Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Elite Fund Team Cycler- www.elitefundteam.com/cycler

Cycled a lot of $2.00 spots today so took a little out and the rest went in for another round:)

Payment recieved via LR U5533270

Date: 03/23/2011 17:42

Batch: 57859801

From Account: U4598103 (EliteFundTea...)

Amount: $10.00

Thanks

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my new cashout at EFt

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account (khai28):

Date: 4/5/2011 6:13 AM

Batch: 58449503

From Account: U4598103 (EliteFundTeamCycler)

Amount: $3.40

Memo: Withdrawal request at EliteFundTeam Money Cycler with a Revenue Share completed.

www.elitefundteam.com

Thank you.

The cycler has got slower than before. There are a lot of shares stuck in the lanes and this is not good for EFT cycler which is one of the best cycler ever. I hope that admin will try to inject in various lanes as to keep the cycler moving. The cycler 2 which they offer doesn't seems useful for the cylcer 1 to move. There are few members who are investing in the cycler which makes it slower than usual.

The cycler has got slower than before. There are a lot of shares stuck in the lanes and this is not good for EFT cycler which is one of the best cycler ever. I hope that admin will try to inject in various lanes as to keep the cycler moving. The cycler 2 which they offer doesn't seems useful for the cylcer 1 to move. There are few members who are investing in the cycler which makes it slower than usual.

what I am hoping is that admin will do injection in bigger lanes as many good investors are there in big lanes and they have high chances of repurchasing or reinvesting once they get cycled shares.:) But as of now there are some problems EFT admins are experiencing so we are just waiting until the cycler will move back :lol: