job for many days to come, leaving everyone in profits !

25 Days Online. Aftermath.

Dear investors,

It has been over 25 days by now that we have launched our website and started building our business relationship with you all. We appreciate your support and contribution that you give us every single day and we, in our turn, strive to meet your expectations as for the quality of investment experience. Together we have a bright future and soon enough you will find out how financial freedom actually feels like.

We will continue our hard work and will keep our efforts up in order to succeed in our difficult, but necessary mission is to satisfy our customers and build a strong and stable business. We have great plans for the future, such as a few developments we are going to make to our website, so stay tuned and keep enjoying your profits earned at AG FENIX.

We love you all and we are building your future.

Always yours,

The AG Fenix Company Management.

The news on the website news section, was correct with the subject line, it was ":25 Days online" but while sending news letter to the members the admin made a big mistake with the subject of mail that instead of days it was weeks in that line, "25 weeks online" may be a mistake, but not intentionally sent such wrong statement.

AG Fenix has done renewal of it's sticky listing on MNO for another week, so the sticky will expire on 29th of this month, they also have purchased new top sticky banner on Hyip Explorer as well, I think AG Fenix will be there active for at least another week, possibly, but risky is the same with short term projects, at any stage.

Really, we too can see that site is doing best things that they can do when site have ran up to 29 days already that they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, with domain 5 years and promoting very good at this time, I hope that this program can run completely more new rounds, I will track often and may be will invest here

Really, we too can see that site is doing best things that they can do when site have ran up to 29 days already that they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, with domain 5 years and promoting very good at this time, I hope that this program can run completely more new rounds, I will track often and may be will invest here

Withdrawals in the early hours of today have already been processed which just show that the program has been paying till date, currently we can find very few investors with $10 in this program, it would be nice if investors post their proofs on forums as well, unlike just monitor payment proofs around.

Not just on monitors, but the number one ranked short term program of the hyip industry AG Fenix is also advertising their top banners on forums like TalkGold etc, this advertising campaign has really made them quite popular and has been paying for one month online, to all the four options, STP, EP, PM & LR.

AG Fenix has been paying, at least to PM, they never had any issue so far, we can see people reporting fast payments from this program, today as well, latest payments of few hours ago proves that this program, has been paying for one month, that is very nice thing to see, more power to AG Fenix to continue the great job.

The fourth plan in this short term project, that is 4000% after 30 days, has been successful today for early investors whoever has made a deposit into it on the day one predicting that this program will surpass a month easily, made huge profit from it, AG Fenix has been paying for one month already and the journey of profits continue.