Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Elite Fund Team Cycler- www.elitefundteam.com/cycler

GOT PAID AGAIN!!! ($..$)

You have received a payment to your account U8735470:

Date: 2/18/2011 1:59 PM

Batch: 55580094

From Account: U4598103 (EliteFundTeamCycler)

Amount: $9.00

Memo: Withdrawal request at EliteFundTeam Money Cycler with a Revenue Share completed.

Thank you.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account (khai28):

Date: 2/17/2011 2:23 PM

Batch: 55506334

Amount: $8.00

Memo: Withdrawal request at EliteFundTeam Money Cycler with a Revenue Share completed.

www.elitefundteam.com

Thank you.

JUST TODAY , I GOT $100 FROM LANE $10. 5 SHARES GOT CYCLED.. YESTERDAY I GOT $50 ALSO AND ON THURSDAY I GOT $40. BUT I HAVEN'T CASHED OUT COZ I REINVESTED MOSTLY ALL OF THE AMOUNT I GET.:D

Dear Karen ,

Date: 2/19/2011 2:39 PM

Batch: 55638903

Amount: $14.00

www.elitefundteam.com

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U6434315

Date: 2/19/2011 8:44 AM

Batch: 55625823

Amount: $8.00

www.elitefundteam.com

Thank you.

Date: 2/20/2011 11:16 AM

Batch: 55677354

Amount: $10.00

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG i GOT A TOTAL OF $248 FROM EFT TODAY.

I wonder where on earth would people earn this much, I guess this can only be at EFT cycler.

from that $248, I repurchased all money and I just cashed out $18.10

Dear Karen,

Date: 2/20/2011 2:27 PM

Batch: 55684613

Amount: $18.10

www.elitefundteam.com

Thank you.

Yeah I missed the ride on that one, I should have wait for my other shares to cycle so that I was able to by one share in $20. But anyway so happy that the $10 lane is moving so fast now, I remember my share was on the 62nd yesterday and surprised to see that it has cycled already.

You have received a payment to your account U6434315:

Date: 2/24/2011 12:05 AM

Batch: 55927989

Amount: $9.00

www.elitefundteam.com

Thank you.

GOT PAID AGAIN :D THE 10 DOLLARS AND 20 DOLLARS ARE BURNING !!!

image-87E2_4D65C075.jpg

Date: 2/24/2011 12:05 AM

Batch: 55927995

Amount: $18.00

Thank you.

The smaller shares like $1 and $2 are not moving and many have been stuck in there, it would be better if the admin will spare some of the injection in these lane to cut off the long line, many investors afraid to push it because of the long list of positions.

The smaller shares like $1 and $2 are not moving and many have been stuck in there, it would be better if the admin will spare some of the injection in these lane to cut off the long line, many investors afraid to push it because of the long list of positions.

Yeah, the queue quite long and I think it's very long and will need a long time to wait for now, I hope next injection will goes to $2 or $1 line :)

I think I will stop here for a while to add my LR balance first from other program..

Lets see what admin comes up with in the weekend. I hope some happen with small lanes. I rather see an injection there then people coming and push it. It will only groove again longer after.

Im one of thoose stuck in the middle:) But sooner or later i will cycle. And right now i dont have a single cent to push my line for. But i soon will have some again:) And then the line hasnt been filled up everyday. So when this first days so very many people are in. It will be a little less when i get to the top:)

I like the changes that they are going to implement, I have voted for it where we will get 150% instead of 200%, this way it will lessen the long list of waitlist and our shares will cycle fast.

yeah, I really am expectant of it tonight as alex said they will implement it at 19:00 in his time GMT +1 , so I think i will wait for it to be done and let us see what'll happen also after the injection which will be huge or massive to be done on the next day :D

i have seen the new updates and clearly, admin is doing his best so the lines would move faster and thats a good sign. unfortunately,this is not the best time for me to join now since im pretty sure im late already for this. good luck to every one!

its not late dear, you still can earn coz imagine we still reinvest and if you join now, you'll be pushed then.. though waiting time might be longer than before but as of now when alex will inject the revenue shares i bet it will be fast again>:D

latest payment :)

You have received a payment to your account U1933038

Date: 3/3/2011 11:56 PM

Batch: 56488340

Amount: $48.60

www.elitefundteam.com