Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eugold - eugold.org

nomiasif

I am very much disappointed because the admin was not able to fulfill his promise that he is going to pay. I just wonder who is The admin on the site. He was not able to make sure that he has enough funds to maintain the ptp on the site. Indeed just wasted too much time on the site already.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not only give you a feel on this forum, I myself also had to give up because the admin does not go giving konfirmasih whether the forum is still active or not, because all members require certainty, the forum looks empty now because of this issue, we can only hope the admin right back and process all payment requests.

Being hopeful is all we can do here because the admin seems to have abandoned the forum as it stands now. Even Nomiasif hasn't heard anything from him lately. It will be quite disappointing if Eugold just disappears like that because a lot of posters seem to have acquired lots of points in the forum.

It is true what you say, because I alone on this forum has had about $ 13 on this forum, I hope admin will soon come back and finish her ​​duties as an admin, my activity in this forum has been greatly reduced, I will be back making a post after admin back in the forum.

think a positive with this forum, because I still believe that the admin of this forum will soon be back on the forum and immediately process payment requests all the members, maybe now admin is still sore and not be active in the forums.